• 90(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-14, 20:04)Milhouse Wrote: Can you provide a link to a debug log from the latest build while reproducing this issue.
My 1st Log, hope that worked. Log Startup direct to PVR channel working >> then switch channel >> black screen. >> waiting... >> then skip stream 1 second >> stream comes up

(2016-07-14, 20:05)popcornmix Wrote: #0626 was the bump to ffmpeg 3.1. The ffmpeg bump is here to stay.
A debug log (wiki) from #0625 and one from #0626 would be useful. They both should include a similar channel switch, with a black screen occurring in #0626.
If the log above won't work, i'll get them

Greetz
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0714: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.7.0-rc7 #1 Thu Jul 14 21:57:09 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jul  8 2016 14:34:25
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version f9e71a2b696c48a14756c1e756f3cda6d6f87a07 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160714215524-#0714-gcd6bf14 [Build #0714]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
002385.299: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (cd6bf143, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (aa0f7ea3, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.7.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (6ab4d208, ahead +7)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (c8188d82)
  • Includes latest libcec master (6d68d212)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (fac3a954, ahead +34)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (041a8c6c, ahead +1)
  • Includes latest addons: adsp.basic (2ae604e5), adsp.biquad.filters (5849a194, +7), adsp.freesurround (34f50406), asplib (da66f517), inputstream.mpd (aad30ba0, +13), inputstream.rtmp (7bf2298e), inputstream.smoothstream (8dbe3ba4, +2), peripheral.joystick (2db8029e), pvr.argustv (e536f32e), pvr.demo (01c68c88), pvr.dvblink (0bf16840, +1), pvr.dvbviewer (35902f5d), pvr.filmon (efd379b8), pvr.hdhomerun (a71e816d), pvr.hts (856e72a4, +1), pvr.iptvsimple (1ea1f36e), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (3ba23b7b, +1), pvr.mythtv (1bcf081a, +5), pvr.nextpvr (ecbd6e5c, +1), pvr.njoy (b5d65655), pvr.pctv (12d8baf1), pvr.stalker (415aa54b, +3), pvr.vbox (36d3717b, +1), pvr.vdr.vnsi (d7bc89eb, +5), pvr.vuplus (d7f5685a, +1), pvr.wmc (1f3240da, +1)
  • Include [env] e7cbe9cb: xf86-video-intel: Explicitely disable TearFree and TripleBuffer
  • Include [env] ed774729: Intel: Implement Passthrough-Range
  • Include [env] 98c65e6a: Kodi: Use Limited Range by default
  • Include [env] patch: Enable other binary addons
  • Include [env] patch: Bump included addon versions to prevent online updates
  • Include [env] patch: Enable pvr and adsp addons
  • Include [env] patch: Install libbrcmEGL/libbrcmGLESv2 shared libraries, with sym links for backward compatability
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.*, os.* and peripheral.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: ffmpeg: bump 3.1.1
  • Include [env] PR:481: linux: Update to 4.7 (WIP)
  • Include [env] PR:526: Cpu temperature readings for devices with aml_thermal interface
  • Include [env] PR:535: init: Add upgrade check to avoid incompatible upgrades [RFC,WIP]
  • Include [env] PR:537: kodi: database migration splash text
  • Revert [env] 46b9b7b3: rtmpdump (Reason: use newclock5 bump)
  • Include [pkg] patch: drm/i915: Extend Fake HDMI live status to Valley View (linux)
  • Include [pkg] patch: [skin.estuary] Hide watched items on home (kodi-theme-Estuary)
  • Include [pkg] patch: Allow event codes >= 256 (lirc)
  • Include [pkg] PR:8645: [video] Add season/TV show artwork to episodes/seasons even if they have their own fanart.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8824: videodb: fix smart playlists not honoring "Show empty TV shows" setting.
  • Include [pkg] PR:8922: [guiinfo] extend ranges for listitem properties
  • Include [pkg] PR:9803: [PeripheralCecAdapter] fix playback stopping on screensaver deactivated
Build Highlights:
  1. Allow lirc to process event codes >= 256
  2. MMAL update
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Update image script to expose build filename (PR:540, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Subtitles/SAMI: fix parsing of files with leading whitespace (PR:10100, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Add ipv6 support to Event Server (PR:10104, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: fix seeking while paused (PR:10109, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
    • Various micro-optimizations in the URL code (PR:10070, 17 commits, 12 files changed)
    • FIX: [droid] high cpu with amc surface (PR:10111, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • fix typo after 093912e311525de7bf39f316b8cfa20e400febad (e84ba1f5)
  3. newclock5:
    • Updated commits in this build:
      • mmalrender: Configure mmal lazily as packets are received (ca7d9d10 => fad1bc8b)
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • mmalrender: Move change of configuration check to new function (42db655c)
      • mmalrender: Use quit packet to stop render thread (1b3d02a3)
      • mmalrender: Add lock around UnInit function (5e1c69e5)
      • mmalrender: Include dimensions in init_vout (4b67854f)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [pkg] patch: Allow event codes >= 256 (lirc)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Lirc issues do appear to be resolved in this build Smile Many thanks for the time and effort of HiassofT and everyone else involved in tracking down and fixing this.
(2016-07-14, 15:31)HiassofT Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 14:01)hawkeyexp Wrote: Changing KEY_OK to KEY_ENTER is working for me with mxe remote.

For example
KEY_LIST
KEY_CONTEXT_MENU
KEY_CHANNELUP
KEY_CHANNELDOWN
COLOR BUTTONS
* and #
are still not working with build 0713
Thank you (and all others who helped) for your feedback!

I've finally been able to reproduce the issue and track down what's going wrong.

The next Milhouse build should include a patch that (hopefully) fixes the issue.

so long,

Hias

With build 0714 it seems all lirc problems are gone. All Keys working fine again. Many thanks !
(2016-07-15, 01:46)hawkeyexp Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 15:31)HiassofT Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 14:01)hawkeyexp Wrote: Changing KEY_OK to KEY_ENTER is working for me with mxe remote.

For example
KEY_LIST
KEY_CONTEXT_MENU
KEY_CHANNELUP
KEY_CHANNELDOWN
COLOR BUTTONS
* and #
are still not working with build 0713
Thank you (and all others who helped) for your feedback!

I've finally been able to reproduce the issue and track down what's going wrong.

The next Milhouse build should include a patch that (hopefully) fixes the issue.

so long,

Hias

With build 0714 it seems all lirc problems are gone. All Keys working fine again. Many thanks !

i have just checked build 0714.Lirc remote works ok. Thanks.
Is there a way of hiding certain types of addons? I know you can hide certain parts of the default menu via interface settings but I want to hide certain types of video addon as well. For instance I use the BBC iplayer addon in the official repository but all I want to show on the home screen is the video addon, not the radio addon as this knocks my program addons off the home screen. Disabling the radio addon disables the entire addon.

Apart from that I have come across no errors, the latest build is rock solid for me.
(2016-07-15, 10:33)nickrob84 Wrote: Is there a way of hiding certain types of addons? I know you can hide certain parts of the default menu via interface settings but I want to hide certain types of video addon as well. For instance I use the BBC iplayer addon in the official repository but all I want to show on the home screen is the video addon, not the radio addon as this knocks my program addons off the home screen. Disabling the radio addon disables the entire addon.

Apart from that I have come across no errors, the latest build is rock solid for me.
This sounds like a question for the Estuary forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
hy , i try to use sony mdr zx330bt bluetooth headphones , i manage to connect but when i start the movie after 1 min i loose the sound ,any advice ? thanks!
With #0714 my Lirc problems are gone.
Everything is fine now with my Xbox One remote Smile
All buttons are working correct now!

Thank you very much Rofl
I'm desperately trying to get the remote of my SkyStar USB HD working on my RasPi 3.

"mode 2" shows that RasPi is receiving something from the remote but i don't get any further.

I don't know if it's a RasPi 3 Problem (some users in other forums had trouble configuring a remote with an ir receiver that was connected to the gpio pins) or if it's an issue with the libreelec alphas (i want to use amazon prime, so i didn't install any other kodi version).

Here is what i tried (following a tutorial on the german site powerpi.de written for openelec kodi):

ssh login

Code:
mount -o remount,rw /flash

Code:
nano /flash/config.txt

added "dtoverlay=lirc-rpi" to config.txt and then rebootet

Code:
killall lircd

Code:
irrecord /storage/.config/lircd.conf

And here i couldn't get further because in irrecord i was told to press random buttons on the remote until 2 lines of dots have appeared. The most i got was 1 or two dots. As long as i pressed any buttons irrecord did nothing. But 10 seconds after i stopped, irrecord showed an error (nothing received for 10 seconds) and stopped.

Is there a tutorial on how to configure an unknown remote with this libreelec alpha? Or is there an even simpler way? Maybe i'm not he only user with this hardware configuration!?

The skystar receiver was used when i bought it but apart from the remote it works like a charm. The battery of the remote is new and i tried different light conditions and distances.
Is there a way to enable transcoding in tvheadend 4.2? Some streams have a far too high bandwidth to watch them over wifi on a mobile. Could a RasPi 3 be powerful enough (or even be capable of hardware encoding) to transcode DVB-S (and DVB-S2!) streams?
(2016-07-15, 16:53)start78 Wrote: Is there a tutorial on how to configure an unknown remote with this libreelec alpha? Or is there an even simpler way? Maybe i'm not he only user with this hardware configuration!?

Please start a new thread in the LibreELEC forum.
Really odd problem here, using a RPi3 with the new power supply and trying to build from scratch. I format and install official 7.0.2 fine and setup wifi and stick the .tar file in the update file and reboot. Upon reboot it recognises the .tar file and unpacks it and does it stuff as normal. Upon the next reboot I am just met with a continuous loop of the LibreELEC/Kodi animation? Have formatted and gone through this process 3 times now. Same for 0713 and 0714. Any ideas?
(2016-07-15, 18:37)nickrob84 Wrote: Really odd problem here, using a RPi3 with the new power supply and trying to build from scratch. I format and install official 7.0.2 fine and setup wifi and stick the .tar file in the update file and reboot. Upon reboot it recognises the .tar file and unpacks it and does it stuff as normal. Upon the next reboot I am just met with a continuous loop of the LibreELEC/Kodi animation? Have formatted and gone through this process 3 times now. Same for 0713 and 0714. Any ideas?

Sounds like kodi is crashing on boot. It then gets relaunched (including the booting animation).
Have a look for any crashlogs in .kodi/temp. Post the most recent one to a paste site.
http://pastebin.com/raw/KBXWRrvy

Thanks.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19