• 51(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
@ArieS, is Aeon Madnox working okay for the most part w/the MVC build? Post #1 in that skin thread says:
Quote:...Madnox is Jarvis only, it will not work 100% with Krypton as that version requires even more work which is yet to be fully started. So please note if you use it with Krypton you will probably have problems.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Besides a few missing texture issues, it is working perfectly Smile
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2016-04-28, 18:45)hdmkv Wrote: @ArieS, is Aeon Madnox working okay for the most part w/the MVC build? Post #1 in that skin thread says:
Quote:...Madnox is Jarvis only, it will not work 100% with Krypton as that version requires even more work which is yet to be fully started. So please note if you use it with Krypton you will probably have problems.

Hi ,
I am new on this world and I am very appercaite your thread about 3d ISO with nuc , I would be very happy if you can answer me a few question please:

1) about the nuc that mantion here : DN2820FYKH that works with 3D iso . In intel site has written about the cpu : intel celeron processor N2820 , and in this site have more details about this cpu :
http://ark.intel.com/products/79052/Inte...o-2_39-GHz

Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology No

this must feature to deliver 3D ISO for tv , that mean no way that Intel Nuc can run 3D iso because it hasn't intel inTru 3D feature , please fix me if I wrong.

2) I wanted to buy the skylake I5/I3 or the previous generation but I saw this thread :
https://communities.intel.com/thread/76605?tstart=0

that mean intel have bug in cpu that no permit to deliver 3D iso to tv , I would be happy if you can suggest me the newest Nuc that you can confirm which play 3D ISO via powerdvd.

3) I heard about CINAVIA that included on POWERDVD 15 ULTRA .
I can play ISO 3D with menus on NUC nevertheless this CINAVIA on the software ?

Thanks very much for you helping.
There are no bugs with skylake cpus thanks.

Powerdvd15 works 100 percent fine for me.

One random guy with an issue doesn't mean the whole platform is broken.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
(2016-04-28, 22:13)dukester Wrote: There are no bugs with skylake cpus thanks.

Hi, Thanks for you comment .

Do you have this Nuc :Intel Core™ i5-6260U Skylake ?
http://www.amazon.com/Intel-NUC6i5SYH-BO...rds=nuc6i5

How do you explain no one or two person complain about 3D iso issue but several.
And seen that intel know about that in this thread and not response :

I see in this thread another guy that suggest avoid from skylake .

in General you recommended to take this Nuc NUC6i5SYH , The 3D ISO and BDMV will work with powerDVD16 Ultra with menus ? ( on LG tv 3d )

BTW - The powerdvd not mute the ISO 3D after 20 minutes because of CINAVIA ?

Thanks again .
(2016-04-28, 23:01)Neighbour Wrote:

Do you have this Nuc :Intel Core™ i5-6260U Skylake ? You will be the first to try it out and please provide your feedback.

How do you explain no one or two person complain about 3D iso issue but several.

in General you recommended to take this Nuc NUC6i5SYH , The 3D ISO and BDMV will work with powerDVD16 Ultra with menus ? ( on LG tv 3d )

Thanks again .

Most of us in this thread doesn't really care much about PowerDVD, we are using the internal Kodi 3D MVC @afedchin build for our 3D Bluray playback.

Intel Core i5-6260U Skylake is powerful enough to support 3D playback with @afedchin Kodi 3D MVC Build.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-28, 23:09)movie78 Wrote:

Do you have this Nuc :Intel Core™ i5-6260U Skylake ? You will be the first to try it out and please provide your feedback.

Thanks again .

Most of us in this thread doesn't really care much about PowerDVD, we are using the internal Kodi 3D MVC @afedchin build for our 3D Bluray playback.

Intel Core i5-6260U Skylake is powerful enough to support 3D playback with @afedchin Kodi 3D MVC Build.

I want to be sure , all you bold characters is you answer ,right? ( I am ask because I don't want waste money on this nuc and this will not work for me )

"Kodi 3D MVC @afedchin " does work on Openelec or just on windows platform ?
if I have cuboxIpro it will work with it ?

you recommended to take this I5 skylake or wait to take Kaby lake the next generation ? (I have 4k Tv )

Thanks in advance.
(2016-04-28, 23:19)Neighbour Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 23:09)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 23:01)Neighbour Wrote: Hi, Thanks for you comment .

Thanks again .

I want to be sure , all you bold characters is you answer ,right? ( I am ask because I don't want waste money on this nuc and this will not work for me )

"Kodi 3D MVC @afedchin " does work on Openelec or just on windows platform ? Only Windows 8/8.1/10
if I have cuboxIpro it will work with it ? NO CuboxPro doesn't support Windows

you recommended to take this I5 skylake or wait to take Kaby lake the next generation ? (I have 4k Tv ) Good Question,That is up to you if you can wait.

Thanks in advance.

Me and @hdmkv bought the D34010WYK to use for now till KabyLake comes out.Cool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
If full 10-bit 4K@60 is important, wait for Kaby Lake.
My Family Room Theater

Do you have this Nuc :Intel Core™ i5-6260U Skylake ?

Thanks again .

i have an HTPC i built with i3 6300 skylake. its plays back 3D in PowerDVD fine, i havent used PowerDVD enough to know about cinavia protection. I use Kodi for video playback and i've watched dozens of 3D titles in full and flicked through dozens more for testing purposes.

i have no experience with NUC devices, if your worried about it, but something older and slower for now.
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
For Cinavia, just leave AnyDVD HD running in the background. It'll take care of it.
My Family Room Theater
Nuc6i3 work very good with 3d. No problems.

Guys question! I have many bluray isos from series (tv shows) like blacklist. On those isos there are more than one episode, most three oder four. I give them names like blacklist. S1.E01.E02.E03.iso Scraping works correct and i see these three episodes. But kodi always play the first episode from this iso. How do you handle these kind of isos?
(2016-04-29, 12:14)DeejayT Wrote: Nuc6i3 work very good with 3d. No problems.

Guys question! I have many bluray isos from series (tv shows) like blacklist. On those isos there are more than one episode, most three oder four. I give them names like blacklist. S1.E01.E02.E03.iso Scraping works correct and i see these three episodes. But kodi always play the first episode from this iso. How do you handle these kind of isos?

question has nothing to do with 3d and intel nuc
(2016-04-29, 12:14)DeejayT Wrote: Nuc6i3 work very good with 3d. No problems.
Thanks, added to spreadsheet in post #1. Can you reply which graphics/audio driver combo you're using?

Finding it odd that you're not reporting any issues w/NUC6i3SYH or NUC6i3SYK, while @movie78 got blurriness w/two different 6i5 NUC's (NUC6i5SYH or NUC6i5SYK). Intel HD Graphics 520 vs. 540. And, I believe @dukester's Skylake has Intel HD Graphics 530. Again, odd only 540 would have issues.
Had this wrong... see this post instead.
My Family Room Theater
Graphic/audio are the latest from Intel. With the previous driver i also hadn't no problems. Only with some versions from the mvc build i had lip sync issue, but with the last version from this thread, everything is fine.

OS WIN10 64bit

The blurriness i never seen in any version of kodi or driver
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10