Android New set up for mx111
hi all,
i have just purchase a MX3 android box and have done a lot of research on setting it up but now i have no clue what i am doing, is there a specific files or program that i need to down load before i can get this working, the connection are correct but cant seem to view anything, any help will be greatly appreciated. sometimes it saying stream not available etc, nothing is loading.
(2016-07-19, 16:07)bish Wrote: sometimes it saying stream not available

Stream from where?
hi,
Its from the KODI from online videos but someone told me i need to add the XBMC or something. i am just looking to get this box set up , its the MX111 box, do i need to load any program becuase i saw a you tube video where they went directly in to XBMC icon, however mine doest have this icon.
(2016-07-19, 17:24)bish Wrote: hi,
Its from the KODI from online videos but someone told me i need to add the XBMC or something. i am just looking to get this box set up , its the MX111 box, do i need to load any program becuase i saw a you tube video where they went directly in to XBMC icon, however mine doest have this icon.

To set up your box all you need to add is add the paths to your legitimately owned content.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Free_content
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Which add-ons are you using to try to access those streams?

Please note our forum rules (wiki) on piracy that you agreed to abide by when you signed up here, and the list of banned add-ons (wiki) which if present invalidate any support being offered on this site.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
The MX111 box comes preloaded with banned add-ons, so you won't get support here unless you have a clean install to start with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New set up for mx1110