• 6(current)
Req Your Requests
(2015-09-02, 16:28)noIQ Wrote: Hi DjCisco!

Love the Box skin.

I was looking around but I coudln't tell if the TV Show - Next Aired add on data was being used anywhere.

I really enjoy having the Next Aired date for the upcoming episode.

Thanks!

Hi,

There is NextAired Widget, for this you should:

- Install Tv Show Next Aired Addon
- Enable the "Show All Tv Shows on Home Screen"setting of the addon
- Enable the addon under Skin - Settings - Addons
- Select the TVShow Next Widget for one of the menus
Can you do full skin support für TV Show Next Aired when starting the Addon? Or will you stay with the Widget ?

Can you also add a Spotify Icon?

I like this skin Wink
Dj Cisco

I was wondering whether it would be possible to allow the movie 'info' box to be selected from the top level 'latest movies' widget. I'd like to highlight a recent film from the widget,bring up the info context box and then select cinema start. I can only get to cinema by drilling down to the movie at the moment.

Cheers again for a wonderful skin Smile

Stovies
Thumbs Up 
This is my favorite skin, awesome work!

Coming to the point: When enabled in the skin settings, you can see the currently played video on the home screen, in the space where the widget normally is.
Could you give us the option to view it in the background instead? This is already the case in most windows like Library, Settings etc., but not the home screen.
It would be cool, because you could still acess the custom widget while something is playing! Also I think I would like the look Wink
Hi Loe the skin beter then mq series. only thing iam missing is with the logo fanart view i don't see the logo's from the tv shows only text. is it possible to add the orriginal logo's?
(2016-06-08, 01:10)okid Wrote: This is my favorite skin, awesome work!

Coming to the point: When enabled in the skin settings, you can see the currently played video on the home screen, in the space where the widget normally is.
Could you give us the option to view it in the background instead? This is already the case in most windows like Library, Settings etc., but not the home screen.
It would be cool, because you could still acess the custom widget while something is playing! Also I think I would like the look Wink

This will be available on the next update, in a couple of days
(2016-06-20, 15:03)tris20 Wrote: Hi Loe the skin beter then mq series. only thing iam missing is with the logo fanart view i don't see the logo's from the tv shows only text. is it possible to add the orriginal logo's?

Logo Fanart View already displays the logos, only if the logo is not found then the name of the shows is displayed instead.

The view expects a file called logo.png to be stored within your tv show folder.
(2016-01-10, 21:47)stovies Wrote: Dj Cisco

I was wondering whether it would be possible to allow the movie 'info' box to be selected from the top level 'latest movies' widget. I'd like to highlight a recent film from the widget,bring up the info context box and then select cinema start. I can only get to cinema by drilling down to the movie at the moment.

Cheers again for a wonderful skin Smile

Stovies

This is a default feature of Kodi Krypton, so it will be availablewith the Krypton release.
Hi,

I like the Fanart view for movies but wondered if it were possible to also get the the poster displayed on the right hand side?

Edit: Could this be a new/additional viewtype?

Thanks,
cekim
Hi, Developer!
After changing skin one after one, I finally found Box as my favourite skin, and I decided to use it as my main skin.

My Feature Request Is
1. Please Add More Widgets, Especially All Movie, All TV Shows from my Library
and Online Info like upcoming Movies and Show, In Cinema Movies, Trending Movies from TMDB, Rotten Tomato, etc..
and Ability to choose Other AddOn Content as Widget, like Photos from my OneDrive, GDrive AddOn or 500px, Videos from My Youtube Subscribed Channel.
2. Can you add more view styles like shift, Big Thumbnails (Currently my favourite views style is Poster, but it become very hard when the movie numbers is too high, alternate option is Thumbnails but they are too small, something between thems will be so grateful).

Thank You So Much. Hoping for Reply.
A couple of requests:
1) I would like a weather widget - something to display current conditions or a 3-day forecast - for the home screen.
2) I would like to be able to set a slideshow as the background for home menu items.
3) Could the clock be made a bit smaller?
4) I would prefer the posters for recently added items be smaller. Could they also maybe be moved a touch lower?
5) For the 'Fanart' view, could the list be smaller? Maybe something like 7-8 items in the lower left corner, kind of like Neon's 'Slim List'?

watch gallery
(2017-04-17, 01:03)mclovinit Wrote: A couple of requests:
1) I would like a weather widget - something to display current conditions or a 3-day forecast - for the home screen.

Yes, that would be nice, I will see what I can do. For now you can already display the current temperature below the clock. These can be enabled in the skins settings.

(2017-04-17, 01:03)mclovinit Wrote: 2) I would like to be able to set a slideshow as the background for home menu items.

I would have to check this out. currently you can set a custom Image, this is done when configuring specific menu, there you will find a Picture Frame Icon on the top right of the screen, click it and set your custom image.

(2017-04-17, 01:03)mclovinit Wrote: 3) Could the clock be made a bit smaller?
4) I would prefer the posters for recently added items be smaller. Could they also maybe be moved a touch lower?

Sorry No, that is the skin's Style

(2017-04-17, 01:03)mclovinit Wrote: 5) For the 'Fanart' view, could the list be smaller? Maybe something like 7-8 items in the lower left corner, kind of like Neon's 'Slim List'?

I will see how the reduced amount of items looks, So maybe. The layour cannot be changed, BOX is all about keeping things the same, through the skin.
(2016-09-23, 18:28)cekim Wrote: Hi,

I like the Fanart view for movies but wondered if it were possible to also get the the poster displayed on the right hand side?

Edit: Could this be a new/additional viewtype?

Thanks,
cekim

I will check how that would look
(2016-10-04, 16:22)TitanTG Wrote: Hi, Developer!
After changing skin one after one, I finally found Box as my favourite skin, and I decided to use it as my main skin.

My Feature Request Is
1. Please Add More Widgets, Especially All Movie, All TV Shows from my Library
and Online Info like upcoming Movies and Show, In Cinema Movies, Trending Movies from TMDB, Rotten Tomato, etc..
and Ability to choose Other AddOn Content as Widget, like Photos from my OneDrive, GDrive AddOn or 500px, Videos from My Youtube Subscribed Channel.
2. Can you add more view styles like shift, Big Thumbnails (Currently my favourite views style is Poster, but it become very hard when the movie numbers is too high, alternate option is Thumbnails but they are too small, something between thems will be so grateful).

Thank You So Much. Hoping for Reply.

You can make any playlist into a Widget, so if you create a playlist that shows all your movies or tv shows, then you can easily have those widgets.

I am currently working on creating widgets, that can pull data from Kodi Addons, so if you have an addon that shows for examplae In Cinema Movies, you will be able to add that as a Widget. This however will take a while to come out.
Would it be possible to include a double column list view like the one used in WDTV Live media player? See an image here. I believe that this list type is the most efficient for quick browsing as it uses the entire screen and the fan art and info is only displayed on demand (which may also save on system resources?).
I'm new to KODI (my WDTV Live is rapidly becoming obsolete) and want a minimalist skin (not a big fan of eye candy) with as many user driven options as possible. So far Box is looking to be the most likely candidate for a permanent place on my HTPC. From my minimal experience with coding I do appreciate how much blood, sweat and tears go into any project. Congratulations on what you have achieved so far.
Thank you,
Clive
PS If it's possible to learn how to do this request and you'd be interested in mentoring me I'd be happy to put in the time.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your Requests1