• 92(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
@popcornmix

I solved the stream corruption problem when using a DVB-S dongle and mmal advanced deinterlacing.
"vcgencmd arbiter set arm_uc 15 0" is what fixed it.
(2016-07-16, 00:06)popcornmix Wrote: If you use deinterlace please report back. Even if it is "everything is okay".

No issues for me with 1080i mpeg-2 using MMAL.
hi i want to ask is there any reasons why kodi on pi can't see filenames that have letters like ČĆŠŽ but windows can?
Just a minor observation but the home screen weather information doesn't show up anymore after 0715. (Met Office addon)
(2016-07-16, 05:39)smp1 Wrote: I solved the stream corruption problem when using a DVB-S dongle and mmal advanced deinterlacing.
"vcgencmd arbiter set arm_uc 15 0" is what fixed it.

Cool. Does that work without overclock (no lagging?)
Is this with omxplayer disabled and advanced deinterlace?
Can you go any lower? e.g. 13 or 14?
(2016-07-16, 00:06)popcornmix Wrote: If you use deinterlace please report back. Even if it is "everything is okay".

Deinterlacing in livetv works fine for me!
(2016-07-16, 11:17)nickrob84 Wrote: Just a minor observation but the home screen weather information doesn't show up anymore after 0715. (Met Office addon)
Did you confirm it works with #0714? Are you sure it's not a temporary issue with the add-on or data provider? Do you have a debug log from #0715?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-16, 09:11)Doktor-X Wrote: hi i want to ask is there any reasons why kodi on pi can't see filenames that have letters like ČĆŠŽ but windows can?
Are you using Estuary?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-07-16, 00:06)popcornmix Wrote: I've spotted an issue where sd deinterlace may not get the double rate output when "sync playback to display" is enabled. Disabling that options avoid this.
HD deinterlace doesn't suffer from this (it occurs when deinterlace runs too fast and both frames are displayed in the same vsync).

If you use deinterlace please report back. Even if it is "everything is okay".
Everything appears to be visually OK with my DVB-T SD content, in sense that I don't notice any obvious difference in Picture quality with De-interlace settings set to auto, "sync playback to display" enabled or disabled.
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-07-14, 23:26)Screech Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 20:04)Milhouse Wrote: Can you provide a link to a debug log from the latest build while reproducing this issue.
My 1st Log, hope that worked. Log Startup direct to PVR channel working >> then switch channel >> black screen. >> waiting... >> then skip stream 1 second >> stream comes up

Any news to this problem? Smile
Im using LiveTV with tvheadend 4.2 backend (latest)and eveything for me is fine
(ohh maybe one problem - sometimes after start system PVR client dont connect myself, or just sometime stop on connecting, after Clear PVR database, eveything back to normal)

Anything else working great
(2016-07-16, 14:57)piotrasd Wrote: Im using LiveTV with tvheadend 4.2 backend (latest)and eveything for me is fine
(ohh maybe one problem - sometimes after start system PVR client dont connect myself, or just sometime stop on connecting, after Clear PVR database, eveything back to normal)

Is this a network issue? Try enabling "Wait for network before starting Kodi" in the LibreELEC Settings addon -> Network.
(2016-07-16, 15:26)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 14:57)piotrasd Wrote: Im using LiveTV with tvheadend 4.2 backend (latest)and eveything for me is fine

Is this a network issue? Try enabling "Wait for network before starting Kodi" in the LibreELEC Settings addon -> Network.

I already have enabled becuase im also using outside mysql database
sometime even not load after on working system when i killed kodi.bin (so when network for sure is fine)
and this is for x86 also exist
(2016-07-16, 15:48)piotrasd Wrote: I already have enabled becuase im also using outside mysql database
sometime even not load after on working system when i killed kodi.bin (so when network for sure is fine)
and this is for x86 also exist
A debug log when it happens might show something useful.
#0715 not detect 1TB HDD portable with option "max_usb_crurrent=1" in config.txt
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19