• 5(current)
Release Bravo Channel Video Addon
OK. That would explain why I don't see the request fail, it redirects.
Just started using your addons... Love them... HGTV, DIY, Bravo and METV (so Far)... Problem, everything works but Bravo and METV do not show up in my addon list... They are both under system and I can start them by clicking "open" in the "Add-on Information" window... But when I go to Video and select the Add-on tab they do not appear in That list... I've looked for a solution but this is as far as I've been lead...
(2016-05-03, 08:18)givesuhe11 Wrote: Just started using your addons... Love them... HGTV, DIY, Bravo and METV (so Far)... Problem, everything works but Bravo and METV do not show up in my addon list... They are both under system and I can start them by clicking "open" in the "Add-on Information" window... But when I go to Video and select the Add-on tab they do not appear in That list... I've looked for a solution but this is as far as I've been lead...

This is probably skin related.
(2016-05-03, 13:16)learningit Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 08:18)givesuhe11 Wrote: Just started using your addons... Love them... HGTV, DIY, Bravo and METV (so Far)... Problem, everything works but Bravo and METV do not show up in my addon list... They are both under system and I can start them by clicking "open" in the "Add-on Information" window... But when I go to Video and select the Add-on tab they do not appear in That list... I've looked for a solution but this is as far as I've been lead...

This is probably skin related.

It's the default skin...I've had XBMC/KODI for 6 years and I've never changed the skin from the one that it installs with... And it's only Bravo and METV that have this behavior... I have been using HGTV and DIY for a couple weeks now and I just installed Bravo and METV day before yesterday and they have decided to hide from me... Thanks for your help though
What version of Kodi are you running? Which skin are you using (name of the skin, not just "default"), what platform and what versions of the add-ons are you trying to run.
I think they aren't showing because they are not compatible with the version you have. There is usually a skin setting for " hide incompatible add-ons" which usually defaults to true, but depends on skin, Kodi version, etc.
oh... Sorry...
Kodi 16.1 (I just upgraded to the latest a month ago)
Skin: Confluence
Windows 10.1 on a Toshiba Laptop, HDMI to my 32" Sharp LCD TV
Bravo and METV version 3.0.1

I just found, if I go to the "Home Page Video SubMenu" for "Addon Shortcuts" I can add Bravo or METV there... But they are still not in the Addon list tab
(2016-05-03, 20:00)givesuhe11 Wrote: oh... Sorry...
Kodi 16.1 (I just upgraded to the latest a month ago)
Skin: Confluence
Windows 10.1 on a Toshiba Laptop, HDMI to my 32" Sharp LCD TV
Bravo and METV version 3.0.1

I just found, if I go to the "Home Page Video SubMenu" for "Addon Shortcuts" I can add Bravo or METV there... But they are still not in the Addon list tab

Still think it has to do with the skin. Works fine under Estuary and Transparency!
Well I tried those skins and no luck, still no shows in the list... I can live with putting at least Bravo in the shortcuts at the bottom... (btw, I see no setting that you said " hide incompatible add-ons" anywhere...

Also, maybe you can help a quick one here... ever since I upgraded to Jarvis, most of the time, when I start a stream, down in the lower right corner it shows the little window "Working" with a frozen circular activity, (the video plays fine) but nothing on my keyboard works, i.e. I can't pause, advance (several seconds) stop, mute, etc... sometimes it only lasts anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to the duration of the whole video I am streaming... It never happens when I play anything from my Library, (local), only when I stream... I can watch the video I am streaming in it's entirety, so it's just kind of irritating now, because I can't stop the video if I don't want to watch it anymore... Unless I just Close KODI altogether, then restart it... when, within a few minutes, I first start KODI, it doesn't happen, I start a stream, and the little "working" window is gone instantly, but the longer KODI is on the longer that window stays there locking my keyboard till eventually its stays the entire episode or movie... I hope I'm making sense of what is happening... Any suggestions?
Do you have banned add-ons installed? I've seen similar reports when certain add-ons are installed.
(2016-05-03, 21:29)learningit Wrote: Do you have banned add-ons installed? I've seen similar reports when certain add-ons are installed.

nope... never installed that and a pretty thorough search found nothing of that sort
I just installed confluence and all addons show up. I really can't explain your behaviour.
Ok... I just thought of something in my install of those two addons in question... When I tried to install them from the t1m repo or the KODI repo it said "Failed" the only way it would install is by downloading the zip and install by zip... I'm sorry for not including this info at first but, I just remembered

EDIT: I just went and uninstalled METV and then installed it from the KODI repo and it installed fine that way... but still doesn't show in the addon tab list...
Uninstall them. Restart Kodi and install from the Kodi.org repo. The t1m repo is no longer updated so it would be best to uninstall it.
ok... done... they both installed now from KODI repo... they both work, but they both still do not show in the Addon tab list...

Hey listen... I really appreciate all the time you've spent working with this problem.. I'm satisfied for now with being able to put Bravo in my video shortcuts...

any suggestions on that other little problem? with the "Working" window blocking my keyboard? I realize it's not your problem but maybe you've heard of this happening?
No idea. It would be better to mention it in a Jarvis support thread.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bravo Channel Video Addon0