• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)
Thanks a lot man. You're like Obi one kanobi. U my only hope
So I ran home at lunch and mine is working totally fine, so it may be tough for me to troubleshoot Sad

All I can suggest is uninstalling, rebooting, grabbing the last version I posted and reinstall Sad
Should keep a kodi in your pocket so you don't have to run home. Lol but seriously I'm getting more savey and would love to have a conversation with you about keeping ahead of whatever it is that breaks this addon regularly.

stwubby
Alright spinal. I read this on the forum here and got super excited. I really truly only signed up for this stuff just to say thanks. I'll try again I've done it a shit ton of times again. But maybe I'm missing something. Seriously thanks for helping for everyone. It is awesome to have people do this just cause. Cheers big ears!
Alright man I got it. Like I said thanks a bunch. Inthink i had the old patch in flash drive not sure but it's working Thanks again
(2016-05-05, 17:17)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 17:02)KEGHEAD337 Wrote: Hey guys. I'm really new to this I have a g box and disclose tv is my favorite. I went to computer and put the latest patch on flash drive. Installed after deleting old one and rebooting. I see the add on that even says spinal patch but still telling me error and to check my log. Wich I don't know how to do but prob wouldn't help any way. I'll try unplugging the g box but is there any other suggestions

I did join this forum just to say thanks too.

Hmmmm, maybe it just broke again today? I'll check it out tonight. Stay tuned

I use Kodi via a HTPC (W10), installed Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30).
Worked for a day or two but until now getting errors to and i need to check the log file.
If someone can tell me where to look i can post it here.

Thnx so far guys!
Plugin is still working or is it really brokenHuh
Are you positive you didn't update from the repository after installing my patch? That would overwrite the patch back to the broken code. My version is still working for me on multiple devices, without issue.
(2016-05-08, 23:34)Spinalcrack Wrote: Are you positive you didn't update from the repository after installing my patch? That would overwrite the patch back to the broken code. My version is still working for me on multiple devices, without issue.

Okay thnx for this information, so it should still work.
So the reason of the failure should definitely be on my side.

To be sure of your suggestion i will do a complete uninstall of what i have now en reinstall the addon (Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30).
I'll let you know if i have fixed it.

Thnx again! Smile
(2016-05-08, 23:34)Spinalcrack Wrote: Are you positive you didn't update from the repository after installing my patch? That would overwrite the patch back to the broken code. My version is still working for me on multiple devices, without issue.

Done by completely reinstalling the addon and i think we need to add one more action at these installation instructions:

1. Uninstall your current version of Disclose TV addon
2. Reboot your Kodi device
3. Download this version: Fixed - Disclose TV - Spinalcracker Patch (2016-04-30)
4. Start Kodi, go to Settings, Addons, Install by Zip, and select the zip file you downloaded in step 3.
5. Disable the auto update option in the settings menu of the addon
6. Enjoy DiscloseTV

I guess in my case this was the problem, addon works fine now, great!!

Big Grin
Hi Spinalcrack, just wanted to thank you again for the HD fix! I really love it and i think everyone else does too?
Just wondering if it would be a good idea in a future fix to add a SD/HD switch in the add-on settings for those who have slower internet speeds?
(2016-05-09, 20:18)stallej Wrote: Hi Spinalcrack, just wanted to thank you again for the HD fix! I really love it and i think everyone else does too?
Just wondering if it would be a good idea in a future fix to add a SD/HD switch in the add-on settings for those who have slower internet speeds?

That is up to Sphere Smile This is still his project. I think its a good idea though.
fyi i haven't seen sphere active in a long time. As such feel free to update the plugin in repo.
Most preferable is option 3. http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons#Github
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
not working again so lost without this app

forget this my ip was blocking the site and app talk about conspiracy
(2016-05-09, 20:26)Martijn Wrote: fyi i haven't seen sphere active in a long time. As such feel free to update the plugin in repo.
Most preferable is option 3. http://kodi.wiki/view/Submitting_Add-ons#Github

Ok I submitted a pull request: (See #471)

This should allow those that disabled automatic update to re-enable it, once it is on the repository.

For those that can't wait here is a link to the zip: Spinalcracker Patch - 05-15-2016

This version defaults to the HD streams, but as suggested, I added a setting to turn that off in case you prefer the SD format to save bandwidth.

Cheers!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Disclose.tv Add-on (Video Plugin)1