• 46(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-03, 23:13)mule1 Wrote: There is nothing additional being installed/running on the machine besides libreelec itself and some kodi addons. "Adjust refreshrate to display" has never been enabled.

Can you please reproduce with something _not_ VU+?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@fritsch could you check the logs I posted and see if you see something obviosly wrong?
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
(2016-06-04, 07:11)fritsch Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 23:13)mule1 Wrote: There is nothing additional being installed/running on the machine besides libreelec itself and some kodi addons. "Adjust refreshrate to display" has never been enabled.

Disabled the VNSI and the VU+ Addon, changed framerate from 60Hz to 50Hz, rebooted and played a m2ts-file which has been recorded by VDR. Result: no audio and once again the error messages "no audio renderer".
Shall i post the logs?
Hello Milhouse,

I check my logs today and found this:

debug.log snip

is that intentionally or unintentionally?

Best regards
@ragnaroek: No idea what's going on there, can you upload the complete debug log?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-04, 19:08)mule1 Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 07:11)fritsch Wrote:

Disabled the VNSI and the VU+ Addon, changed framerate from 60Hz to 50Hz, rebooted and played a m2ts-file which has been recorded by VDR. Result: no audio and once again the error messages "no audio renderer".
Shall i post the logs?

I have no idea what is wrong, sorry. Open a trac.kodi.tv ticket and provide the Debug Log there. Best is to reproduce with a local file, when providing the logfile.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-06-04, 15:27)_Spook_ Wrote: @fritsch could you check the logs I posted and see if you see something obviosly wrong?

-> Currently moving and busy. trac.kodi.tv if it's a kodi bug - if it's not a kodi but, file it with upstream.
@spook your bug is _not_ a kodi bug, but again a kernel whatever bug.
Ok. Kodi bug created. Not sure if it's kernel or Kodi. Seems more Kodi related to me. Have a nice one
And I closed it. It has nothing to do with kodi, nothing at all ... new hardware, new issues, new pain. Reproduce the bug with something else, e.g. Ubuntu and file a bug accordingly at the usual place you already know :-)

Edit: Easy to follow howto: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=231955
(2016-05-24, 19:20)fritsch Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 16:07)nuc-LE Wrote:
(2016-05-24, 13:40)fritsch Wrote: Please additionally enable "Sync Playback to display" please. Same issue?

With "Sync Playback to display" it looks like a lot less frames are being dropped.
debug log

This is what FernetMenta and I use - so it's no wonder that it works - never the less I forwarded your issue and starting next week I will have time again to look into kodi stuff.

with latest #0604 same problem, has anything changed for nuc hsw or should I post new debug?
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0604: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.6.1 #1 SMP Sat Jun 4 21:09:31 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160604210510-#0604-g6bd3b8c [Build #0604]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (6bd3b8c1, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (1647d304, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD ISO/disk playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. New VideoDB schema v105
  3. Bay Trail and Cherry Trail audio support
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • init: Parse resolution after splash.conf (PR:405, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
    • linux: update to linux-4.6.1 (PR:410, 1 commit, 27 files changed)
    • mpd: cleanup and change descriptions (PR:406, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • RBP: Bump kernel (4.6.1) and firmware (PR:411, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • mpd: fix description (PR:415, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [audiodsp] Use label/label2/icon instead of properties (PR:9897, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • fixed fps rate on startup (PR:9902, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Replace year with a full date in movies and musicvideos (PR:9014, 2 commits, 21 files changed)
    • fix database version after premiered date missed bump (PR:9906, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: drop obsolete irFpsScale (PR:9904, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • [JSON]GetAlbums and GetSongs with limits returning too few records (PR:9836, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • CD3DVertexShader::Release: Use SAFE_DELETE_ARRAY with m_vertexLayout (PR:9875, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:412: splash: Stop blanking splash too early in RPi boot sequence
    • Added: [env] PR:417: linux: Atom Baytrail and CherryTrail audio HDMI support
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-06-04, 23:41)fritsch Wrote: And I closed it. It has nothing to do with kodi, nothing at all ... new hardware, new issues, new pain. Reproduce the bug with something else, e.g. Ubuntu and file a bug accordingly at the usual place you already know :-)

Hehe...ok. I will open an upstream report.

EDIT: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=96382
Unlucky new kernel didn't resolve my black screen issue (lag) at startup and on movie stop
(2016-06-05, 02:04)_Spook_ Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 23:41)fritsch Wrote: And I closed it. It has nothing to do with kodi, nothing at all ... new hardware, new issues, new pain. Reproduce the bug with something else, e.g. Ubuntu and file a bug accordingly at the usual place you already know :-)

Hehe...ok. I will open an upstream report.

EDIT: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=96382

Something else. Those kernel folks don't care a single bit about what "Krypton" is or what "LibreElec" is. It has zero additional information to your upstream bug report. So if reporting upstream bugs use upstream technical terms. In that case: kernel version + dmesg + alsa speaker-test test.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11