• 75(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED !!!!!

The updated repo indeed may mess-up everything as synchonization of the repo and xonfluence may not work.

I placed the krypton version in a krypton_temp branch for now.

You need to update the repo before updating the skin. To do so: turn off auto-updates. Update HellyRepo.kodi. Turn of autoupdates again. Now you're safe.

If you didn't do this, you may end up with a messed up skin.

How to solve the messed up skin:
Quit kodi.
Open your guisetting.xml file (located at ~/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml in linux or your kodi user location on another operating system, see Userdata locations) in an editor
Find <skin>skin.xonfluence</skin> and change this line to <skin>skin.confluence</skin>
Start kodi. You are now able to run kodi with the confluence skin.
Download to latest xonfluence version for jarvis here: skin.xonfluence-3.2.13
Install from zip-file
Switch back to xonfluence

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Helly.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the quick fix. All seems to be working as it should now
(2016-05-28, 22:07)napgiver Wrote: Same problem as stated above. Kodi is pretty much broken.
  • Windows 7 x64
  • Kodi v16.1

he just showed you how to fix
(2016-05-28, 22:18)fracl11 Wrote: he just showed you how to fix

Sadly, Forums still don't let one know that someone has post while they are typing. Hence, Why my post was being edited, while you were quoting it.
Hi all,

I changed the repo-locations for various versions so that this may never happen anymore. Therefore a new repo release is made (v0.2.4). Al systems should be automatically updated (with auto-update switched on). If you do not want to switch on auto-updates or do not have the hellyrepo installed yet, you can get the latest version from here: hellyrepo.kodi and install from zip-file.

This repo should not install Krypton versions on Jarvis systems anymore. So you can safely update.

I'm very sorry this happened and I'm sorry can the inconvenience for people who ended up with a messed up system.

Thanks,
Helly.
Hahaha, this is sooo cool... Yesterday this happened to me and I restored the skin from my Windows test PC Smile ice to know my KODI box didn't go mad Smile Smile

Anyway thanx for quick fix and explanaton Smile Smile
Hello Helly,

Love your skin! But have not been able to install it since the CCM days. I am not the most advanced user but not a beginner either, just bear with me and hope you can help me go back to using your skin.

I just installed the May 22 Kodi version for Apple tv 4 which is 'Kodi 17.0-ALPHA2 Git:2016-05-22-5e33e2b'.
I was able to transfer (with dropbox) and install the latest hellyrepo you provided today at 8:05 but when I go to Look and Feel>Skin, the folder is empty.
I also tried to install the .zip file of the skin you provided yesterday but I get the message "the dependency on xbmc.gui 5.10.0 could not.." and that is all I can read.

What should I do ?

Thanks for all your work!
Hi Guys,

I just posted regarding this exact issue in the IOS help forum.

I have apple tv 4th gen and this happened to me, not actually sure what happened but i opened kodi and all of a sudden it was exactly the same as the picture above. I had a pulse CCM build that was working fine previously to this issue. I have read above regarding the fix but i have an issue, i got a friend to install kodi onto my apple tv 4, i assume the fix has to be done through a mac and not through the apple tv? Do i have to take it back to him or is there a way i can do it on apple tv?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sorry for duplicate post (here), but is it possible to use different weather icons in Xonfluence?

Thanx
D.
is there any possibility when i highlight movie or tv show on widget to show some info about it, plot or something, like in hybrid skin schism mod ? please? anyone ?
THANX
Guys, did custom widgets ever got implemented in this skin? If so, how to add them?

Thanx!

D.
Already implemented a long time ago. You can apply the custom details in the normal widget area of the skin settings. Ask if you need further help with this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
On the icon for xonfluece, it shows 2 widgets, one top left, one top right. is this possible or is there a thread for this mod ?

cheers guys
1. How can I disable the search button over the home menu?

I have 2 profiles. In the main profile the search button is disabled. On the other it is not. But I cant find an option to disable it. Can somebody help me?

2. There are no icons for collections in the list view. Do you plan to integrate them?
(2016-05-29, 23:50)aocid Wrote: Hello Helly,

Love your skin! But have not been able to install it since the CCM days. I am not the most advanced user but not a beginner either, just bear with me and hope you can help me go back to using your skin.

I just installed the May 22 Kodi version for Apple tv 4 which is 'Kodi 17.0-ALPHA2 Git:2016-05-22-5e33e2b'.
I was able to transfer (with dropbox) and install the latest hellyrepo you provided today at 8:05 but when I go to Look and Feel>Skin, the folder is empty.
I also tried to install the .zip file of the skin you provided yesterday but I get the message "the dependency on xbmc.gui 5.10.0 could not.." and that is all I can read.

What should I do ?

Thanks for all your work!

My stupid mistake. Will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks,
Helly.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13