• 44(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
In case you're looking for something similar (and simpler): kinoscopia.com
(2015-07-10, 18:40)kinoscopia Wrote: In case you're looking for something similar (and simpler):

Keep in mind that is online, so all your video data, including play count, possibly file names and other information, goes on that website too and is then associated with the IP.
(2015-06-06, 01:42)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 00:01)Chrispy764 Wrote: Could you post a current link to your add on? your signature just points to the first post in this thread.
It's not an add-on and I stopped development. Sorry.
It not an add-on, and it bad you stop the development, i use it thince 1 year and i like it realy.
i post link to have the setup, cause your program work fine.
the link, (just remove space in it)

EDIT: links removed on copyright grounds by request of the author, DeadSix27
Can someone help. I generated pages but no thumbnails? I put thumbnails folder in requested folder but pages are generated with all info except thumbs and posters.
Hi, you must setting "Use XBMC Cache?" in "Poster Setting"

I did that but the result is still the same - pages generated and no images
(2015-11-19, 15:00)calexicoca Wrote: I did that but the result is still the same - pages generated and no images

do you see the fanarts and the posters in kody ?
I run Kodi on my Raspberry P. To obtain database files and thumbs I FTP-ed to my Pi and copy requested files on my Windows machine. From there I wanted to use HTML createor and as I said pages get generated but no images.
(2015-11-20, 21:14)calexicoca Wrote: I run Kodi on my Raspberry P. To obtain database files and thumbs I FTP-ed to my Pi and copy requested files on my Windows machine. From there I wanted to use HTML createor and as I said pages get generated but no images.

OK, I understand now. I do not use Raspberry, KODI is installed on my computer, as HTML CREATOR, what explains that I have no problems. I do not know the procedure which you describe.
Try to install KODI on your PC, by scanning all your videos, that should work.

Sorry for my poor english, but i am french and not a good english speaker
Anyone still have the Installation file? I just redid my Server and didn't backup the Installation and now i see it's not hosted anywhere anymore Sad
(2016-05-07, 23:44)Sionzris Wrote: Anyone still have the Installation file? I just redid my Server and didn't backup the Installation and now i see it's not hosted anywhere anymore Sad

Check your PM.
Thanks a lot!
Does this program work with the latest Kodi builds, and would it be possible for someone to tell me how to get hold of it, or provide me with the installation file.
Can someone give me the installation file? I've been searching for hours for an alternative but can't seem to find one.
Thanks
(2015-11-06, 14:35)lornaway Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 01:42)DeadSix27 Wrote:
(2015-06-06, 00:01)Chrispy764 Wrote: Could you post a current link to your add on? your signature just points to the first post in this thread.
It's not an add-on and I stopped development. Sorry.
It not an add-on, and it bad you stop the development, i use it thince 1 year and i like it realy.
i post link to have the setup, cause your program work fine.
the link, (just remove space in it)

EDIT: links removed on copyright grounds on the request of the author, DeadSix27

Salut lornaway,

pourrais-tu me rendre accessible la clé de décryptage pour le seconde link s'il te plaît?
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7