• 5(current)
Release cdART Manager Script "NG"
Yes I did. Only five albums are missing. Michael Card being one of them.
(2016-03-31, 03:36)Bedwyr Wrote: Yes I did. Only five albums are missing. Michael Card being one of them.

I've just had a quick look at fanart.tv website (where artwork is sourced) and there is currently no artwork for that artist:

https://fanart.tv/artist/d1de79d5-3ca3-4...d-michael/
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Hello there. Thanks again for this amazing script. I'm encountering some difficulties I didn't encounter before so I'm going to need some help

I'm trying to change the Music Folder path for artwork into an smb share in my PC. When I set this up for the first time about a year ago I didn't have any problems whatsoever but this time it's telling me that there's am error saying "Make sure the selected folder is writable and that the new folder name is valid"

I've checked my permissions and it's on Full Control and Read/Write so I don't understand what the problem is.

The name of the share if it's relevant is smb://MAIN-PC/Kodi Thumbnails and the machine is Windows 7

Thanks in advance
Hi, I've just tried that on my test PC (Windows 10). Works so far (even with a white space in the share's name).
Could you post a log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com - I'll see what I can find.
Forgive my noobishness, but could someone help me get started? I can't seem to find the info I need. I would like to use this addon to download fanarts for artists since both Artist scrapers' "query info for all artists" is not working due to an issue with musicbrainz.

I can't figure out how to get cdart to scan my artists, I just says I have 1 artist at the bottom. I also can't figure out what is meant by the music folder path(for artwork), I saw a post that in this thread that says it's in users\name\appdata but I can't get the appdata folder to show in kodi even after enabling the "show hidden folders" in windows. I'm quite lost, apologies.

I am using 4.1.0 in kodi 16.1 skin Aeon Nox on Windows 10. Thank you very much in advance.
(2016-06-10, 16:50)elra Wrote: Forgive my noobishness, but could someone help me get started? I can't seem to find the info I need. I would like to use this addon to download fanarts for artists since both Artist scrapers' "query info for all artists" is not working due to an issue with musicbrainz.

I can't figure out how to get cdart to scan my artists, I just says I have 1 artist at the bottom. I also can't figure out what is meant by the music folder path(for artwork), I saw a post that in this thread that says it's in users\name\appdata but I can't get the appdata folder to show in kodi even after enabling the "show hidden folders" in windows. I'm quite lost, apologies.

I am using 4.1.0 in kodi 16.1 skin Aeon Nox on Windows 10. Thank you very much in advance.

Did you read my earlier post #45 ?

cdART scans the Kodi Music Library for artists and builds it's own database. So after initial install of cdART, whenever you add new albums to Kodi, you will have to choose the "Update Database" option in cdART.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
(2016-06-10, 21:59)Esky Wrote: Did you read my earlier post #45 ?

cdART scans the Kodi Music Library for artists and builds it's own database. So after initial install of cdART, whenever you add new albums to Kodi, you will have to choose the "Update Database" option in cdART.

I've set my music folder as the path, but I only get a short popup which goes away before I can read it when I start cdart, I tried to upload a kodi log but that also errors out lol... I have the same error as this person trying to upload a log btw: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2351160

I also do not see a literal "Update Database" option, could you specify where exactly? I don't see it in cdart or in cdart settings. I'm working on a clean install with a freshly scanned library btw.

I hope this log excerpt can help, it seems like the only related code in the log:

22:38:15 T:8608 DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(8, C:\Users\Droid\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.common.plugin.cache\default.py): start processing
22:38:15 T:9244 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::RunQuery took 13 ms for 482 items query: select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
22:38:15 T:7064 DEBUG: CRepositoryUpdater: previous update at 10-06-2016 3:06:18, next at 11-06-2016 3:06:18
22:38:15 T:7064 NOTICE: initialize done
22:38:15 T:5580 DEBUG: Thread Timer start, auto delete: false
22:38:15 T:4528 DEBUG: GetRecentlyAddedAlbumSongs() query: SELECT songview.*, songartistview.* FROM (SELECT idAlbum FROM album ORDER BY idAlbum DESC LIMIT 10) AS recentalbums JOIN songview ON songview.idAlbum = recentalbums.idAlbum JOIN songartistview ON songview.idSong = songartistview.idSong ORDER BY songview.idAlbum desc, songview.itrack, songartistview.iOrder
22:38:15 T:4528 DEBUG: CMusicDatabase::GetRecentlyAddedAlbums query: SELECT albumview.*, albumartistview.* FROM (SELECT idAlbum FROM album WHERE strAlbum != '' ORDER BY idAlbum DESC LIMIT 10) AS recentalbums JOIN albumview ON albumview.idAlbum = recentalbums.idAlbum LEFT JOIN albumartistview ON albumview.idAlbum = albumartistview.idAlbum ORDER BY albumview.idAlbum desc, albumartistview.iOrder
Hi elra, unfortunately your excerpt imho doesn't show any related info.
The "Music folder path" in the settings specifies where cdART Manager will save its downloaded fanart for artists. Album related fanart is always saved to the album's directory, because Kodi only accepts it in this position. So you say you can start the script and the interface shows up? Then you can find "Update Database" in "Advanced">"Modify Addon Database". If that doesn't work, you can try to "reset" the database by selecting "Refresh Addon Database" in the same submenu. After that there should counts higher than zero in the bottom line "Local album artits...". Still no luck?
(2016-06-11, 19:19)stef.an Wrote: Hi elra, unfortunately your excerpt imho doesn't show any related info.
The "Music folder path" in the settings specifies where cdART Manager will save its downloaded fanart for artists. Album related fanart is always saved to the album's directory, because Kodi only accepts it in this position. So you say you can start the script and the interface shows up? Then you can find "Update Database" in "Advanced">"Modify Addon Database". If that doesn't work, you can try to "reset" the database by selecting "Refresh Addon Database" in the same submenu. After that there should counts higher than zero in the bottom line "Local album artits...". Still no luck?

Hi sorry for late reply, cdART Manager really did a number on my kodi I think, it was a clean install on a fresh windows 10 install (not an upgrade). I had to rename hundreds of mp3's that lost their art, it disappeared and could only be fixed by renaming the files and rescanning them into the library, I can only see cdART as the reason for this. I'm sorry but I won't be trying the cdART addon anymore, I don't know what went wrong and why I couldn't get it to work but I think I was very unlucky considering it was on a fresh install on fresh windows. I wish you guys the best of luck with it though.
Any chance of adding TADB support for banners, fanart, cdart, logos, artist and album covers?

It should have a lot more music logos as some are not accepted at fanart.tv

API is here http://www.theaudiodb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7

The api can do lookups based on musicbrainz id and can do /preview images like fanart.tv
Hi zag, you've already granted me an API key in November and I've spent some time developing against it Wink
I've currently suspended the development of this addon except keeping it up and running with its current functionality. I've tried to build a completely new version from scratch but don't find the time for finishing that. And if I look at Kodis progress it might implement most of cdART Manager's functionality like downloading music fanart or am I wrong?
There is no cdart downloading in core coming if that's what you mean Sad

I haven't seen any development for it anyway.

Nice to hear you took a look though Wink
(2016-06-17, 14:19)zag Wrote: Any chance of adding TADB support for banners, fanart, cdart, logos, artist and album covers?

It should have a lot more music logos as some are not accepted at fanart.tv

API is here http://www.theaudiodb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7

The api can do lookups based on musicbrainz id and can do /preview images like fanart.tv

Yes, please Tongue That would be great! It would be the icing in the cake for cdART Manager "NG" Nod Thanks.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-03-29, 11:48)stef.an Wrote: CDArt Manager will not overwrite such artwork anymore because of missing size data in fanart.tv's API.

Is there no way to force this?

I have CoverArt for all my music but most of them have lower res than what is available at fanart.tv.
Thx for this addon and the PS template in the old thread. :>
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdART Manager Script "NG"2