• 38(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-06-08, 16:42)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

There is something wrong with the TV Show Widget.

When you activate "Show Fanart" instead of Episode thumb AND activate "Hide watched from recently added episodes", Widget does not show the Fanart but shows episode thumb.

It works OK if you dont activate "hide watched episodes"

Also it seems, that literal #40104 does not show up when "hide watched episodes" is activated.

And the result of the recently added episodes seems to be corrupt in case "hide watched episodes" is activated.
I get a lot of "old added episodes" instead of the recently added unwatched ones, which i see if "hide watched" is not activated

Thanks for report. I made a mistake (copy and past on the wrong line ^^).
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz excuse me but i still have Problem with Extended Info : coul not find item at MovieDB.What am I doing wrongHuh
(2016-06-08, 22:14)Palexxtra Wrote: Guilouz excuse me but i still have Problem with Extended Info : coul not find item at MovieDB.What am I doing wrongHuh

Need log file. It's working for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-08, 19:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 12:01)Syncopation Wrote: 1. problem in music visualization
Currently: music visualization view has info "Disc 1" for one disc albums.

Expected: I personally find it superfluous information to show the fact that a certain track is from "Disc 1" if an album only has one disc. My suggestion is, to add logic to this and hide the disc info for any album that has only one disc. It's useful information of course, if indeed several discs exist. Thoughts?

It's not a problem. Disc Number of current song stored in ID tag info. You must remove disc number tag in your song file.
Guilouz, hm I disagree here. Having the disc number in the metadata is correct tagging. While showing the info for albums with only one discs adds little info.

We do agree, that it is correct and a good idea, that not all existing meta data are shown, right? E.g. Kodi does not show "mood" tags or plenty of other metadata information. So I do question the benefit for the user to display information about number of discs, if an album only one disc exists.

Does that not make sense to you?
(2016-06-09, 10:11)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 19:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 12:01)Syncopation Wrote: 1. problem in music visualization
Currently: music visualization view has info "Disc 1" for one disc albums.

Expected: I personally find it superfluous information to show the fact that a certain track is from "Disc 1" if an album only has one disc. My suggestion is, to add logic to this and hide the disc info for any album that has only one disc. It's useful information of course, if indeed several discs exist. Thoughts?

It's not a problem. Disc Number of current song stored in ID tag info. You must remove disc number tag in your song file.
Guilouz, hm I disagree here. Having the disc number in the metadata is correct tagging. While showing the info for albums with only one discs adds little info.

We do agree, that it is correct and a good idea, that not all existing meta data are shown, right? E.g. Kodi does not show "mood" tags or plenty of other metadata information. So I do question the benefit for the user to display information about number of discs, if an album only one disc exists.

Does that not make sense to you?

Mood, genres, description etc... are metadata from scrapper. Number of disc is read from ID tag in your file.

Look at this : http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels

You will see there is no infolabels for total disc number. So there is no way to hide this if only one disc.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

I got some unexpected results when showing "recently added episodes". I did a bit of research and learned, that Kodi uses Filedate / File changed date by default to create the DateAdded entry in the database.

In addition I learned, that this behavior can be changed using advancedsetting.xml

<dateadded>1</dateadded>
<!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

I know, that this is not a skin issue, but do you think you could make this setting editable using SKIN Settings?
When I click on info or extra info while watching a movie/TV Shows Estuary MOD (1.2.4) pauses.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-06-09, 20:33)Blurayx Wrote: When I click on info or extra info while watching a movie/TV Shows Estuary MOD (1.2.4) pauses.

Yes it's normal.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-09, 13:04)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I got some unexpected results when showing "recently added episodes". I did a bit of research and learned, that Kodi uses Filedate / File changed date by default to create the DateAdded entry in the database.

In addition I learned, that this behavior can be changed using advancedsetting.xml

<dateadded>1</dateadded>
<!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

I know, that this is not a skin issue, but do you think you could make this setting editable using SKIN Settings?

No not possible.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-09, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 20:33)Blurayx Wrote: When I click on info or extra info while watching a movie/TV Shows Estuary MOD (1.2.4) pauses.

Yes it's normal.

I remember with the eminence 2 MOD this also happened. Is it possible to add an option to disable pause?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2016-06-09, 21:30)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote:

Yes it's normal.

I remember with the eminence 2 MOD this also happened. Is it possible to add an option to disable pause?

No not possible. I don't want overload skin with options, especially for so little.
 Estuary MOD V2 
It would be nice, if you could send the nextup service stuff to the repo of the official addon.
https://github.com/im85288/service.nextup.notification
So that he can merge it in time for krypton release and everybody can benefit from the design. As to my knowledge the old confluence design hasn't been replaced yet.
(2016-06-09, 21:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 21:30)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 21:02)Guilouz Wrote: Yes it's normal.

No not possible. I don't want overload skin with options, especially for so little.

Ok, Thanks for answering my questions
Your thread was moved to the Spam & Rule Violation subforum because it violated either our Piracy Policy or the Forum Rules.

The most common reason for this to happen is a request for support involving wizards, Add-on's and/or Add-on Repo's from third parties on which discussion is banned as these provide illegal content or violate the law/copyright in some sort. A list of the common ones can be found on the wiki at Banned_add-ons (wiki), however please note this is not a comprehensive list, so even though an Add-on may not be listed it may still be in violation of our Piracy Policy. Kodi does not provide, nor is in any way related to these Add-ons and is not responsible for any misuse of private data, or damage to your system, untrustworthy Add-ons like these may cause.

If you bought a box which had Kodi preinstalled including these Add-ons, please ask the box vendor or seller for help as we can't give support for modified versions of Kodi. If you're having playback issues with one of these Add-ons and think they are related to Kodi, try to reproduce them with an Add-on from our official (!!!) repository (f.e. Youtube). If you're not able to reproduce, it's in 99% not an issues of Kodi and you should ask the respective Add-on author for help.

Note - This an automated message as the poster, who is either one of our moderators or administrators doesn't always have time to leave a personal message.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have removed offending gallery and restored the thread. Any repeat will result in permanent removal so please be extra careful of the screenshots posted.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36