• 64(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-08, 01:10)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

On the home screen, Nothing happens when I click on In progress TV shows widget.

Working for me, this widget open tv show folder I have selected.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-07, 17:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 13:48)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 12:11)Guilouz Wrote: All is ok for me :

Image Image

Try to restore home menu.

I found the case is, if I set the label of the menu item to "Addons", there will be 4 buttons, otherwise, it's normal. How a label can affect the functionality?

Home menu label or submenu label ?

Because Skin Shortcuts use LabelID.

Home menu label. I thought the label should be just plain text.
Hey, i was blocked from Kodi forum. I don't know why? I couldn't see any posts, so had to make a new account. What's wrong with these people. I didn't harm anybody?? ....if you remember my older username is drsaini88.
I got some issues with music visualisations, when music info disapears no music visualisation apears.
When you browse menu and the specific background function is enabled i do see the visualisation.

Not sure if it is a skin issue though
What is causing this mod to be a lot slower than the original? Is it the addition of Skin Shortcuts?
@meccs many more artworks, clerarts, thumbs and other grapfics stuff than in orginal Estuary
but on most machines working still very good, only on low performance box could be slower
Hello Guilouz,

thank you for your fast answer to my Question about my Question with the shortcut
for my "Children Movies"

I dont know what a "Skin Shortcut on git" is.
I´ve downloaded your latest Version of the Estuary Mod skin.
Then i´ve downloaded all plugins which the skin wanted to have.

What do you mean with that "... some windows are removed from kodi...
VideoLibrary, VideoFiles, and so on.... "? Does this mean that this Entrys
you have listet below that sentence, is no longer aviable in Kodi?
How does Kodi work then? Is that all now plugins?

You Said "If your shortcut is like that : 'ActivateWindow(Video.......', it's normal it's not working."

My Plugin is

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp,return)

Why doesnt work that and how can i do that now?

On Kodi Jarvis with the Metropolis skin i could easily set my shortcut to my "Children folder" on my
Nas and another to my Dokumentation Folder another to the Movies for adults and so on.

That was really great.

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my "bad english" i dont use it very often
and sorry for my noob questions but im new in Kodi and Raspberry.

Greetings
(2016-07-08, 17:03)Raabi2208 Wrote: Hello Guilouz,

thank you for your fast answer to my Question about my Question with the shortcut
for my "Children Movies"

You Said "If your shortcut is like that : 'ActivateWindow(Video.......', it's normal it's not working."

My Plugin is

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp,return)

On Kodi Jarvis with the Metropolis skin i could easily set my shortcut to my "Children folder" on my
Nas and another to my Dokumentation Folder another to the Movies for adults and so on.

That was really great.

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my "bad english" i dont use it very often

Greetings

same here....... not able to add shortcut for addon on homescreen
(2016-07-08, 04:42)Dr_saini88 Wrote: Hey, i was blocked from Kodi forum. I don't know why? I couldn't see any posts, so had to make a new account. What's wrong with these people. I didn't harm anybody?? ....if you remember my older username is drsaini88.

my account has been unblocked Big Grin
(2016-07-08, 02:44)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 17:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 13:48)xodiuser Wrote: I found the case is, if I set the label of the menu item to "Addons", there will be 4 buttons, otherwise, it's normal. How a label can affect the functionality?

Home menu label or submenu label ?

Because Skin Shortcuts use LabelID.

Home menu label. I thought the label should be just plain text.

I use string from Kodi translation for home menu items. So if it's not correct use Transifex to modify it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-08, 09:50)schumi2004 Wrote: I got some issues with music visualisations, when music info disapears no music visualisation apears.
When you browse menu and the specific background function is enabled i do see the visualisation.

Not sure if it is a skin issue though

No problem for me with latest Kodi build.
 Estuary MOD V2 

for my "Children Movies"

My Plugin is

That was really great.

Greetings

You must have the latest version of Skin Shortcuts on github.

No problem with VideoLibrary. Open your file special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/4.xsp, with text editor and check if info are correct.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-08, 17:53)drsaini88 Wrote:

for my "Children Movies"

My Plugin is

That was really great.

Greetings

same here....... not able to add shortcut for addon on homescreen

No problem for me :

Estuary MOD V2 
For me the "Add complete discography on artist info" does not work I get "Extendedinfo Script Error". I use last Kodi nightly and last Version of extendedinfo from git. The logging shows this Error, therefore I am not sure if this is Skin related or script related:

Quote:21:04:14 T:140261948221184 ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white//
21:04:15 T:140262282905344 WARNING: COutput::StateMachine - signal: 3 form port: timer not handled for state: 2
21:04:16 T:140262483420928 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py:1305: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
return ''.join(map(quoter, s))
21:04:16 T:140262483420928 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: (u'\xe1',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/plugin.py", line 157, in <module>
Main()
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/plugin.py", line 32, in __init__
listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/resources/lib/process.py", line 35, in start_info_actions
params["artist_mbid"] = utils.fetch_musicbrainz_id(params["artistname"])
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/utils.py", line 392, in fetch_musicbrainz_id
url = '&query=artist:%s' % urllib.quote_plus(artist)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1310, in quote_plus
s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1305, in quote
KeyError: (u'\xe1',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:04:17 T:140262406715136 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=discography&&artistname=Alejandro Fernández
21:04:25 T:140262282905344 WARNING: COutput::StateMachine - signal: 3 form port: timer not handled for state: 2
AS Rock Beebox * Kodi 17.0-RC2 * Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
(2016-07-08, 21:13)Brujo Wrote: For me the "Add complete discography on artist info" does not work I get "Extendedinfo Script Error". I use last Kodi nightly and last Version of extendedinfo from git. The logging shows this Error, therefore I am not sure if this is Skin related or script related:

Quote:21:04:14 T:140261948221184 ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.recordlabels.white//
21:04:15 T:140262282905344 WARNING: COutput::StateMachine - signal: 3 form port: timer not handled for state: 2
21:04:16 T:140262483420928 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py:1305: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
21:04:16 T:140262483420928 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: (u'\xe1',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/plugin.py", line 157, in <module>
Main()
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/plugin.py", line 32, in __init__
listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo-master/resources/lib/process.py", line 35, in start_info_actions
params["artist_mbid"] = utils.fetch_musicbrainz_id(params["artistname"])
File "/home/kodi/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/utils.py", line 392, in fetch_musicbrainz_id
url = '&query=artist:%s' % urllib.quote_plus(artist)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1310, in quote_plus
s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib.py", line 1305, in quote
KeyError: (u'\xe1',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:04:17 T:140262406715136 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=discography&&artistname=Alejandro Fernández
21:04:25 T:140262282905344 WARNING: COutput::StateMachine - signal: 3 form port: timer not handled for state: 2

Yes I have already reported to phil65, this issue with artist with accented characters.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36