[iOS App Signer] No signing certificates found
Question 
(2016-02-15, 02:03)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Just so everyone knows, Apple had some certificates that expired today.

This causes iOS App Signer to report that no signing certificates are found.

Version 1.8 will detect and automatically offer to fix this issue

If you prefer to do it manually you can.

This blog post explains perfectly how to fix the certificate problem...

Hey bro, can you please help me out.. I've read a lot of this thread but am not sure if the posts will help my issue...

My issue is this:

I created and installed Kodi app to my iPhone and it works fine for a while. usually a week it seems like and then all of a sudden I go to use the app and I tap on the app icon and it doesn't launch the all. it starts to but then instantly goes back to the iPhone home screen. if I re-create the App using XCode and your awesome iOS App Signer tool (which I highly thank you or whoever made it for making it!!)... also when I check my account in Xcode my current profile shows it expires on 8/1/16 (7 days from making it yesterday) how can I fix this and have it work for a longer period of time?
(2016-07-26, 10:05)InvAdeRekiM Wrote:
(2016-02-15, 02:03)DanTheMan827 Wrote: Just so everyone knows, Apple had some certificates that expired today.

This causes iOS App Signer to report that no signing certificates are found.

Version 1.8 will detect and automatically offer to fix this issue

If you prefer to do it manually you can.

This blog post explains perfectly how to fix the certificate problem...

Hey bro, can you please help me out.. I've read a lot of this thread but am not sure if the posts will help my issue...

My issue is this:

I created and installed Kodi app to my iPhone and it works fine for a while. usually a week it seems like and then all of a sudden I go to use the app and I tap on the app icon and it doesn't launch the all. it starts to but then instantly goes back to the iPhone home screen. if I re-create the App using XCode and your awesome iOS App Signer tool (which I highly thank you or whoever made it for making it!!)... also when I check my account in Xcode my current profile shows it expires on 8/1/16 (7 days from making it yesterday) how can I fix this and have it work for a longer period of time?

That's expected if you don't have a paid account... Apple changed the initial limit from 90 days to only 7 for free accounts... there's no way around it without paying...

Normally it shouldn't even launch but rather give a message saying the app is no longer available...

Paid accounts are $99/year and you wouldn't have to re-sign within that year if you didn't want to... (most likely there would be updates to Kodi within that time though...)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Man - why do you think that its better to post your stuff in big fat red letters? I really can't understand why people do this...

* Memphiz tries to find his eye balls which fell of his head ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-07-26, 15:41)DanTheMan827 Wrote: That's expected if you don't have a paid account... Apple changed the initial limit from 90 days to only 7 for free accounts... there's no way around it without paying...

Normally it shouldn't even launch but rather give a message saying the app is no longer available...

Paid accounts are $99/year and you wouldn't have to re-sign within that year if you didn't want to... (most likely there would be updates to Kodi within that time though...)

Thank you Dan, I appreciate your response! idk if I going to fork over the $99 or not because idk if it is worth it or not...
(2016-07-26, 23:21)InvAdeRekiM Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 15:41)DanTheMan827 Wrote: That's expected if you don't have a paid account... Apple changed the initial limit from 90 days to only 7 for free accounts... there's no way around it without paying...

Thank you Dan, I appreciate your response! idk if I going to fork over the $99 or not because idk if it is worth it or not...

MrMC is a very good alternative if you don't want or need add-on support
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-07-26, 22:30)Memphiz Wrote: Man - why do you think that its better to post your stuff in big fat red letters? I really can't understand why people do this...

* Memphiz tries to find his eye balls which fell of his head ...

To be honest, I did it because I had the option to do it and decided to take that option.... same reason people do most things that are available. I didn't know anyone would be offended by it......

it's just RED LETTERS

it would be better if you helped my question rather than criticize my post... but whatever I get it, you had no response but wanted to respond anyway and get one more post under your belt maybe?
(2016-07-26, 23:23)DanTheMan827 Wrote: MrMC is a very good alternative if you don't want or need add-on support

I use kodi for the add ins mostly but how does the MrMC work? how do you get/watch content? is it like Netflix account or something you subscribe to?
(2016-07-26, 23:28)InvAdeRekiM Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 23:23)DanTheMan827 Wrote: MrMC is a very good alternative if you don't want or need add-on support

I use kodi for the add ins mostly but how does the MrMC work? how do you get/watch content? is it like Netflix account or something you subscribe to?

No, it's like Kodi but without any add-ons or add-on support

You need to have the video files from DVD, Blu-Ray, or some other source
(2016-07-26, 23:33)DanTheMan827 Wrote: No, it's like Kodi but without any add-ons or add-on support

oh alright well that's pretty useless for me since I don't own a lot of DVDs and such... I use kodi for live tv and sports and movies/tv shows on my phone while at work lol
(2016-07-27, 06:50)InvAdeRekiM Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 23:33)DanTheMan827 Wrote: No, it's like Kodi but without any add-ons or add-on support

oh alright well that's pretty useless for me since I don't own a lot of DVDs and such... I use kodi for live tv and sports and movies/tv shows on my phone while at work lol

FYI, see banned add-ons (wiki)
And more generally the forum rules (wiki) on piracy.

If you're into that kind of thing, you're on your own. We offer no support for such usages, nor take any responsibility for anything that may occur as a result of using dodgy stuff and accessing dodgy sites.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i attempted to use an external codesigning service so i wouldn't need to update on a weekly basis. it ended up freezing when i would try to overwrite the existing version. when i tried to launch kodi i received the white screen. i then tried to update kodi this evening and after resigning and reloading, the white screen kept coming up.

after some googling i tried reinstalling the certificates as outlined in this guide. for some reason nothing worked. instead of just doing a fresh install of kodi i continued playing with things to no avail. i finally deleted kodi from my ATV and then attempted to start a new project. when i went to sign via iOS App Signer v18 i started receiving the following error "Codesigning Error - You appear to have a error with your codesigning certificate, do you want me to try and fix the problem?". when i click yes i receive the following message "I was unable to automatically resolve your codesigning issue. If you have previously trusted certificate using Keychain, please set the Trust setting back to the system default".

i should also add that i received an email stating my iOS Development Certificate has been revoked. doing some searching shows that people are saying go to the developer website (https://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action) and to select the provisioning profile section. this section is not available to me. i do see several provisioning profiles in xcode under preferences, accounts, view details. most of these want me to download, but when i do it still doesn't work.

keychain has the updated Apple WWDR cert as well as the iPhone Developer cert installed. i modified the trust level to trust all for both certs. any suggestions?
I had kodi install on my iPad and it was deleted I have tried to find out how to install it again I have a paid subscription
Can anyone help me
I’m not to familiar with computer so anyone who can help
It would be greatly appreciated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS App Signer] No signing certificates found1