• 43(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hi,

I just installed the new skin but I get the volume icon display "stuck" on top right (on 100) and there is no sound.
Any help please?
(2016-06-17, 10:45)Ilay Wrote: Hi,

I just installed the new skin but I get the volume icon display "stuck" on top right (on 100) and there is no sound.
Any help please?
You have enabled "mute". Deactivate "mute" and the icon goes away.
(2016-06-17, 13:32)DeejayT Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 10:45)Ilay Wrote: Hi,

Any help please?
You have enabled "mute". Deactivate "mute" and the icon goes away.

Thanks DeejayT, not sure how that happened... Big Grin
(2016-05-21, 11:27)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: how to replace this to thumbnail?

i try this, it change, but thumbnail from now playing..
hpw to change to next episode?
<texture>$INFO[Player.Art(thumb)]</texture>

@estuary_enthusiast, I worked on a nextup mod. Maybe Guilouz can take it and make it part of his skin, because if the skin gets updated you will have to replace the files in the rar file eveytime.

Nextup Mod

I have already skinned it like this so I do not plain to change it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Really, because mine always came up in the bottom right with no show info, even after updating this morning. Just episode, series and title name showed for me.
Working fine for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-17, 20:33)Guilouz Wrote: I have already skinned it like this so I do not plain to change it.

This is what I get

I prefer the original, less intrusive.
(2016-06-17, 08:16)Raitsa Wrote: Just a friendly notice: it would be really nice for the most of us if you could you change to english language before taking the screenshots Blush

Meh. I'm using the screenshots to try and learn French just by the context in the image. I'm not learning much, but it kills some time everyday. Wink
Great mod. Just a question. Ill look thought this shortly incase they have been answered before.

1 - Multiple Background images for menus. Just setting this skin up now, only see two options for menu backgrounds. None and a single image. Id like multiple images option. I have my images in folders all ready. Doesnt this skin support this feature?
(2016-06-13, 20:09)Guilouz Wrote: Please read forum rules. No talking about banned addons.

My apologies. Went back to delete the post. I couldn't. Mod, please delete.
(2016-06-17, 23:34)acegolfer Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 20:09)Guilouz Wrote: Please read forum rules. No talking about banned addons.

My apologies. Went back to delete the post. I couldn't. Mod, please delete.

@acegolfer,
Your quoted post with the add-on reference was edited out as requested.
(2016-06-17, 00:29)BobCratchett Wrote: If your MP3's and Flac's are separated into different sources, you can select (and the specific options you need to select may be different on Estuary Mod if the available shortcuts have been customised) 'Music' > 'Sources' > [Source containing relevant file type] > 'Create menu item to here' > 'Songs' or 'Albums' to automatically create a playlist which will only show content from the relevant source.

If your media isn't split into different sources for the media type, you can try creating playlists (wiki) or audio nodes (wiki) where the rule is 'path' 'ends with' '.mp3'/'.flac', and then linking these to your menu items. (If using library nodes, then Add-on: Skin Shortcuts - Add To Menu (wiki) can be used to add the node and its sub-nodes as menu + submenu items from the context menu.)

Thanks but I hasn't success to do that , Do you have video of how to do that ?

Thanks.
Is eminesence 2 dead? I loved that skin like my children. Nothing compares to it.. Please tell me it's still being updated.? Confused
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36