• 72(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-02-27, 13:44)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 21:25)maddog11 Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or if there is a setting ive missed but "Scrolling submenu" doesn't seem to be working for me.

Best Regards

I don't understand, please explain ...

I have this problem also. If I create a custom submenu the scrolling function does not work. However, scrolling through the submenu items works fine with the preset/default submenus.
(2016-05-15, 14:55)newman1981 Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 11:31)Helly1206 Wrote: Just a small update

Enjoy ...

- Removed duplicate audio title #1046

hi helly1206 thank you for this skin really love it, today there was an update as you said, after this update my customized build is gone to orignal gray, i have customized my main front bar menu edited the gray.xbl file and changed font sytle but all is gone now, luckly i have my build saved but when i flash custom build then your updated erases my custom build, can you help, thank you

I can't help it. Any new build overwrites the skin.xonfluence folder and deletes all old files when unzipping. The only thing I can suggest is: make a proper backup from your modifications or disable automatic updates in kodi.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-05-15, 17:14)I_Terrabull Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 13:44)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 21:25)maddog11 Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or if there is a setting ive missed but "Scrolling submenu" doesn't seem to be working for me.

Best Regards

I don't understand, please explain ...

I have this problem also. If I create a custom submenu the scrolling function does not work. However, scrolling through the submenu items works fine with the preset/default submenus.

I'm sorry, but I fail to reproduce. I created a custom submenu and selected a variety of items and everything works.

Can you explain in more detail what you did? Maybe add some pictures.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-05-15, 18:27)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-05-15, 17:14)I_Terrabull Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 13:44)Helly1206 Wrote: I don't understand, please explain ...

I'm sorry, but I fail to reproduce. I created a custom submenu and selected a variety of items and everything works.

Can you explain in more detail what you did? Maybe add some pictures.

Thanks,
Helly.
My apologies. I just did a fresh install with the latest version and I'm unable to reproduce the issue.
Hello is there any news on the submenus and shortcuts updatng automatically.
Is thrre a fix to this or do i have to go back to 15.2
(2016-05-15, 20:16)joestyles2578 Wrote: Is thrre a fix to this or do i have to go back to 15.2

I don't think it's a skin issue so I'm afraid I cannot help you.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-05-15, 20:15)joestyles2578 Wrote: Hello is there any news on the submenus and shortcuts updatng automatically.
(2016-05-15, 20:16)joestyles2578 Wrote: Is thrre a fix to this or do i have to go back to 15.2

Why do keep asking the same question? It was determined this was a Kodi issue, not a skin issue, and I posted a fix and confirmed it to you personally on the previous page.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2332314
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hello everyone,

Great skin, I tried them all but this is my favorite. Really nice customization options. Only one thing bugs me. Compared to other skins (not just regular Confluence), there seems to be delay when opening screens from the main menu? When I use any other skin and press i.e. Movies, the movies screen opens instantly, but with this skin it takes 2-3 seconds? Or settings, etc... I know there are a lot of customizations etc, and I use multiple images for background in each category etc, but still? Moving between categories in main menu is smooth, only opening has delay?

Is this normal with this skin? Can I disable some feature to speed it up?

Regards & Thanx,
D.
Just writing to say THANK YOU for this wonderful skin.

IMHO I consider it even better than CCM
I have this exact problem. Is there a solution for it? I just read the thread from the last few pages, but don't think this was answered. Will Super Favourites work for this too?

Thanks and sorry if this has been answered, but I did read through the thread and wasn't sure if it was saying that the SF thing would work for this too.

(2016-05-08, 08:41)jmh2002 Wrote: @helly

After looking through a lot of things yesterday regarding the cache problem, I also found another bug which is apparent when having multiple devices some of which are also on different operating systems, and trying to copy the skin settings file between them after a change in setup.

The problem is that copying the settings file on to another device causes the addon icons not to show. Now I see it is because the following property is set as a local path:

<setting id="AddonSetThree.1.Icon" type="string">C:\Users\VaioTZ31\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\icon.png</setting>

The same thing happens when adding an item as a Kodi Favourite. The path is again set as local:

<favourite name="YouTube" thumb="C:\Users\VaioTZ31\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.youtube\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/&quot;,return)</favourite>

But Kodi should normally be platform independant: http://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol. Can these (and all other properties that might be using local paths too) please be set as a Kodi special paths instead to avoid this issue? Something like this:

special://home/addons/plugin.video.youtube/icon.png

THANKS Smile
No this is a separate problem. Local paths are a real nuisance in Kodi unfortunately. I hope Helly will be able to solve it Nod

PS: my temporary fix was to manually edit the skin settings.xml on one device to correct the paths for my standard skin setup, and then upload that to my other devices.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Yes use notepad++ and use the replace. Type in the current path, then the path you want. It will find them all and replace them all in 1 step.

Sent from my iPhone
Awesome work Helly! I've been using the CCM Helix skin for a few years and I love this new replacement. However, for some reason, when I exit Kodi (using the actual exit button), it takes about 5-7 seconds for it to exit. The same issue existed in the CCM skin and I thought maybe it wouldn't be present in the new one. I'm using 16.1 Jarvis and the issue happens on two different machines. Anybody else having the same problem and know of a fix?
(2015-11-15, 09:27)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 22:51)ReignOfTheTech Wrote: Thanks for all your work Helly. I have one question please help...

With this skin when I want to use my own custom backgrounds everything is fine until the skin updates. Once it updates all my backgrounds are removed from the skin folder... I would place them in userdata folder like most skins but Xonfluence does not allow me to navigate to userdata folder to select images. Where should I place my backgrounds to ensure that they aren't deleted every time the skin updates?

I was placing them in the backgrounds folder of the skin with the rest of the backgrounds that were already there but they always disappear when the skin updates.

Thank you so much for any response.

Hi,

I just checked your remark. I was indeed aware that custom backgrounds will disappear as the complete skin folder is overwritten when installing a new version.

Therefore it is better not to install custom changes in the skin folder (like dmcjr22 mentioned). I think the best place to do so is in userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/backgrounds.

Maybe the skin won't allow you to navigate to that folder (as you mention in post 239). Then you need to make a link in your skin backgrounds folder. I will change that behavior in a future update. It has to do with navigating to the default backgrounds folder when you enter the file browser. I need to make an option for that.

Helly.

(2016-05-17, 22:03)jmh2002 Wrote: No this is a separate problem. Local paths are a real nuisance in Kodi unfortunately. I hope Helly will be able to solve it Nod

PS: my temporary fix was to manually edit the skin settings.xml on one device to correct the paths for my standard skin setup, and then upload that to my other devices.

OK, thanks, that worked perfectly, now the only problem I have is that Add-on icons made from favourites shortcuts keep disappearing. For example, I bookmark "(a popular video add-on)
TV Shows" as a favourite, then make it into an add-on shortcut on the main menu. It seems fine, but when I put my build on a different device, the icon is sometimes missing, just like when an absolute address was used for the main add-on icon. I can't find any way of fixing this behaviour.

Another problem, which may or may not be related, is that I can't find any way of making "universal" libraries for Movie and TV Show collections. Again, they are linked to local paths, but unlike with add-on icons, I cannot find any way to change the local path to a "special" path, meaning that libraries are not transferrable from device to device. These paths do not appear in the same settings.xml as the backgrounds and add-on icons.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13