• 17(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
There is no best naming, your file must be just contains the word "atmos".
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.1.3 :

• Add track duration on album infos

• Add widgets for search and bottom menu
Image Image
Image Image

• Many fixes in PVR
• Changes in skin settings
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hello,

I'm trying to customize power menu. I would like to move up disconnect option (profile) before or just after power off option.
I can do and save it, menus are rebuilt but after disconnect option (profile) does nothing.
I must reset all menu customization and it works again.
It occurs only for this menu option. (rpi2/latest libreELEC build/french language)
(2016-05-06, 09:58)dekani Wrote: Hello,

I'm trying to customize power menu. I would like to move up disconnect option (profile) before or just after power off option.
I can do and save it, menus are rebuilt but after disconnect option (profile) does nothing.
I must reset all menu customization and it works again.
It occurs only for this menu option. (rpi2/latest libreELEC build/french language)

I have reproduce this default but all syntax are good, I don't understand why it's not working when it moved.

You can edit powermenu.DATA.xml in shortcuts folder and move this under line 17 :

Code:
<shortcut>
        <label2>Common Shortcut</label2>
        <label>20126</label>
        <action>dialog.close(all,true)</action>
        <action>System.LogOff</action>
        <icon>special://skin/extras/icons/power.png</icon>
        <visible>System.HasLoginScreen | Integer.IsGreater(System.ProfileCount,1)</visible>
        <visible>System.Loggedon</visible>        
    </shortcut>
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the latest update.

Is it possible to custimize the search / buttom menue widgets (change picture, change texts etc.)?

If yes how (or do I need to make change in the widget files itself?

And is it possible to add the TED icon to ../extras/icons

original filename: ted.png
download: imgur

p.s. I created a pull request on Git (ted.png and german language file)
(2016-05-06, 19:52)Guilouz Wrote: I have reproduce this default but all syntax are good, I don't understand why it's not working when it moved.
You can edit powermenu.DATA.xml in shortcuts folder and move this under line 17
Thank you.
(2016-05-06, 21:19)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the latest update.

Is it possible to custimize the search / buttom menue widgets (change picture, change texts etc.)?

If yes how (or do I need to make change in the widget files itself?

And is it possible to add the TED icon to ../extras/icons

original filename: ted.png
download: imgur

p.s. I created a pull request on Git (ted.png and german language file)

I see that but your language file is not fully translated.

Background of widgets buttons are located in extras/home-images folder. Juste replace.

And texts are in language files.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-05-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: I see that but your language file is not fully translated.

Yes I know. I've taken the languagefile that comes with your mod and added just the missing translations for the bottom lines of your new search/buttom menue widget

(2016-05-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: Background of widgets buttons are located in extras/home-images folder. Juste replace.

Yes it's an option, but is not update save. With each new version of your skin mod one has to replace the images again

Having an update save possibility would make your mod much more user friendly. Don't you agree?

p.s. Thanks for merging ted.png icon and language file
(2016-05-07, 14:26)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: I see that but your language file is not fully translated.

Yes I know. I've taken the languagefile that comes with your mod and added just the missing translations for the bottom lines of your new search/buttom menue widget

(2016-05-07, 01:41)Guilouz Wrote: Background of widgets buttons are located in extras/home-images folder. Juste replace.

Yes it's an option, but is not update save. With each new version of your skin mod one has to replace the images again

Having an update save possibility would make your mod much more user friendly. Don't you agree?

p.s. Thanks for merging ted.png icon and language file

You can translate all language file if you want.

I will see what can I do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

German translation done :-)

See Pullrequest on Git
(2016-05-08, 16:47)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

German translation done :-)

See Pullrequest on Git

It's done Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great thanks. Let me now, if you need additional translations once new literals added.

Just another Pullrequest though :-)

I'll be satidfied then, I promise

3 new busy spinners
Hi Guilouz,
Great MOD of a great skin!

I was wondering if it was possible to keep the background colour solid. I've tried changing the capacity using the background options settings, but when playing media, the background turns transparent.
Also, is it possible to add custom background colour themes?
Guilouz !!! I will be repetitive but I would need large fonts in Estuary Mod..... SadSadSadSad
(2016-05-09, 17:50)Palexxtra Wrote: Guilouz !!! I will be repetitive but I would need large fonts in Estuary Mod..... SadSadSadSad

I have already said you I HAVE DO NOT PLAIN TO DO THIS !

I gave you the method to do it yourself
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36