• 29(current)
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
Has anyone tried 4K? If I boot to libreelec at 4K I get graphical errors on screen...like a PCs graphics card that's overclocked.

If I boot to the nand and use the default kodi or wetek player, the corruption is gone.

Anyone else noticed this with 4K on the libreelec build?
@wrxtasy: Is the missing FLAC/PCM multichannel support in the current LibreELEC/Kodi being looked at?

Also, when it did work (prerelease review post) and also with the current WETEK Mediaplayer multichannel at 192kHz outputs as stereo. Do you know if this will be fixed?

I believe this is probably something in the code as optical audio out has a bandwidth limit which means 5.1 at 96kHz is about it. But HDMI does not have this limitation and can handle 192kHz without any issue. I'm thinking there's a check for >96kHz that should be removed.

Is this something that needs to be raised with WETEK or another developer?

Thanks.
I've had some interesting progress with the remote. I thought maybe the remote/emitter was weak, but it actually seems very strong. It's able to reflect off walls and across the room, but is still very directional (you have to get the angles just right). I bet some defusing material could easily be slipped in the remote and help scatter the IR light. I'll try some different things and report back.
(2016-07-26, 22:10)HomerJau Wrote: @wrxtasy: Is the missing FLAC/PCM multichannel support in the current LibreELEC/Kodi being looked at?
From what I remember there is no support for multichannel FLAC in LE.

(2016-07-27, 00:13)Ned Scott Wrote: I've had some interesting progress with the remote. I thought maybe the remote/emitter was weak, but it actually seems very strong. It's able to reflect off walls and across the room, but is still very directional (you have to get the angles just right). I bet some defusing material could easily be slipped in the remote and help scatter the IR light. I'll try some different things and report back.
What kind of material can be used for that?
(2016-07-27, 09:18)Draghmar Wrote: From what I remember there is no support for multichannel FLAC in LE.

Which is odd because multichannel FLAC works perfectly on my LE.
Hm...It's probably because I made mistake and thought about C2 and LE, not LE itself. Sorry.
At the moment tissue paper seems to be working very well, but I would like to find something a little more.. elegant ;)
Has anybody used an air mouse with this unit successfully? Something like the Rii mx3-m air mouse?
Yes the IR/RF WeTek Core remote control. I dis-assembled my Core to get the usb-rf receiver from out of it.

It still baffles me why WeTek do not offer this as an option when purchasing the Hub Huh

Did anyone manage to successfully run PlexKodiConnect under Libreelec on the Hub?
For me PKC totally freezes the box... Tried both Wrxtazy and Kszaq LE installs, it's the same...
Will Rii remote controls work with with the WeTek hub?

I have the Rii i25 and i8, which work nicely with OpenELEC on x86.

I just don't know if these remotes work under android.
@Halloway
I am using the mele f10 deluxe right now.
But it wount boot up using it. For that you need the IR remote (or as for the f10 deluxe, learn the IR code)
(2016-07-26, 04:46)mattk926 Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 21:51)Sando Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 20:24)Sando Wrote: Awesome! Gonna check how Spotify and Netflix (Android tv) work.

Works great!
http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...android/p1

Can second that! just make sure that the framerate matching app doesnt have netflix selected as blue. that solved my very minuscule issue after the update.

(2016-07-25, 21:51)Sando Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 21:12)Halloway Wrote: I've tried installing the Netflix Android TV app from here: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc...ndroid-tv/

But when I run it I get an error message: "This version of Netflix app is not compatible with your device (-13)."

Is this the right app or is there something else I should be doing besides?

This one is modified for use with Android (not tv) systems:

http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p...android/p1

I should have 3.1.1 updated and modified if you want the latest android tv app that fixes the whitelist/blacklist check that the app normally does. I'm contacting JJ-Kwik to get him the file link to update that page.

see below for link to 3.1.1
https://mega.nz/#!58IjBDST!T1_V01g9RU1_X..._THmk2yxdA
[/quote]

Something's wrong this link? Can't seem to download the file...
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Please disregard. Link is up working again.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
Hi,

There's a Kodi app and a "Wetek media player"

What's the difference ?

The "Wetek" one seems to be "optimized", isn't it ?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3