Release AudioDSP V.2 Testbuilds
If you want to help to solve issues please POST A DEBUG LOG (see wiki)

If you find a bug please create a new thread in the AudioDSP development subforum and add the prefix [BUG]. Please upload your debug log to pastebin.com (NOT xbmclogs.com). Be detailed in your bug report.

Maybe you find a AudioDSP V.2 feature worse, confusing or whatever please also create a new thread in the AudioDSP development subforum and add the prefix [Feature Request].

EDIT
  • Add notes for AudioDSP V2 features and changes
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
AudioDSP V.2 testbuild from <date><hash> based on Kodi's master branch <hash>

CHANGELOG
  • AudioDSP source code core changes
  • Move AudioDSP settings from audio settings OSD to normal OSD
  • Same places for AudioDSP settings for video- and music playback
  • Fix broken system sounds after 48kHz streams
  • Build binary add-ons for Windows with jom
  • Add Estaury skinned dialogs for all add-ons
  • Prevent AudioDSP from changing input and output format of the resample buffer (if this is not handled correctly AudioDSP can create crash of Kodi)

Known Issues AudioDSP V.2 Extension Point

Known Issues Add-Ons

BUILDS

AudioDSP V2 Changes

Usability- and Core Fixes
  • Store last AudioDSP master mode (it's confusing that it has to be set on every track change)
  • Replace AudioDSP master listening mode spinbox with select dialog
  • Fix German stings
  • Fix issue when FreeSurround is active and the switching the master mode toOff BiQuad creates high CPU Usage
  • DownMix is not shown in InfoButtonLabel
  • Remove Message no AudioDSP Modes available if all addons are disabled
  • Fix AudioDSP Manager focus on first mode category
  • Jenkins build for community testing
  • Move ADSPAddons folder into Engines/ActiveAE
  • Merge AudioDSP settings with normal audio settings OSD
  • Fix broken system sounds after 48kHz streams
  • Port add-ons to all platforms <-- currently on adsp.biquad.filters is missing on Android, but I will not recommend using
  • Android for AudioDSP as this platform is unmainted and has the most issues that are not related to AudioDSP

AudioDSP Add-Ons
  • Find a way for independent add-on deployment <-- currently I have a private Kodi repository for Windows to install AudioDSP add-ons directly. If it works I will try to make it available for other platforms that support installations through zip-files.

adsp.volume
  • This add-on will be based on adsp.template
    It will be possible to adjust the volume for all audio channels with a pre- and post-processing mode

adsp.channel.remapper
  • It will provide a mode to remap the sink audio channels, which will make it unnecessary to use the OS configuration for reversed audio channels

adsp.freesurround
  • Add Krypton and Jarvis branches
  • Adapt implementation to adsp.template
  • Make settings available without an active audio stream

adsp.basic
  • Add Krypton and Jarvis branches
  • Make settings dialog available without active streams

adsp.biquad.filters
  • Fix parameter loosing
  • Fix crash in Release build

reserved 3

reserved 4

I managed to build from your testbuild_AudioDSPV2 for Openelec/Orange PI. But I can;t see version bumped and no changelog about recent changes. I will test and report how does it work.
Hi,

Can you share addon zip only? For Android arm. I will try it on my current installation, on Android.
(2016-06-25, 10:00)giaur Wrote: Hi,

Can you share addon zip only? For Android arm. I will try it on my current installation, on Android.

So far I know that is not possible with binary add-ons. Or did you ever installed a shared library (*.so, which is the binary add-on) on Android?

Furthermore I do not have the whole build environment configured, which does not currently allow me to build zips.

I can install compatible binary addon in zip format on Linux. Isn't it possible on Android? Why? I don't know but I assumed it is possible.
Wisler, I installed your Android build but there is no Biquad Filters there available, look at my screenshot:

(2016-06-25, 17:01)giaur Wrote: Wisler, I installed your Android build but there is no Biquad Filters there available, look at my screenshot:

You should carefully read my release notesBlush

(2016-06-20, 19:28)wisler Wrote: ...
Known Issues Add-Ons
  • adsp.biquad.filters does not run on Android <-- is in work

Currently I don't know how to compile BiQuad on Android, because a math function is not available and I don't know how to solve it.

(2016-06-25, 16:44)giaur Wrote: I can install compatible binary addon in zip format on Linux. Isn't it possible on Android? Why? I don't know but I assumed it is possible.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. I only quotet what our Android said before he decided to not continue Android development.

If you try the Android build, don't expect to much. It has many issues even without AudioDSP enabled. As you might have missed currently no dev works on Android. You should use Windows, RPi, OS X or the Linux build.

We are currently searching for developer, which is mentioned in this blog post.

Do you have any idea why eq controls are not displayed with 3rd party skins? In my case, Transparency skin. This was not an issue on previous version of your addon.

I can see some config file for Confluence skin inside addon zip, should I add another one for my skin to get it working?

I guess I need to add appropriate dialog definition xml in resource directory?
(2016-06-25, 21:26)wisler Wrote: Currently I don't know how to compile BiQuad on Android, because a math function is not available and I don't know how to solve it.

What's your problem with math function? There is math library available with Android ndk (and java, but I guess you need ndk).
(2016-06-27, 07:58)giaur Wrote: What's your problem with math function? There is math library available with Android ndk (and java, but I guess you need ndk).

The build of adsp.biquad.filters fails with these errors:
Code:
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp: In static member function 'static ASPLIB_ERR asplib::CBiquadFactory::set_constQPeakingParams(ASPLIB_BIQUAD_HANDLE*, float, uint32_t)':
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp:331:87: error: 'log2f' was not declared in this scope
     float positiveBands = (float)((int)(bandsFactor*log2f(maxFrequency / baseFrequency))); // round down to next complete number
                                                                                       ^
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp: In static member function 'static ASPLIB_ERR asplib::CBiquadFactory::get_constQPeakingBiquadCoes(ASPLIB_BIQUAD_HANDLE*, float, uint32_t, ASPLIB_BIQUAD_COEFFICIENTS*)':
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp:406:85: error: 'log2f' was not declared in this scope
   float positiveBands = (float)((int)(bandsFactor*log2f(maxFrequency / baseFrequency))); // round down to next complete number
                                                                                     ^
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp: In static member function 'static ASPLIB_ERR asplib::CBiquadFactory::get_constQPeakingBiquadCoes(uint32_t, uint32_t, float, uint32_t, ASPLIB_BIQUAD_COEFFICIENTS*)':
/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/asplib/src/asplib/Biquads/apslib_BiquadFactory.cpp:450:85: error: 'log2f' was not declared in this scope

As you see it doesn't find log2f(...).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioDSP V.2 Testbuilds2