• 84(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-22, 16:56)ikaruz Wrote: no It's a issue because if you go to tv-show/Series/Season and now klick I at a episode you see above

in background is the season poster

Ah yes. What build do you use ? Windows? OSX?
Because there is many problems with it.

All is ok on LibreElec.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-21, 22:08)Guilouz Wrote: Fixed on git :

• Now use extrafanarts for music visualisation. Artist Slideshow addon is no longer necessary
• Fix background opacity on music visualisation

Is it possible for you to add an option to choose either extrafanarts or Artist Slideshow for music visualisation screen. I liked using Artist Slideshow but with the latest version it is not possible to choose Artist Slideshow anymore. Thanks.
(2016-07-22, 17:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 16:56)ikaruz Wrote: no It's a issue because if you go to tv-show/Series/Season and now klick I at a episode you see above

in background is the season poster

Ah yes. What build do you use ? Windows? OSX?
Because there is many problems with it.

All is ok on LibreElec.

kodi nightly last built from today on windows 8.1 with nas and sql

i think the whole home menu dont work with key I
same with music have seen now, klick i on album all info empty
only one from home that work correctly with key i arre addons
(2016-07-22, 11:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 05:20)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Not sure if its just me, the change action function is not working when setting a path. I am able to set a path to an addon and than my trakt library watchlist. however when I click on Movies for example it does nothing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Kyrpton Twice with the Mod and no luck any suggestions ?

Install latest skin shortcuts on git.

Thank you Guilouz that took care of the problem. Also I had addressed another issue on page 78 post 1169 Second to last post on that page. curious if we may see an update/fix on that in the near future ?
(2016-07-22, 18:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 11:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 05:20)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Not sure if its just me, the change action function is not working when setting a path. I am able to set a path to an addon and than my trakt library watchlist. however when I click on Movies for example it does nothing.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Kyrpton Twice with the Mod and no luck any suggestions ?

Install latest skin shortcuts on git.

Thank you Guilouz that took care of the problem. Also I had addressed another issue on page 78 post 1169 Second to last post on that page. curious if we may see an update/fix on that in the near future ?

Already reply to this it's Kodi issue and not fixed since many month...

Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-22, 19:49)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 18:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 11:53)Guilouz Wrote: Install latest skin shortcuts on git.

Already reply to this it's Kodi issue and not fixed since many month...

Thought it maybe a Kodi issue. Thank you for the hard work. I'm enjoying this Mod to every level of what you have made it .

Keep up the great work.
(2016-07-22, 17:35)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 22:08)Guilouz Wrote: Fixed on git :

• Now use extrafanarts for music visualisation. Artist Slideshow addon is no longer necessary
• Fix background opacity on music visualisation

Is it possible for you to add an option to choose either extrafanarts or Artist Slideshow for music visualisation screen. I liked using Artist Slideshow but with the latest version it is not possible to choose Artist Slideshow anymore. Thanks.

No. I have change this for many reasons.
Better loading, not need internet network when playing music and addon loading in less that's it appreciate for low system.

Estuary MOD V2 
One more quick question. is it possible to set TV show widgets on the home menu to use poster instead of thumbnail view?
(2016-07-22, 20:22)capnhowyoudo Wrote: One more quick question. is it possible to set TV show widgets on the home menu to use poster instead of thumbnail view?

Yes, just use Custom Widget (posters) and configure it like you want.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-22, 10:51)ikaruz Wrote: Rated Translation in your German strings.xml isn't right

msgctxt "#31017"
msgid "Rated"
msgstr "Altersfreigabe"

Yep you are right.

I corrected it and send a pull request.

However the literal ID's below #40000 are coming from standard Kodi and can be corrected via Transifex.

The Skin specific literals from ID 40000 are translated into German by myself Laugh

The translation is based on my understanding of the french version (I do not speak french though).

If any German user find some translations being wired, wrong or have a better idea please let me know.

Thanks
Stefan
(2016-07-22, 20:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 20:22)capnhowyoudo Wrote: One more quick question. is it possible to set TV show widgets on the home menu to use poster instead of thumbnail view?

Im not seeing that option in the customize settings. Perhaps a different area for me to look?
(2016-07-22, 23:16)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 20:55)Guilouz Wrote:

Im not seeing that option in the customize settings. Perhaps a different area for me to look?

I was able to locate the option. Thank you
I need help to install your mod. Can I have a link to your repo that I can use in the Kodi file browser to download your repo zip file ?

I just can't get the github link download to work. I have tried it using the android browser on my tv box which downloads it fine then says it can't be installed. I also tried on my desktop putting the download onto a usb pen drive then inserting this into my android tv box. Then navigating to it, again it can't be installed.

I am running Kodi 17.02 Alpha on a very new powerful Mxq Pro android tv box.

Thanks, G
(2016-07-23, 00:39)gareth1 Wrote: I need help to install your mod. Can I have a link to your repo that I can use in the Kodi file browser to download your repo zip file ?

I just can't get the github link download to work. I have tried it using the android browser on my tv box which downloads it fine then says it can't be installed. I also tried on my desktop putting the download onto a usb pen drive then inserting this into my android tv box. Then navigating to it, again it can't be installed.

I am running Kodi 17.02 Alpha on a very new powerful Mxq Pro android tv box.

Thanks, G

Link is on first page.

Maybe your system file is read only and you can't install addons. Have you try ton install other addons ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

The new artist fanarts upgrade is excellent, Loads the fanarts much faster now Big Grin

Two issues I have noticed before 1.3.8 update.

1) when searching for album information I get "downloading Album Information failed". I have to press the refresh icon several times to get the album information.

2) Sometimes when searching for album information, Extendedinfo script error pops up. Again I have to press refresh icon several times to get the album information.

How do I upload the error log?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36