• 59(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-04, 01:25)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 00:18)drsaini88 Wrote: Removed all the screenshots. So, do you have any solution to my problem?

Thanks.

No I dont have a solution, but this effect has been reported by a lot of users (incl. myself)

Same thing here.
Will try if i can fetch some debug logs tonight to have some more information regarding this issue.
is there a way i can hide some video addons that i dont want to see on the home screen ?
@ Guilouz
I've added a mock up of how I feel the main menu could benefit from a reorganization.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2368930

Is something like this doable in your mod?
Minor bug. When browsing VIDEOS with a file structure like this:

Code:
TV FOLDER --- TV SHOW FOLDER 1
          |-- TV SHOW FOLDER 2
          }-- TV SHOW FOLDER 3
          |-- unsorted file 1.avi
          |-- unsorted file 2.avi

When you scroll over the "unsorted files", you get all the format icons that go with that file PLUS a text overlay on top of the icons saying "TOTAL: WATCHED: UNWATCHED:" with no numbers populated. This doesn't happen in the stock Estuary as that line of text is omitted.
The highlight is weired. Please check here http://imgur.com/AiHmtrB . Both Kodi and skin MOD are latest.
(2016-07-04, 13:48)Sunflux Wrote: Minor bug. When browsing VIDEOS with a file structure like this:

Code:
TV FOLDER --- TV SHOW FOLDER 1
          |-- TV SHOW FOLDER 2
          }-- TV SHOW FOLDER 3
          |-- unsorted file 1.avi
          |-- unsorted file 2.avi

When you scroll over the "unsorted files", you get all the format icons that go with that file PLUS a text overlay on top of the icons saying "TOTAL: WATCHED: UNWATCHED:" with no numbers populated. This doesn't happen in the stock Estuary as that line of text is omitted.

I will see that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-04, 13:56)xodiuser Wrote: The highlight is weired. Please check here http://imgur.com/AiHmtrB . Both Kodi and skin MOD are latest.

Your episodes thumbs have not correct aspectratio.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I guess the likelihood is low, but let me still ask. Any plans to port the MOD to Estouchy? This MOD brings all the functionality that is needed to make this skin great!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Not sure if this has been already answered and if it has I apologize. I could not find this in search.
When I first tried this mod it was at the beginning of it's development. I truly loved it, but Kodi 17 was far too unstable to use in a daily application. With the new update to Alpha 2 I am ready to move forward. Now here is the problem I face:

I have a custom category on the home menu of TV and FILMS. For the first widget I selected Exodus/Latest Episodes. I selected that as the widget. On all other versions I have used the image had the name of the show either in it or below it. It is not there in your Mod. Is there any way to add that so that the widget shows the name of the show as well as a thumbnail?

I have also noticed the option of choosing the type of widget is no longer there (thumbnail, poster, etc...) Is there a way to get that back?

Thank you for your assistance. Great development! Keep up the great work!!
(2016-07-04, 20:02)dorr35 Wrote: For the first widget I selected Exxxxx/Latest Episodes. I selected that as the widget. On all other versions I have used the image had the name of the show either in it or below it. It is not there in your Mod. Is there any way to add that so that the widget shows the name of the show as well as a thumbnail?

Please stick to Forum Rules.

NO discussion on banned add ons.

This thread was already closed once because of screenshots of banned add ons.

Thanks
Hi Guilouz,

I detected another wired behaviour, that might be related to the Fanart issue.

In Movie Library i use View " Posters" (the one where the selected one is big and the unselected are smaler and you scroll throught from left tot right).

When Kodi is started, everything is fine in that view.

When I then switch to other views where the fanart is not shown, but replaced with the default pic and I then switch back to the Posters View, the big selected Poster is not shown anymore. It is replaced by the default Poster. The smaller ones are still showing correct
(2016-07-04, 20:27)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I detected another wired behaviour, that might be related to the Fanart issue.

In Movie Library i use View " Posters" (the one where the selected one is big and the unselected are smaler and you scroll throught from left tot right).

When Kodi is started, everything is fine in that view.

When I then switch to other views where the fanart is not shown, but replaced with the default pic and I then switch back to the Posters View, the big selected Poster is not shown anymore. It is replaced by the default Poster. The smaller ones are still showing correct

I think I have find the problem.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-04, 14:13)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 13:56)xodiuser Wrote: The highlight is weired. Please check here http://imgur.com/AiHmtrB . Both Kodi and skin MOD are latest.

Your episodes thumbs have not correct aspectratio.

Thanks! Seems this is the problem. How can I choose the thumb aspectratio? I think they are downloaded automatically by some addons? Artwork downloader?
I like what you did here!

Maybe white numbers to see imdb top 250 position, check upper left in black number 195

Seems to be a really good skin!

Will try it if one day Kodi works properly on other aspect ratio and not 16:9 only
Moanbag is in da place!
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36