• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
(2016-04-30, 18:16)dguth Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 20:03)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 20:01)jmjack Wrote: oh...joined the forum just so I could thank you..Smile

Thanks for reaching out dude. I appreciate it. I'm glad you got it up and running. Enjoy!

Hey Spinalcrack when u have a chance please have another look....in meantime Ill try thr non-HD patch
tks

DG

Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)
Hello ..I too have lost disclose.tv today and tried the patch spinalcracker just posted...Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)....the date that shows on extration is 4-16-2016 and I can't get it to load or work in kodi...I can reload the hd patch fine but it of coarse is the 1 that stopped working....have tried several times...I do thank ya spinalcrack for the effort,but I can't get it to work this time..I did uninstall the hd-patch 1st...followed the instuctions you gave a few posts back that I used and worked last time...

1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Addons in Settings menu
3. Go to My Installed Addons and go to Video Addons, DiscloseTV and click into the settings and uninstall (sounds like you know how to uninstall already, so any method will work ie. context menus etc)
4. Back out to the Addons menu and choose Install by Zip
5. Navigate to where you downloaded my zip and select it, and install

You will now have a patched version of the addon that will still auto update when Sphere fixes up the official version.
The one I just posted definitely 100% works. Uninstall your current version. Reboot the device. Install the latest one I just posted.

Also, you do not need to extract anything and that is probably why you are having trouble.

Just choose install by Zip and select the zip file. You do not need to extract the zip contents prior to this at all.
Nod...Thanks again Spinalcrack...I think rebooting...or turning off kodi then on again may have been what worked...I have it loaded on my tower...or desk-top computer...I also did not extract the file this time...Is working Great...
I have 3 kodi's on my tower...14.2,15.2,and 16.0...the 15.2 and 16.0 both needed to be shut off and then on after deleting existing disclose.tv before loading new patch...the 14.2 did Not require that action...I loaded the zip(not extracted) to all three and all three work great....the last patch I loaded an extrated version to all three...I can't remember if I had to restart kodi after deleting the existing version last time..hehe...Am old and ugly and still learning...Thankyou again...jmj Smile
Hahaha, glad you got it working! Big Grin
Thank you spinalcrack great work getting my favourite app back up and working again
Hey thanks very much...I was away and just came back for a look.
DG

(2016-04-30, 18:51)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 18:16)dguth Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 20:03)Spinalcrack Wrote: Thanks for reaching out dude. I appreciate it. I'm glad you got it up and running. Enjoy!

Hey Spinalcrack when u have a chance please have another look....in meantime Ill try thr non-HD patch
tks

DG

Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)
Thanks again mate, lucky I know where to come for the fix, a favourite add on. from AUSTRALIA
Disclosetv addon stopped working a few days ago. I followed directions and installed the patch and it worked great for about 5 days now today it's not working again. So I redid the uninstall/reinstall patch steps but still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
(2016-05-03, 07:35)VanessaM Wrote: Disclosetv addon stopped working a few days ago. I followed directions and installed the patch and it worked great for about 5 days now today it's not working again. So I redid the uninstall/reinstall patch steps but still can't get it to work. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

1. Uninstall your current version of Disclose TV addon
2. Reboot your Kodi device
3. Download this version: Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)
4. Start Kodi, go to Settings, Addons, Install by Zip, and select the zip file you downloaded in step 3.
5. Enjoy DiscloseTV
Awesome as always Spinalcrack!!

Works GREAT!!

Thanks!!
(2016-04-22, 20:01)jmjack Wrote: oh...joined the forum just so I could thank you..Smile

Thanks for reaching out dude. I appreciate it. I'm glad you got it up and running. Enjoy!

Hi mate, is there anyway of getting this on a fire stick using an iPad? When I follow your link to the patch work it says I can't download it. Cheers.
(2016-05-05, 15:28)Redroad84 Wrote:

Hi mate, is there anyway of getting this on a fire stick using an iPad? When I follow your link to the patch work it says I can't download it. Cheers.

I just tested the link again and it is working fine. When you click the link are you choosing, download through your browser?

Use this link: Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)

It definitely works.
Hey guys. I'm really new to this I have a g box and disclose tv is my favorite. I went to computer and put the latest patch on flash drive. Installed after deleting old one and rebooting. I see the add on that even says spinal patch but still telling me error and to check my log. Wich I don't know how to do but prob wouldn't help any way. I'll try unplugging the g box but is there any other suggestions

I did join this forum just to say thanks too.
(2016-05-05, 17:02)KEGHEAD337 Wrote: Hey guys. I'm really new to this I have a g box and disclose tv is my favorite. I went to computer and put the latest patch on flash drive. Installed after deleting old one and rebooting. I see the add on that even says spinal patch but still telling me error and to check my log. Wich I don't know how to do but prob wouldn't help any way. I'll try unplugging the g box but is there any other suggestions

I did join this forum just to say thanks too.

Hmmmm, maybe it just broke again today? I'll check it out tonight. Stay tuned
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1