• 69(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
New Update 1.3.5 on repository :

• Add new fully customizable widgets : posters, thumbs and icons (see first post)

• Add player processing info on video osd
Image Image

• Allow TVTunes to play themes
• Fix duplicate shortcuts with home menu
• Fix popup notification
• Other minor fixes
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the update.

I'm still unable to display only two widgets. when I click on none, it defaults back to the original widgets. personally I don't need all five widgets displayed

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-13, 02:48)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the update.

I'm still unable to display only two widgets. when I click on none, it defaults back to the original widgets. personally I don't need all five widgets displayed

Thanks

Look first page. You must use custom widget, not default widget.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I have the following issue from beginning using this skin on Android device.

1. When open Kodi, the "Videos" tab is default. At this time, the screen looks like this:

Note the bottom widget is abnormal, it always be a playlist widget nevertheless what widget you choose.

2. After I choosing another tab and then choosing "Videos" tab again, the screen looks like this at first:

3. After several seconds later, the screen looks like this:

My customized widget just disappeared!
(2016-07-13, 04:44)xodiuser Wrote: I have the following issue from beginning using this skin on Android device.

1. When open Kodi, the "Videos" tab is default. At this time, the screen looks like this:

Note the bottom widget is abnormal, it always be a playlist widget nevertheless what widget you choose.

2. After I choosing another tab and then choosing "Videos" tab again, the screen looks like this at first:

Can you post a screen with your home menu settings ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 04:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:44)xodiuser Wrote: I have the following issue from beginning using this skin on Android device.

This is the Videos tab setting, what widget I choose get similar result, even if I reset home menu settings.

(2016-07-13, 04:52)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:47)Guilouz Wrote:

This is the Videos tab setting, what widget I choose get similar result, even if I reset home menu settings.

Oh yes ! I made a mistake... I will fix it tomorrow, I'm go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM here ^^
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 04:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:52)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:47)Guilouz Wrote: Can you post a screen with your home menu settings ?

Oh yes ! I made a mistake... I will fix it tomorrow, I'm go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM here ^^

Thank you for your hard work on this! Have a good day! Smile
(2016-07-12, 21:52)Ilay Wrote: Hi,

I've upgraded to latest libreelec and none of the custom menu items working anymore.
Custom widgets aren't working either and they didn't work on previous version as well, did I miss anything?

I'm on latest skin version and I have reset the menu items as well but still not working.

Thanks

Anyone can help with this please?
Great work Guilouz! Quick question though, when I enable TV Tunes it plays themes while I'm browsing the series list, no matter how I change the settings of the add on. I've got it set to only play themes when you browse the series and episode list bit those settings don't make any difference.

Thanks for all your work on this, loving the mod! Smile
(2016-07-13, 03:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 02:48)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the update.

Thanks

Look first page. You must use custom widget, not default widget.

Now working, I had to delete TV Shows first then create the custom widgets.

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-13, 06:55)Ilay Wrote:

I've upgraded to latest libreelec and none of the custom menu items working anymore.
Custom widgets aren't working either and they didn't work on previous version as well, did I miss anything?

I'm on latest skin version and I have reset the menu items as well but still not working.

Thanks

I use latest Kodi build and I have no problem with that. Do you try latest skin version ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 08:07)Kazuya_UK Wrote: Great work Guilouz! Quick question though, when I enable TV Tunes it plays themes while I'm browsing the series list, no matter how I change the settings of the add on. I've got it set to only play themes when you browse the series and episode list bit those settings don't make any difference.

Thanks for all your work on this, loving the mod! Smile

Can't help with us. TVTunes is not Krypton ready. So some settings may be not working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 06:55)Ilay Wrote:

Thanks

I use latest Kodi build and I have no problem with that. Do you try latest skin version ?

Hi Guilouz, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I'm using the latest version of the skin and LibreElec for Krypton.
No custom menu items added or changed from default work, only the default menu items are working.
Can you also please explain how the setting of the widgets work? I understand that I need to set a default widget first and than update it but how can I control the number of widgets I want to use and how to display them (like it was in the past - posters, etc.).

I'll appreciate your help on both these issues.
"Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36