• 79(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
AFTER UPDATED to the last version of the skin im missing the selected favorites option on submenus /addons and shortcuts any ideas?
NOW http://prntscr.com/bgaj7o Image

BEFORE Image http://prntscr.com/bgalr7

problem solved....i have missing script favorites
delete post
Hello,i have a question,if my koid is 16.0,and if i change the theme for each of the section,i notice that the there is an item update or auto-update,does it means that if i enable the auto-update,then one day,the skin will auto update and set everything default ,like the theme,the strucks,submenu,
now i see my version is 3.2.13,and even if i click the update,there is tips saying no updates available,
so if i just want to keep the existing version,cuz i make some change for it,dont' want to lost,how can i do?just disable the auto-update?

(2016-06-10, 20:39)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

New release for Jarvis and Krypton.

Enjoy,
Helly.

Jarvis:
- Fixed typo in includes.xml regarding tvtunes script #1152
- Fixed error in fanart script #1150

Krypton:
I have been a long time CCM-Helix skin user and I really like xonfluence. I have just one question, were and what xml do I use to change the location of the favorites and power button. I was able to locate and change them in CCM-Helix but I can't locate it in this skin.
Hi,
i am pretty new to this skin and just think its amazing. It provides more than i ever asked for.
But there is one tiny thing i am missing compared to the default skin.
when i am listening to music i can't get to the current playlist. I don't know if i am overlooking something.
maybe it is pretty easy, but i just don't get it.

Please keep up this awesome work, love it !
Hi great skin
Question how can is change the height of the main menu bar in home xml
(2016-05-26, 00:54)Durex Wrote: Hello,

Trying to figure out a python code to automatically have Kodi switch from Xonfluence skin to Confluence skin when I run a certain action. I am able to get it to the appearance settings menu (where then you can switch the skin) but is there a code to have it switch to Confluence automatically?

Here is the code I have to get to appearance settings menu. Any help would be much appreciated.

if skin!= "skin.confluence":
dialog.ok('Durex Wizard','Please switch to the default Confluence skin','before performing an update.','')
xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(appearancesettings)")
return

Did you ever figure out how to do this??
I can switch the skin using profiles but not without.
Information 
hello guys, i have a little question (beginnerBig Grin) how can I add to menu TV Show(widget ), my favorite TV show
thanks in advance
Can anyone chime in telling me what is the difference in versions for Xonfluence for Insengard 15.2 and Jarvis 16.0 ?
Can my build for Isengard be used on Jarvis 16.0 ? I tried it and it seems to work okay.
Also what is CCM ZTKROM version ?
Kodi: 21.0 Omega  Skin: Confluence 5.0.3
Is there a way to save the settings with this newest update? I've been using xonfluence for a few years without a problem. Now after this update my settings are gone. I'm using and android device. If there isn't a way to save settings, does anyone know of a comparable skin that works? Thanks
Hello,

i have a wish for the "DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml". When i am in TV and i press the right button on my remote, it selects the scroll bar instead of next channel group.
The original is:

<control type="list" id="11">
<left>30</left>
<top>70</top>
<width>410</width>
<height>520</height>
<onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
<onright>60</onright>
<onup>11</onup>
<ondown>11</ondown>

My modified one is:
<onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
<onright>NextChannelGroup</onright>
<onup>11</onup>
<ondown>11</ondown>

Could you update your file, so that onright selects the next Channel Group please.So i never have to modify the file, after an update. I hope i am not the only one, who needs this :-)
(2016-06-13, 20:04)gjwAudio Wrote: Hi Helly

FYI: Not sure which was the CHICKEN... and which was the EGG, but I'm happy to report that after updating to Milhouse Testbuild #0612 last night, the Helly Repo now displays Xonfluence under Look and Feel > Skin for me.

Mystery solved = NO... Problem solved = YES Tongue

Modification Requests:

1) Audio Level Indicator:
Is it possible to adjust (and increase) the length of time we see the audio volume pop-up, when the volume level is changed ? I often fail to catch the dB level when hitting UP/DOWN on my remote control. (Thank you AGAIN for adding it back to the display Nod )

Perhaps an option in Settings, to specify number of milliseconds it will stay on the screen ?

2) Codecinfo Display:
In Krypton development, the content of this overlay has changed (and been drastically reduced) since about Feb 20, 2016. This as a result of spaghetti-code cleanup.

For the small subset of Kodi users who actually use(d) this stuff, it's a Big Deal. Many specifics of the current file or stream being played are no longer available, and trouble-shooting efforts are severely hampered. A new thread requesting/discussing what data elements should be shown (going forward) is found here.

Today... Good News: a group of video parameters was announced to be exposed from VideoPlayer to the GUI. However, skin support for this information is required.

My request Helly, is for Xonfluence to be at the front of the pack, in making this valuable resource a simple button-press away Blush Could you please re-format the Codecinfo display when the data elements are all available - it will be so great to see this stuff again !

Thank you Helly, for considering these requests.

Hi,

I'm glad you managed to solve the issues.

I'm going to check the audio level indicator and codec info later on.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-06-13, 20:32)jadog Wrote: Is there any way to configure this XConfluence skin so that each main menu item would be able to show a different background image? I know the skin can be configured for multi-image, but I wasn't able to find a way to assign by menu item. I think that would look really nice.

Note: For a reference of what I'm meaning, Aeon Nox has the ability to do this. See here: http://www.kodijunkie.com/custom-build/h...nd-images/.

In skin-settings / background you can select a folder. You can place your multiple images in that folder.
You can do this for every menu item with skin-settings / General / Enable single global background unchecked.

Hope this answers your question.

Helly.
(2016-06-14, 18:31)sinrain Wrote: Hello,i have a question,if my koid is 16.0,and if i change the theme for each of the section,i notice that the there is an item update or auto-update,does it means that if i enable the auto-update,then one day,the skin will auto update and set everything default ,like the theme,the strucks,submenu,
now i see my version is 3.2.13,and even if i click the update,there is tips saying no updates available,
so if i just want to keep the existing version,cuz i make some change for it,dont' want to lost,how can i do?just disable the auto-update?

(2016-06-10, 20:39)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

New release for Jarvis and Krypton.

Enjoy,
Helly.

Jarvis:

Krypton:

You're right. If you disable auto-update (for skin.xonfluence) the skin should not automatically update.

Helly.
(2016-06-15, 12:56)ninjafuchs Wrote: Hi,
i am pretty new to this skin and just think its amazing. It provides more than i ever asked for.
But there is one tiny thing i am missing compared to the default skin.
when i am listening to music i can't get to the current playlist. I don't know if i am overlooking something.
maybe it is pretty easy, but i just don't get it.

Please keep up this awesome work, love it !

When playing music, go to the home screen. Go to music, submenu playlists and select the playlist you're interested in.

When you started a song, press esc (or back key) to enter the navigator. It should display the current playlist now.

Helly.
(2016-06-16, 07:03)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 00:54)Durex Wrote: Hello,

Trying to figure out a python code to automatically have Kodi switch from Xonfluence skin to Confluence skin when I run a certain action. I am able to get it to the appearance settings menu (where then you can switch the skin) but is there a code to have it switch to Confluence automatically?

Here is the code I have to get to appearance settings menu. Any help would be much appreciated.

if skin!= "skin.confluence":
dialog.ok('Durex Wizard','Please switch to the default Confluence skin','before performing an update.','')
xbmc.executebuiltin("ActivateWindow(appearancesettings)")
return

Did you ever figure out how to do this??
I can switch the skin using profiles but not without.

You can probably do this using json. You can have a look at my audio switch addon: audioswitch

I don't know if it is possible to switch skins like this, but I hope this helps.

Helly.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13