Amazon Fire- missing seasons due to time change
I have Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV, recently the time and date changed to May 2015 and 6 hours ahead of normal time. When this happened all the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes once there have gone, this is on all my add-ons.

It has done this once before but reset itself after a few hours, however it has been like this now for a few days.

What's happened and how can I fix this?
That's not a KODI issue. That is the OS in your Amazon Fire Stick doing that.

My guess... you are seeing a TimeZone error. Go and dig around in the Amazon Fire Settings for the stick and find both CLOCK and TIME ZONE settings and check them. Check LOCATION is set correctly.
(2016-06-03, 22:34)Hdavis5 Wrote: I have Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV, recently the time and date changed to May 2015 and 6 hours ahead of normal time. When this happened all the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes once there have gone, this is on all my add-ons.

It has done this once before but reset itself after a few hours, however it has been like this now for a few days.

Change the date and time in your Amazon settings? Also I am unaware of any legitimate Kodi add-ons that give you acess to "the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes"... Huh
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-06-04, 19:11)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 22:34)Hdavis5 Wrote: I have Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV, recently the time and date changed to May 2015 and 6 hours ahead of normal time. When this happened all the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes once there have gone, this is on all my add-ons.

Change the date and time in your Amazon settings? Also I am unaware of any legitimate Kodi add-ons that give you acess to "the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes"... Huh
It is an Amazon Fire stick, so he will have access to Prime. Which will also be confused by a clock error.
(2016-06-04, 19:12)BatterPudding Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 19:11)Dangelus Wrote: Change the date and time in your Amazon settings? Also I am unaware of any legitimate Kodi add-ons that give you acess to "the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes"... Huh
It is an Amazon Fire stick, so he will have access to Prime. Which will also be confused by a clock error.

(2016-06-03, 22:34)Hdavis5 Wrote: When this happened all the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes once there have gone, this is on all my add-ons.

He is referring to his add-ons too.
(2016-06-04, 19:20)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 19:12)BatterPudding Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 19:11)Dangelus Wrote: Change the date and time in your Amazon settings? Also I am unaware of any legitimate Kodi add-ons that give you acess to "the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes"... Huh

(2016-06-03, 22:34)Hdavis5 Wrote: When this happened all the latest seasons and episodes of tv programmes once there have gone, this is on all my add-ons.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here. So far he hasn't actually broken any rules has he? I am also quick to go beat up people with their dodgy add-ons, but so far all this guy has said is "Amazon fire stick" and "add-ons" and "time is wrong". Plenty of legal add-ons will be confused by broken time\time zones. If a clock is out that far it will also mess with any encryption.

You're the mod. If you don't like the guy, give him a slap with the NaughtyStick™.
(2016-06-04, 19:59)BatterPudding Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 19:20)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 19:12)BatterPudding Wrote: It is an Amazon Fire stick, so he will have access to Prime. Which will also be confused by a clock error.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here. So far he hasn't actually broken any rules has he? I am also quick to go beat up people with their dodgy add-ons, but so far all this guy has said is "Amazon fire stick" and "add-ons" and "time is wrong". Plenty of legal add-ons will be confused by broken time\time zones. If a clock is out that far it will also mess with any encryption.

You're the mod. If you don't like the guy, give him a slap with the NaughtyStick™.

Nope, just a gentle "pre-awareness" to what is acceptable to discuss here. I find highlighting these things early is useful to new users who may have been unaware.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire- missing seasons due to time change0