• 10(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
hello (MCELLIOT ) I tried on the new version of kodi build and the rounded theme option don't do anything , so I uninstalled the new version and installed the 20160610 version of kodi and the rounded theme works ! something to do with the kodi version ! thank you ...
Nice job, my first time using Krypton build for test.
'Midnight Theme' homepage menu is Titan standard colors.
@marcelveldt

Please consider adding 'year' of title in Horizontal Panel movie library view so info screen does not need to be entered.
Also, please consider adding 'cast' to paused/info screen during playback. Auto scroll would be wonderful.

Fwiw, really like the 'Finishes at' addition to the newer build. 'Year' could go near this placeholder.

Thank you for making this great skin my daily driver.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-06-21, 21:29)spook61 Wrote: hello (MCELLIOT ) I tried on the new version of kodi build and the rounded theme option don't do anything , so I uninstalled the new version and installed the 20160610 version of kodi and the rounded theme works ! something to do with the kodi version ! thank you ...

When you say the 20160610 version, which platform is this on - Windows? I'm using LibreElec on Raspberry Pi.
in 3.7.21 with latest nightly Video Add-ons do not launch from widgets (ie i made a widget that shows available video add-ons and they will not launch)
Context menu "information" , then "open" works fine on these items. Widgets made from Program add-ons and Android activites launch fine.
On a similar note (maybe the cause of the above issue and maybe even a Skin-shortcut issue...) home menu items which shortcut direct to a video add-on fail to launch as well.

Im on Krypton nightly from yesterday.
@tmaru - this is most likely because the Skin Shortcuts script hasn't been updated with the latest Krypton changes (and, indeed, the repo version of the script hasn't been updated for Krypton at all as yet.) There is a branch here which has the code likely needed to support the most recent Krypton changes, though due to real life commitments it hasn't been properly tested as yet.

To install a test branch of Skin Shortcuts, download the zip from the git page, extract the zip, replace the contents of addons/script.skinshortcuts with the contents of the zip file. The addons directory is one level 'up' from the userdata (wiki) directory. If this test version doesn't work (there is a good chance of this, as - as said - the code has not been properly tested yet) please report the issue with a link to a full debug log (wiki) in the Skin Shortcuts thread in the Skin Development forum.
(2016-06-26, 00:42)BobCratchett Wrote: @tmaru - this is most likely because the Skin Shortcuts script hasn't been updated with the latest Krypton changes (and, indeed, the repo version of the script hasn't been updated for Krypton at all as yet.) There is a branch here which has the code likely needed to support the most recent Krypton changes, though due to real life commitments it hasn't been properly tested as yet.

To install a test branch of Skin Shortcuts, download the zip from the git page, extract the zip, replace the contents of addons/script.skinshortcuts with the contents of the zip file. The addons directory is one level 'up' from the userdata (wiki) directory. If this test version doesn't work (there is a good chance of this, as - as said - the code has not been properly tested yet) please report the issue with a link to a full debug log (wiki) in the Skin Shortcuts thread in the Skin Development forum.

Thanks.. everything is working great now thanks.. that should really be added to the OP.

I noticed the branch had references to windows.. im on android but it did the trick for me. As an aside, Krypton let me "update" using install from zip.
I did not have any luck with windows. Additionally I tried using it with nightly 20160610 and nothing to note occurred. It worked just the same. Titan 3.7.21 also works just fine with 20160610.
One place where I seem to have issues is in skin settings. Configure and custom color settings cause numerous crashes to the point that I have started backing up after just a couple of changes. I mention this based on the fact that I have come to believe that it is related to skin helper as well.
I truly do appreciate all of the work that goes into this. All said and done I have to say that with each recent update things seem to be working more smoothly.
Thank you all...
Using libreelec milhouse nightlies, round theme is not working.
Not sure if this is a kodi thing or whether something needs changing on the skin to fix it.

Selecting round theme simply reverts to default theme
(2016-06-27, 13:40)loggio Wrote: Using libreelec milhouse nightlies, round theme is not working.
Not sure if this is a kodi thing or whether something needs changing on the skin to fix it.

Most likely this is a kodi issue... Seems that skin themes aren't loaded properly in recent builds of Kodi Krypton
(2016-06-27, 20:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 13:40)loggio Wrote: Using libreelec milhouse nightlies, round theme is not working.

Most likely this is a kodi issue... Seems that skin themes aren't loaded properly in recent builds of Kodi Krypton

I agree this has to be an issue in Kodi. Other issues that I have been having occurred at the same time that I increased my internet speed...coincidence. I am going to wait until the release before updating. The crashing issues are now far less with with the SKIN SHORTCUTS update.
Using 3.7.21, nightly dated 20160610 (later nightlies have issues), on Windows 10 using the insider build.

[/b]Thank you.

PS. I'm not really up to date on using these forums; if I make any errors my apologies in advance.

If you can, please try to find out from which Kodi build it is broken so we can report it as an issue to the Kodi devs.
Trying the latest alpha with Titan Krypton Beta. When I create a shortcut to a UPnP location. The shortcut on the home page will not open it.
(2016-06-29, 12:09)Dion250 Wrote: Trying the latest alpha with Titan Krypton Beta. When I create a shortcut to a UPnP location. The shortcut on the home page will not open it.

I will post a new beta version of skinshortcuts script on the repo later today, that should fix this one.
(2016-06-28, 23:36)marcelveldt Wrote:

If you can, please try to find out from which Kodi build it is broken so we can report it as an issue to the Kodi devs.

I'll see what I can do. Might take me a while, I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment and I don't really have a reference point as I've only just switched over to nightlies. I'll skip back builds in increments of 5-10 and see if I can narrow it down from there.

But as I said, It might take me a while to find the time to do so,

If anyone want to help me out with this one that would be good??

*edit

Last time I checked, the classic theme still worked... Just not the round theme.

Cheers,
Loggio.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6