• 13(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Auto rotate on poster and square widgets is not working properly. I have it set to 10 seconds, but i have to wait about 1-2 minutes for the widgets to start rotating. Wide box works fine... Just seems to be the poster widgets.
Is there a way in Windows 10 Style, I hide submenu widgets?
I want my first widget to show up be Widget1 then Widget2 then Widget3 and then Widget4 as Submenu actions.
Or even better have widget4 and display submenus at far right!
Using simple confluence vertical layout, ive got 4 widgets installed for each menu item, ie: live tv,tv shows, movies etc... widget rows = multiple widgets

Home screens look awesome now but ive also been looking into the submenus. I see i can ad backgrounds to addons in here so thats what ive done. for instance, Next aired, ive added tvshows wall, in progress tv shows submenu and selected the in progreess tv shows background. ive set up all my menus up with backgrounds... alot of my own images (i wont bore you with details)

Now the problem im getting is that when i opend the submenu up and highlight an item the background shows but also i can see the widgets underneath it. It just looks a mess,
Attached links to screenshots. top one is how the menu looks, bottom one is when i hover over an item in the submenu, it brings up the backgroung image but you can still see the widgets underneath.,it looks a mess

http://imgur.com/a/B5b7O

http://imgur.com/a/B5b7O
Decided to go back to jarvis. if i backup the skin settings for titan in kyrpton can i then import them in titan jarvis and will the settings be all ok?
Hi @marcelveldt
just a question: are the smart shortcuts directed at Emby libraries working for you?
I can choose them and set them as homescreen buttons. The widgets and button images are also working, but the buttons themselves don't do anything! All other buttons directed at addons or Kodi libraries are working as expected.
(2016-07-27, 20:07)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Decided to go back to jarvis. if i backup the skin settings for titan in kyrpton can i then import them in titan jarvis and will the settings be all ok?

Yes, the skin backup is compatible between different skin versions.
(2016-08-06, 14:57)pünktchen Wrote: Hi @marcelveldt
just a question: are the smart shortcuts directed at Emby libraries working for you?
I can choose them and set them as homescreen buttons. The widgets and button images are also working, but the buttons themselves don't do anything! All other buttons directed at addons or Kodi libraries are working as expected.

Krypton is not yet officially supported for Emby, some work needs to be done.
Anyway, next beta of emby will contain a fix for this issue.
In the meantime as a workaround i've used smart shortcuts to create the buttons with images and widgets and after this i've changed the button action to use video library nodes instead.
Just THANK YOU for this great skin.
(2016-07-21, 00:34)horstepipe Wrote: hey
I'm having some smaller issues:
With poster widgets, the posters are a little stretched:

On small poster widgets they look normal:

In both views I have that ugly border around the covers again (they are being created by Emby CoverArt), but they appear only in the widgets, in movie lists they look normal:

are the "coming to cinema" and coming on DVD" etc. widgets not available anymore?

The widget "in-progress and recommended movies" only shows me in-progress movies.
In Kodi 16 it also showed some (randomly?) other movies. This was quite useful because if you didn't have a movie in progress, the appearance of a gap was avoided.

Settings to display cases?
HI Marcel,
I have just switched to trying out Krypton and noticed that your Skin comes up as an option under the standard Look and Feel, Skin add-ons. Is this Skin officially supported now?
Version is 3.7. sorry can't remember the last number.
With latest nightlys the title and description of live tv program is missing in the info screen you can call from guide and channel list. Can someone confirm this?
Can anyone access the library option in the Settings please? As when I try nothing happens.
Also can anyone get the Information option to work in Music please, as again when I press that nothing happens and I want to add some album artwork and there is nothing I can do.
And can anyone start a slideshow of pictures as when I press to start one nothing happens
(2016-08-13, 13:59)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Can anyone access the library option in the Settings please? As when I try nothing happens.
Also can anyone get the Information option to work in Music please, as again when I press that nothing happens and I want to add some album artwork and there is nothing I can do.
And can anyone start a slideshow of pictures as when I press to start one nothing happens

I can confirm this 2 things. With latest Nightly and latest titan skin nothing will happen when klick on the library button nor when i want to start a slideshow.. with the standard skin you can access the library section.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6