• 74(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hello,

Trying to figure out a python code to automatically have Kodi switch from Xonfluence skin to Confluence skin when I run a certain action. I am able to get it to the appearance settings menu (where then you can switch the skin) but is there a code to have it switch to Confluence automatically?

Here is the code I have to get to appearance settings menu. Any help would be much appreciated.

if skin!= "skin.confluence":
dialog.ok('Durex Wizard','Please switch to the default Confluence skin','before performing an update.','')
xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(appearancesettings)")
return
(2015-09-22, 15:25)ClassicNancy Wrote: How do I get your media files so I can change the color of the home menu bar? I downloaded from github but you are using xbt files. Are you willing to share your media folder?[/i] I love tis skin by the way.

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm trying to change the color of the menu bar as well and having zero luck in doing so. I thought the name I needed was homeback, but when I compile, the color doesn't change. THanks.
(2016-05-27, 06:16)barrygt30 Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 15:25)ClassicNancy Wrote: How do I get your media files so I can change the color of the home menu bar? I downloaded from github but you are using xbt files. Are you willing to share your media folder?[/i] I love tis skin by the way.

Did you ever get this figured out? I'm trying to change the color of the menu bar as well and having zero luck in doing so. I thought the name I needed was homeback, but when I compile, the color doesn't change. THanks.

You need the Kodi/XBMC Texture Tool. It will decompress the .xbt file and place the images where you tell it to place them. Then edit the graphics you want changed and re-compress into a new textures.xbt file and copy it where the original is stored in the media folder of the skin.

Download and get instructions HERE

NOTE: You do NOT NEED to re-compress the changes. You can just copy all the folders to the skin's media folder, just make sure you remove the old .xbt file or rename it before you start Kodi so it will use your edited images. Keep in mind that things may slow down a little doing this but it's a good way to test your changes prior to re-compressing.

It would be a good idea to backup, make a copy of the ENTIRE Kodi folder in AppData/Roaming so when you screw up you can just copy it back Wink
Numbers typing as letters

I don't know whether anyone else is having this problem but when I type a number in from either my remote keyboard or mouse with keypad on back it types in a letter! So if I press 1 a small a comes up in fact it seems to act like a phone when you send a sms so every time I press the key it changes and eventually it will get to the number 1!

It worked ok up until recently and the keyboards work ok on the host system ie Windows 10, it's just Kodi.

I tried to put an old keymaps.xml file into the current configuration but that made no difference.

Please help
2 weird issues,

1. Once in a while all my personal settings will get deleted. The skin will look like it was just installed and I'll need to reconfigure everything. I've started backing up my settings but still, very frustrating.

2. Custom folder inside skinName/ folder will get deleted. (next to 720p, backgrounds etc')
As a solution to this I tried coping my custom images to "backgrounds" folder and sometimes the background image will turn black and I'll have to re select it.

Any one experienced this?
Quote:Any one experienced this?

I have noticed this behavior only when an update to the skin is performed automatically or otherwise.
(2016-05-28, 19:10)OTinley Wrote:
Quote:Any one experienced this?

I have noticed this behavior only when an update to the skin is performed automatically or otherwise.

personal settings deleted happened only twice so far so it may caused by the update. Black background and custom folder deleted happens every day or two, I don't think the skin is updated that often.

How can I disable those updates?
Quote:I don't think the skin is updated that often.

You are right and on Win7, I can't relate as I have not experienced this error.
The update options can be modified if in 'Expert' settings by going to system/Addons/.
On the blade pane to the left, check to see if Auto Update is set to Notify.
(2016-05-28, 19:28)OTinley Wrote:
Quote:I don't think the skin is updated that often.

You are right and on Win7, I can't relate as I have not experienced this error.
The update options can be modified if in 'Expert' settings by going to system/Addons/.
On the blade pane to the left, check to see if Auto Update is set to Notify.

I've disabled Auto update. I hope this will help.

Thanks
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the first Xonfluence release for Krypton. I know that Krypton is not released yet, but I assumed not a lot of changes to skinning anymore after its Alpha release.

As Jarvis is still but current version, this doesn't mean that releases for Jarvis will be frozen. However ummer is coming, so don't expect a lot of releases in the coming time ...

As was also the case for Jarvis, HellyRepo will automatically detect your kodi version and install the required skin. You can find information on how to install in the first post:
How to install HellyRepo or Xonfluence

It was a lot of of work, so I hope you guys will appreciate and enjoy.

Helly.

- Updated 720p for Krypton
- Updated Xonfluence to latest confluence version
- Updated and cleanup of Textures for Krypton
- Updated and cleanup of Language files for Krypton
- Implemented skinning API changes
- Added option to disable PVR in view, as PVR cannot be disabled anymore and a user would not like to remove the menu items.
- Removed old/ unused XML files
- Thorough code cleanup
- Recompiled XBT with latest version of texturepacker to be compatible with krypton
Im not on Krypton yet, but thank you Helly for all your work preparing and supporting a new version for Krypton Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I just got the last update on my android box jarvis.. it messed up everything? I can't even go change skins or go in your repo? everything is out of place and all the menus are messed up. im gonna have to reinstall kodi just to get back into the program, I tried everything but nothing works.
Trying on v17 I have on a laptop to play with it - I've installed your repo 0.2.2, but when I go to Install from Repository> HellyRepo>Look and feel>Skin it's empty.

Is the repo set up OK?
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
The new update has messed up on mine too on jarvis, menus missing in settings, icons missing for add ons , background images changing every 1 second

Sent from my GT-I9505
My jarvis auto-updated to 3.3.0 - cocked everything up (hey-ho).
Fixed temporarily by manually deleting the skin folder, rolling back to previous zip and editing the addon.xml to show 3.3.0.
Not a big deal, I'm sure Helly will push 3.3.1 out sharpish.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13