• 169(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-07-03, 10:50)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard

I was trying to keep it in your layout as later on I wanted to add bits in small stages and it has exactly the same info as your screen but just layout different

I hope your well where are you in the uk ?

hope you enjoy are rain here its the best nice and wet, lol

enjoy the stay

We're doing great. Right now we are near Oxford.
And yes, sometimes nice weather and sometimes rain...ah well, we're getting used to it :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-07-03, 10:59)Njaynl Wrote: Richard,

Found a bug i cannot use cinemavision from your app to start a movie it bugs out , starting direct from kodi works
First line in log says something about a http 404 error

Maybe you could already post the entry from the log. A 404 usually indicates something can not be found.
Is this happening with all movies?
(2016-07-03, 14:05)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 10:59)Njaynl Wrote: Richard,

Found a bug i cannot use cinemavision from your app to start a movie it bugs out , starting direct from kodi works
First line in log says something about a http 404 error

Maybe you could already post the entry from the log. A 404 usually indicates something can not be found.
Is this happening with all movies?

Yes hapening with all movies i will post a log asap
here is the log:

11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -]: Version: 1.0.11
11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -] (API): Rating Systems:
11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -] (API): MPAA: [NR, G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17]
11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -] (API): FSK: [18, 16, 12, 6, 0]
11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -] (API): DEJUS: [18 Anos, 16 Anos, 14 Anos, 12 Anos, 10 Anos, Livre]
11:11:05 T:2348 NOTICE: [- CinemaVision -] (API): BBFC: [R18, 18, 15, 12, 12A, PG, U, Uc]
11:11:05 T:2348 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
11:11:08 T:2348 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'lib.cinemavision.scrapers.itunes.scraper.NetworkError'>
Error Contents: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\addon.py", line 21, in <module>
player.begin(movieid=arg[8:], args=args)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\player.py", line 71, in begin
e.start(seqPath)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 900, in start
return self._start(sequence_path)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\experience.py", line 919, in _start
self.processor.process()
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 1269, in process
self.playables += handler(self, sItem)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 719, in __call__
playables += self.scraperHandler(scraper, count, unwatched=unwatched, watched=watched)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\database.py", line 52, in inner
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 882, in scraperHandler
trailers += self.getTrailersFromDB(source, count)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 800, in getTrailersFromDB
t = self.updateTrailer(t, source, quality)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\sequenceprocessor.py", line 830, in updateTrailer
url = scrapers.getPlayableURL(t.WID.split(':', 1)[-1], quality, source, t.url) or ''
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\__init__.py", line 55, in getPlayableURL
return scraper.getPlayableURL(ID, quality, url)
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\__init__.py", line 69, in getPlayableURL
all_ = [t for t in ts.get_trailers(ID) if t]
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 154, in get_trailers
playlist = self.__get_url(self.PLAY_LIST_URL % (location, slug))
File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cinemavision\lib\cinemavision\scrapers\itunes\scraper.py", line 178, in __get_url
raise NetworkError('HTTPError: %s' % error)
NetworkError: HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
-->End of Python script error report<--
@njaynl: when I'm back I will check my setup to see if it's still working.
(2016-07-05, 11:55)rschiks Wrote: @njaynl: when I'm back I will check my setup to see if it's still working.

thanks ! maybe it's a combination of a newer version or so

take your time !
Seems to be a bug in cinemavision just checked their topic
(2016-07-07, 23:25)Njaynl Wrote: Seems to be a bug in cinemavision just checked their topic

Ok, glad that's sorted!
My vacation is almost over! Already fully charged to work on the new version :-)
Hi,
my favorites are musicvideos. This musicvideos were stored in an seperate folder. I add them to the database. This musicvideos were shown in Kodi Isengard 15.2 with aeon mq 5 Skin under concerts.
How can I add this musicvideos to kyra?
Is it possible to select a "white" theme? To get the skin apperance more light..
(2016-07-18, 09:14)zimbo Wrote: Hi,
my favorites are musicvideos. This musicvideos were stored in an seperate folder. I add them to the database. This musicvideos were shown in Kodi Isengard 15.2 with aeon mq 5 Skin under concerts.
How can I add this musicvideos to kyra?

Currently there's no support for musicvideos.
(2016-07-18, 12:06)rskadk Wrote: Is it possible to select a "white" theme? To get the skin apperance more light..

You could disable blur and choose a lower transparency level (via settings).
Just wondering if i can ask a question here. Will the KYRA app will work on my iMac with an ETHERNET connection, or is WIFI the better option? To get it to work i have had to disable my ethernet to get the connection to KYRA for Kodi on my iMac on WIFI. I would prefer to keep the ethernet enabled and running.

>> Noting that i just got it to work with my WIFI, while the ethernet is enabled, so i did find a solution. Thanks.. John.<<
(2016-07-18, 18:15)Slagglepuss Wrote: Just wondering if i can ask a question here in this forum. Wondering if KYRA app will work on my iMac with an ETHERNET connection, or is WIFI the better option? To get it to work i have had to disable my ethernet to get the connection to KYRA for Kodi on my iMac on WIFI. I would prefer to keep the ethernet enabled and running Thanks very much for Your Help. regards, John.

I know from experience Kodi (v15) doesn't like two network interfaces. I would suggest to disable the wifi interface.
From the MacMini I had the wired interface was enabled and the wifi disabled. Kodi worked fine.
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8