• 14(current)
Release Carbon Skin
(2015-09-29, 20:11)pattuspl Wrote: wow this skin is amazing!! why did I never see it! animations the look of everything is truly amazing.

Thank you so much! this is now my skin on every device that uses Kodi.

Thanks, If your a fan of the SiO2 home icon layout check out my new skin iOS-X.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2102014
(2015-03-05, 04:04)iCanuck Wrote:
(2015-03-04, 12:40)Valen42 Wrote: Hi,

I love the easy customization of the icons, but would it be possible to remove the shelf completely?
I really only need the icons and from looking at the home.xml file, it looks like you planned something like this ("homeiconnoshelf").

Yes all the code is there. I can activate this next update, just need to test it before releasing.

It's been a while and as I still can't seem to find a setting for this I thought I'd ask if this is possible yet.
Hello,

Great Skin! would it be possible to add more favorites to the homescreen? Also, are the live tv guide colors configurable?
Is there a way to reorder the icons. Like instead of it alternating Favorite and Addon I could have several Favorites together and then several Addons?
Hey iCanuck. I noticed that when I updated to Jarvis it wasn't fully compatible. So I immediately rolled back to 15.2. No rush at all but I do hope you plan to update it for Jarvis at some point. This is hands down my favorite Kodi skin. Keep up the good work!
Ya haven't been working on Carbon for sometime. I still actively develop iOS-X and tvOS-X now.
Please update skin for Jarvis 16

Thank you
It will happen eventually, please try iOS-X or tvOS-X for now.
I already tried iOS-X or tvOS-X...

However, to my reference, I think Carbon Skin is having the most features and much more customization compared to the other latest two skin.

Therefore, I would really appreciated if you can spare some time to update the Carbon skin for Jarvis 16.

Thanks a million in advance!
Lightbulb 
(2016-05-24, 23:24)Tuanhuy Wrote: I already tried iOS-X or tvOS-X...

However, to my reference, I think Carbon Skin is having the most features and much more customization compared to the other latest two skin.

Therefore, I would really appreciated if you can spare some time to update the Carbon skin for Jarvis 16.

Exactly~!!! NodNodNod

Still my favorite skin of all time but its not compatible with Krypton UGH Sad Sad

Anybody have the technical skill to port/update this skin over to 17.1Huh
I've been using Carbon for 2+ years and hate the idea of having to start all over just for krypton
(2016-05-24, 23:24)Tuanhuy Wrote: I already tried iOS-X or tvOS-X...

(2017-04-11, 02:41)CarbonSkinSUPERFAN Wrote: I've been using Carbon for 2+ years and hate the idea of having to start all over just for krypton

Sorry guys no plans to update. I'm currently working on tvOS-X for Krypton (not out yet). I've been adding a lot of customization to it.

Maybe I can add some features from Carbon to it. Let me know if you have any requests.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Carbon Skin18