• 139(current)
Release skin helper service
(2016-06-03, 21:29)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 13:46)sualfred Wrote: Just noticed that the "plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=favourites&limit=[LIMIT]&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]" seems to be broken. No results in the current Krypton nightlies.

Working fine on my end.
You did notice the typo in your code as there is no value for the limit ?

Works here on my other pc, too. Should be a local problem on my other one Smile Thanks for testing.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-06-03, 22:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 19:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: is there a call in skin.helper that I can use in a content to give me all albums for a specific artist id?

No need for a custom call, you can use Kodi builtin:

musicdb://artists/ARTISTID HERE

(2016-05-31, 19:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Also, can you tell how this is built - Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.Albums) ?

it seems to be all albums where the artist has a track, correct?

Is it possible to have 2 additional ones say

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumsArtist)

This would return only albums where the artist is the album artist

Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumsCompilations)

This would return only albums that the artists is not album artist or the album is marked as compilation

Are they possible? In effect splitting the albums into (Artist) Albums & Compilations?

Hmm, I'm not sure if it's working but please give the latest Git version a try and let me know.

Morning Marcel,

thanks for the pointer on the builtin, keep forgetting about builtins!

Seem the new albumsartist isn't working I tried

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumsArtist)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.albumscompilations)]

both in replace of a working $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.Albums)]

If we can get them working could you please also create independent counts for each as well?

Thanks

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hello.

I was looking into this addon as a replacement for script.videolanguage, but I have a couple of problems:

I don't seem to get SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages property set for musicvideos
I don't seem to get SkinHelper.ListItemLanguages or ListItemSubtitles properties set in videoplaylist, only videos.

Is that the way it is supposed to work?

scott s.
Hello people. I am a noob when it comes to coding and all. Can one of you coders please tell me how to get the rotten tomatoes + metacritic ratings appear in the AEON MQ6 movie info box ...?

Hello Marcel,

How to enable pvr artwork in skin?

I'm using aeon nox SILVO mod but it says PVR THUMBS ARE DISABLED OR NOT SUPPORTED IN THIS SKIN.

Is there another workaround to enable pvr artwork?
(2016-06-04, 10:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: Seem the new albumsartist isn't working I tried

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.AlbumsArtist)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Music.albumscompilations)]

Did you flush the cache before trying ?
@Marcelveldt: Sir, can you please tell me how to get the number of critic reviews from metacritic.com? Like for e.g. X-Men: Apocalypse has been rated by 48 critics. How to get this number '48'?
@Marcel : Also, is there a way to get the IMDb rating to be shown in (percentage) instead of decimal? So then it'll look similar to the other sites' rating (metacrtic and RT) as you can see below. Another thing that looks a bit off is the comma (',') in between the number of IMDb user votes. The reason it looks a bit off is that the number of user votes displayed by RT right above has no commas. Is there a way to remove the comma from the IMDb number of user votes or to add commas in RT user votes? If there is, can please help me with this? Thank you.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English.

(2016-06-06, 22:10)VikkiXavier Wrote: @Marcelveldt: Sir, can you please tell me how to get the number of critic reviews from metacritic.com? Like for e.g. X-Men: Apocalypse has been rated by 48 critics. How to get this number '48'?

I believe the metacritic rating is the only parameter the script is set up grab. I think it scrapes this info from the omdb api.
(2016-06-07, 09:53)Rubicon99 Wrote: believe the metacritic rating is the only parameter the script is set up grab.

I am perfectly aware of that, dear Sir.

(2016-06-07, 09:53)Rubicon99 Wrote: I think it scrapes this info from the omdb api.

The thing is.. since the script can grab the same for Rotten tomatoes (I mean.. no.of critic reviews), if a little modification with the script, I think it should be able to grab the no.of metacritic reviews as well. I am not a coder myself and I can't make scripts, unfortunately. Thats why I asked for help.
(2016-06-07, 09:53)Rubicon99 Wrote: I think it scrapes this info from the omdb api.

You're perfectly right about that. I just checked OMDb website. But, there's got be some way to get hold of the number of critics from metacritic. Just like it can grab no.of critics from RT.

Extended info on any user set widget.

I've got menu items for trakt tv shows, movies and also have my favourite video addon tv networks set on 4 widgets

It would be great to have extended info accessible from the video thumbnails on the home screen rather going into another screen.

In extended info default lists there is a user created lists section, if a workaround was to put our lists in there and use that as a widget can there be a context menu mod where you can add an entire list of shows rather than just one at a time.

Meaning go into video addon, ,networks, AMC "bring up context menu - add to list (user created list)

Can anyone help me out in achieving this?

I hope i explained it well enough.
@marcelveldt

Artwork search for PVR:
It would be possible to place the search of sporting events in the EPG by the website thesportsdb.com , and for this purpose use the module " script.module.thesportsdb " , from the user enen92 .
It is a suggestion.
Thank you.
(2016-06-07, 10:28)VikkiXavier Wrote:

You're perfectly right about that. I just checked OMDb website. But, there's got be some way to get hold of the number of critics from metacritic. Just like it can grab no.of critics from RT.

This thread is for skinners and not a tutorial on skinning. All the information you asked for is in the Readme linked on the first page. If you want to see specific code examples look at any of the skins that show this info, eg Titan or look at my skin (see signature). If marcel spends his time teaching skinning he will have no time for adding new features Wink
@im85288 - Very kind of you to reply, Sir. I wasn't asking marcel to teach me. On the contrary, I was actually hoping that he would add this feature to the script so that it can grab the no.of critics that reviewed a movie from Metacritic.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18