• 13(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
Hello yes I have the same with aeon mq

Envoyé de mon HTC One S en utilisant Tapatalk
(2016-05-08, 13:09)RoloK Wrote: First and foremost, I must thank you for a good work with this so far.

I use kodibuntu and it works fine, but i have noticed that the lists are sorted a bit strange.
It's only showing the title and not the artist in lists, even when it's set to "artist - title"

Does anyone else have this problem?

Which listing are you talking about ? Songs from album ? Songs from playlist ? Albums ?
(2016-05-08, 11:49)debutanker Wrote: thx for the quick reply, @marcelveldt!

tried to start the addon after a restart but kodi still freezes (no blackscreen but a system freeze..)
could you notice somethingHuh
If i remember correctly, i had the addon running with a former version of the testbuild - maybe i had to test some earlier builds.....

Looks like the playback is failing completely, besides that I also notice that it's trying to play the 30 seconds samples and not the real music tracks.
What platform are you on ?
(2016-05-08, 00:30)ArthurJam Wrote: It's a good news Big Grin
I could test this version.

I just uploaded version 1.0.12 to the repo. This *should* add support for aarch64 so for example the Nvidia Shield.
Give it a try and let me know if it's working
(2016-05-09, 13:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 13:09)RoloK Wrote: First and foremost, I must thank you for a good work with this so far.

I use kodibuntu and it works fine, but i have noticed that the lists are sorted a bit strange.
It's only showing the title and not the artist in lists, even when it's set to "artist - title"

Does anyone else have this problem?

Which listing are you talking about ? Songs from album ? Songs from playlist ? Albums ?

It's all of the listings, the only listing where i see the names of the artists is in "Artists"

The Songtitle acc. to template for my system is set as: [%N.]%A - %T
@marcelveldt

I'm on the actual x86 libreelec krypton testbuild with Intel i5-2400 and AMD HD 6670.
(2016-05-09, 20:35)debutanker Wrote: @marcelveldt

I'm on the actual x86 libreelec krypton testbuild with Intel i5-2400 and AMD HD 6670.

Hmm, that should work perfectly fine altough I Always test with openelec and not with libreelec. Also, Krypton is still pre alpha so might contain bugs.
Did you try it on a different build, preferably a stable build ?
hello can you add charts plaese

thanks
(2016-05-09, 21:24)nickshe89 Wrote: hello can you add charts plaese

Charts ? Please explain...
(2016-05-09, 21:33)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 21:24)nickshe89 Wrote: hello can you add charts plaese

Charts ? Please explain...

on the phone app go to browse , charts

can you add it this addon please
or https://play.spotify.com/chart
Great addon! Just what I was after. Works really well.

Quick question, Is there anyway to pull through cdart.
I can get logo's & backgrounds to work from my fanart folder but if I save the cdart for an album I can't see a way to get this to show in Kodi. Is it possible?
Tested with several builds. Till build #430 (alpha1) everything is fine.
Freezing started with build #501 (alpha2) .....

edit: brand new #509 build brings spotify back....Blush
nexus player getting platform not supported and only plays 30 seconds of a song
(2016-05-10, 08:45)mystic84 Wrote: nexus player getting platform not supported and only plays 30 seconds of a song

Can you send me your Kodi log file after you've launched the Spotify addon ?
It should contain some loglines whith the detected platform etc
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17