• 70(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
for me to @Guilouz still issue with widget exist i will record for you movie and make logs
(im using daily build of LibreELEC from Millhouse with always latest Kodi krypton from master)
maybe you most testing on OSX ?

I tried remove addon_data/skin setting, remove skin and reinstall, and also reset to default setting
nothing fix that problem Sad

also in new codec info OSD dont work PVR information - just first line show name of backend and IP
whole rest nothing - even in PVR setting you Enabled show signal ... nothing help

In other skin that works before ... (codec info is fine ... nice work ! )
(2016-07-13, 14:39)piotrasd Wrote: for me to @Guilouz still issue with widget exist i will record for you movie and make logs
(im using daily build of LibreELEC from Millhouse with always latest Kodi krypton from master)

I tried remove addon_data/skin setting, remove skin and reinstall, and also reset to default setting

also in new codec info OSD dont work PVR information - just first line show name of backend and IP
whole rest nothing - even in PVR setting you Enabled show signal ... nothing help

What is wrong with widgets ?

I will try with latest LibreELEC build after work but all is working with latest Kodi build on OSX, so it's not a skin issue.

Please post screenshots with your issue, I'm french and I not always understand what do you explain.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 06:55)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-12, 21:52)Ilay Wrote: Hi,

I've upgraded to latest libreelec and none of the custom menu items working anymore.
Custom widgets aren't working either and they didn't work on previous version as well, did I miss anything?

I'm on latest skin version and I have reset the menu items as well but still not working.

Thanks

Anyone can help with this please?

I use latest Kodi build and I have no problem with that. Do you try latest skin version ?

Ok, I think I've found the Bug / Problem.

When you add a custom menu for a video addon for example, the action code generated for the item is:

ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,...,...) ---> Not Working

When I change it manually to:

ActivateWindow(Videos,...,...) ---> Working!

You can replicate it with adding a YouTube menu item for example.
(2016-07-13, 14:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:39)piotrasd Wrote: for me to @Guilouz still issue with widget exist i will record for you movie and make logs

What is wrong with widgets ?

I will try with latest LibreELEC build after work but all is working with latest Kodi build on OSX, so it's not a skin issue.

Please post screenshots with your issue, I'm french and I not always understand what do you explain.

Sure no problem, i will explain and show you.
(2016-07-13, 14:59)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 06:55)Ilay Wrote: Anyone can help with this please?

I use latest Kodi build and I have no problem with that. Do you try latest skin version ?

When you add a custom menu for a video addon for example, the action code generated for the item is:

Do you use latest skin shortcuts on git ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 15:09)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:59)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 12:12)Guilouz Wrote: I use latest Kodi build and I have no problem with that. Do you try latest skin version ?

I'm not sure... I see version 1.0.8 skin shortcuts installed on skin "Necessary Addons" settings.
(2016-07-13, 15:52)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 15:09)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:59)Ilay Wrote: Ok, I think I've found the Bug / Problem.

I'm not sure... I see version 1.0.8 skin shortcuts installed on skin "Necessary Addons" settings.

Latest is 1.0.10. You must always have latest.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: "Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

I'm glad you have highlighted this. I had the same issue, fortunately I still have the old 1.0.0 repository zip.
I uninstalled the current repository then installed 1.0.0 repository zip. It upgraded to 1.0.1 then installed the latest Estuary MOD
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-13, 15:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 15:52)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 15:09)Guilouz Wrote: Do you use latest skin shortcuts on git ?

Ok, thanks.
Where and how do I install it please?
(2016-07-13, 17:31)Ilay Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 15:58)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 15:52)Ilay Wrote: I'm not sure... I see version 1.0.8 skin shortcuts installed on skin "Necessary Addons" settings.

Ok, thanks.
Where and how do I install it please?

On first page... Install from zip file in addons settings.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-13, 12:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 08:07)Kazuya_UK Wrote: Great work Guilouz! Quick question though, when I enable TV Tunes it plays themes while I'm browsing the series list, no matter how I change the settings of the add on. I've got it set to only play themes when you browse the series and episode list bit those settings don't make any difference.

Thanks for all your work on this, loving the mod! Smile

Can't help with us. TVTunes is not Krypton ready. So some settings may be not working.

That's cool - thanks for the info. I'll wait for the author to update.
(2016-07-13, 19:55)Kazuya_UK Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 12:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 08:07)Kazuya_UK Wrote: Great work Guilouz! Quick question though, when I enable TV Tunes it plays themes while I'm browsing the series list, no matter how I change the settings of the add on. I've got it set to only play themes when you browse the series and episode list bit those settings don't make any difference.

Thanks for all your work on this, loving the mod! Smile

Can't help with us. TVTunes is not Krypton ready. So some settings may be not working.

That's cool - thanks for the info. I'll wait for the author to update.

I am able to give a bit more detailed info :-)

TVTunes has a very detailed logic to decide whether a theme should be played or not.
This includes checking which the current active window is.
TVTunes checks, among other, if the active window is "VideoLibrary".
In Krypton, this window was deleted and replaced by "MyVideoNav".
This new window is not recognized by current TVTunes logic as a window that should play a theme.
The author of TVTunes will start looking into Krypton isses when RC1 is available.

Fortunatelly TVTunes allows to override the TVTunes setting / logic by skinners.
This can be done by setting some properties to a window.

What Guilouz did in the latest release, is to set those properties in the "MyVideoNav" window.

This unfortunatelly overrides all TVTunes Settings.

So with the current Version of the skin, TVTunes will play themes in ALL VideoLibrary views, independent of the settings in TVTunes.

Once the TVTunes Addon is updated, this override must be removed from "MyVideoNav" again.

However, Thanks to Guilouz for taking over the "Hack" to the skin.

Best regards
Stefan
(2016-07-13, 04:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:52)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 04:47)Guilouz Wrote: Can you post a screen with your home menu settings ?

This is the Videos tab setting, what widget I choose get similar result, even if I reset home menu settings.

Oh yes ! I made a mistake... I will fix it tomorrow, I'm go to sleep, it's 5:00 AM here ^^

Fixed on git but not on repo yet.

Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

with the Git Version of 1.3.5 (and also with the Repo Version) and latest nightly build, I have a very strange effect with Posters, thumbs, clearlogos etc. in widgets.

It seems to be the case, that the Poster, Thumb, Fantart etc. is randomly loaded and cached per sesseion

I've taken some Screenshots
watch gallery

When started the next time, the Posters, Fanarts Screen etc. are mixed up and another one is used.

I've already cleared th cache...

Bevor I do a fresh install of Kodi / the Skin I want to know if you have seen this before or are aware of this effect.

And I got another issue. When trying to download the skin from Repo, I get the message " Can not connect to Repo".

I had to use the zip from Git to install latest skin Version
(2016-07-13, 22:47)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

with the Git Version of 1.3.5 (and also with the Repo Version) and latest nightly build, I have a very strange effect with Posters, thumbs, clearlogos etc. in widgets.

It seems to be the case, that the Poster, Thumb, Fantart etc. is randomly loaded and cached per sesseion

I've taken some Screenshots
watch gallery

When started the next time, the Posters, Fanarts Screen etc. are mixed up and another one is used.

I've already cleared th cache...

Bevor I do a fresh install of Kodi / the Skin I want to know if you have seen this before or are aware of this effect.

And I got another issue. When trying to download the skin from Repo, I get the message " Can not connect to Repo".

I had to use the zip from Git to install latest skin Version

Very strange. i do not have problem with posters, banners etc...

For repo do you have the latest 1.0.1 ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36