• 19(current)
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-07-18, 18:01)droidelec Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 15:30)Martijn Wrote: Does any one have a amlogic device with Marshmallow and can test official Kodi nightly build with passthrough (and refreshrate switching off)? I read somewhere the Hub will also get Marshmallow?

AMLogic told me they are following official Android API passthrough in the Marshmallow SDK and they will ship me a reference boar so i can test as well.

I will test it Martijn. But I think @hdmkv can test as well as he have his super AVR Smile

I'll get this done this evening w/Hub and report back. By "refreshrate switching off", just not apply the WeTek refresh app to Kodi right?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2016-07-18, 21:42)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 18:01)droidelec Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 15:30)Martijn Wrote: Does any one have a amlogic device with Marshmallow and can test official Kodi nightly build with passthrough (and refreshrate switching off)? I read somewhere the Hub will also get Marshmallow?

AMLogic told me they are following official Android API passthrough in the Marshmallow SDK and they will ship me a reference boar so i can test as well.

I will test it Martijn. But I think @hdmkv can test as well as he have his super AVR Smile

I'll get this done this evening w/Hub and report back. By "refreshrate switching off", just not apply the WeTek refresh app to Kodi right?

I mean the refreshrate switch in Kodi itself to off (there are issues with this on and passthrough). I don't care for any external apps as we do not support them.
I just want to know if the amlogic firmware for the Hub is as amlogic says it is. Meaning that passthrough audio it according official android API naming and with RAW audio packets.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Okay, got it.
My Family Room Theater
Just checked my Tracking Code with DHL.de, I don't get any Infos, since it is not registered.
Using the dhl.si link I see something I can't read Wink
So I checked with 17track.net using DHL as shipping service. Now I see it is located at france right now.
Maybe this will help a few people who don't have any infos about their shipment yet.
Maybe you are using the wrong service? (dhl.your_country else than dhl.si).
Sorry, will try again tomorrow... my Hub is stuck on Android logo upon reboot after flashing with Marshmallow update.
My Family Room Theater
I just received a notification DHL, and it should now be on its way. My order was placed July 11th.
Same here, package is on the way for order on the 10th (was a Sunday so should count as the 11th really)
Just got a mail from DHL, ordered the 15th.
(2016-07-18, 14:25)Netweaver Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 14:22)alexdanis Wrote: @Netweaver could you indicate your country of residence?
That should give us an indication of how fast they go how far? Tongue
Belgium. But the status of the parcel is not even 'picked up' yet. It seems that DHL express by default delivers at least before end of next day. So we'll see.
Arrived!
(2016-07-19, 10:35)Netweaver Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 14:22)alexdanis Wrote: @Netweaver could you indicate your country of residence?
Belgium. But the status of the parcel is not even 'picked up' yet. It seems that DHL express by default delivers at least before end of next day. So we'll see.
Arrived!
Same here[WHITE SMILING FACE]
Scheduled Delivery: Today by End of Day Smile

I'm at work.... so no stress for me
Living Room: ASRock J3455 , 8GB RAM, Sandisk SSD 120GB, LibreELEC Testbuild,- Pioneer VSX-930 - Sony KD-65XD7505
Test HDR Setup: Bqeel M9Cmax (S905X 2GB RAM, 16G Flash) LibreElec HDR 10Bit Build Test6 from johngalt
R.I.P. DAD: 17.06.1952 - 21.01.2017
I got my shipping notification a couple hours ago. 3 days to Australia. Not bad! Although it will probably be held up going through customs I expect. Recent changes from July 1st. We used to have no tax on imports <$1000 now there's no minimum, so tax will need to be paid...
Got my shipping notification today. Didn't pay for express shipping, but hopefully it will be here by the weekend.
(2016-07-19, 10:35)Netweaver Wrote:
Arrived!
1st results not 100% positive yet. Will need more effort (probably from me) to get dts playing over avr. It still sees 2 channel audio only and when I set wetek video player audio to pass through, no sound at all. Grrr. Will try later, now have to strip a complete kitchen + tile floor, screed and concrete slab
(2016-07-19, 13:00)Netweaver Wrote: 1st results not 100% positive yet. Will need more effort (probably from me) to get dts playing over avr. It still sees 2 channel audio only and when I set wetek video player audio to pass through, no sound at all. Grrr. Will try later, now have to strip a complete kitchen + tile floor, screed and concrete slab

Please post info on how this gets solved. Do you have the latest firmware?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3