[Export-Theme] modernWallCard
I like this idea. but I Don't think I like it being on a single page. as collections grow. it'll get way to big to be reasonable to view in modern browsers. So I was thinking. Isn't there a way to save the 'data' in a xml or json file. then Pull the data from that as needed, using ajax/javascript? Then we could sort it by type (movie/tv show), Genre(s), Actors, Collections, Similar videos, and could even add our own favorites, and mark them watched vs. not watched. even add a 'wish list' of movies we don't have yet. that would make this damn near perfect... Thoughts anyone?
@DevXen
I like your idea - This would be awesome !!!

###

@manlo
Is there a chance to ADD the filelocation at the bottom of the details summary ?
(would be a big help "turning" on the right usb-hdd SmileSmile)

Thanks.
Does this work with Alpha? When I try to use it Ember quits on me saying it cannot find a file.
(2016-03-27, 16:25)calexicoca Wrote: Does this work with Alpha? When I try to use it Ember quits on me saying it cannot find a file.

Under tools use "Export movie list" not the other Export tool
Select the template and generate and last save
Working greate

Edit: And you need to have the module active and set the export path
@DevXen
Currently there is no other solution as the "single page overview", but you can hardcode the JSON in this file.
Store data in a json file sounds great. Then a search feature is easier to implement. When I get the time, maybe I can look at this Wink
For editing some stuff (watched vs. not watched or wish list) you need a webserver with php or similar that can write things down on the server and then the setup is a little bit complicated as only copy files.

@Anderella
Sorry, I'm not able to answer your PN, because I don't have the permission (don't know why :/ ).
I've added the path to the summary (check out github Wink )
@manlo
Thank you very much, this is awesome SmileSmile

Any light at the end of a kind of "search" tunnel ?
Hi,

I'm new here and I tried this template, which by the way look awesome, but it returns nothing back.
No movie are listed, all blank.
What I'm doing wrong?

Anyway, I came to this thread, because I searching for an export template, which can include the audio and subtitle language.
it this in general possible and if yes how can I do this?

About the language export, I just saw on another thread, that it is not possible at the moment, so question answered.
(2016-04-29, 09:45)michalsky Wrote: I'm new here and I tried this template, which by the way look awesome, but it returns nothing back.
What I'm doing wrong?
What version of Ember do you use?
For modernWallCard you must have > v.1.4.8.0, you find it here
(2016-04-29, 12:24)Nepomuk Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 09:45)michalsky Wrote: I'm new here and I tried this template, which by the way look awesome, but it returns nothing back.
What I'm doing wrong?
What version of Ember do you use?
For modernWallCard you must have > v.1.4.8.0, you find it here

That was it, I had the V1.4.7.2.

Question, I upgraded it to 1.4.8.0 (followed the link you provided) and notice that in the right corner the Version is still showing 1.4.7.2 x86.
Is that normal, I mean I'm pretty sure I have another version now, the exporter looks different and so.

Anyway, thanks for the quick responds.

My DB can be looked at:

www.michalsky.in.th
(2016-04-29, 13:37)michalsky Wrote: Question, I upgraded it to 1.4.8.0 (followed the link you provided) and notice that in the right corner the Version is still showing 1.4.7.2 x86.
Is that normal, I mean I'm pretty sure I have another version now, the exporter looks different and so.
Yes it's OK, because Ember is in alpha status at the moment and when the developer @DanCooper change the version number all Ember user get a message that a new version is available. That's not what he want at the moment.

But you can use the 1.4.8.0 alpha without any risk - it's stable.
Here I have wrote a tutorial (based on alpha10) for the new version. But it's in german language.

Your movie library looks quite good sorted. Smile
(2016-04-29, 15:39)Nepomuk Wrote:
(2016-04-29, 13:37)michalsky Wrote: Question, I upgraded it to 1.4.8.0 (followed the link you provided) and notice that in the right corner the Version is still showing 1.4.7.2 x86.
Yes it's OK, because Ember is in alpha status at the moment and when the developer @DanCooper change the version number all Ember user get a message that a new version is available. That's not what he want at the moment.

But you can use the 1.4.8.0 alpha without any risk - it's stable.
Here I have wrote a tutorial (based on alpha10) for the new version. But it's in german language.

Your movie library looks quite good sorted. Smile

Thanks, still working on the library, need to sort more and need to update some pictures.
LOL, no problem if it is in German language, Ich kann das schon lessen, kein Problem.

Was using for years "Media Center Master", but suddenly it got creepy slow, so I had to look for another solution.
So I found Ember and I like it, very good tool and the help here is fast too.

Thanks a lot Nepomuk......
(2016-04-05, 22:07)manlo Wrote: @DevXen
Currently there is no other solution as the "single page overview", but you can hardcode the JSON in this file.
Store data in a json file sounds great. Then a search feature is easier to implement. When I get the time, maybe I can look at this Wink
For editing some stuff (watched vs. not watched or wish list) you need a webserver with php or similar that can write things down on the server and then the setup is a little bit complicated as only copy files.

Yeah, I would likely put it on a webserver for that functionality. then I could access it on my PC, or phone, or anywhere I go. it's just Win/Win. But the Json/sort/Organize, would be great to have implemented.
I figure that way it can stay on 'One page' But be much more accessible for large collections. also with Json. you could likely paginate it as well so the loaded page doesn't ever get to big.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Export-Theme] modernWallCard1