• 89(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-07-26, 23:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 23:49)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 18:22)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Thanks Guilouz, Keep up the great work!

Guilouz any update on this by chance ?

I have try many things without sucess...

de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatal

Anything you would recommend to help speed up the process in which the widgets load on the home page when you are going form one category to another for ex Movies,Tv Shows, Music etc
(2016-07-26, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.3.11 on repository :

• Changes in TV Shows/Custom (Thumbs) widgets
Image Image

• Improve esthetic appearance

Hi Guilouz,

Great update. I really like the new look TV Shows widgets, This skin gets better and better with every update Smile

As you already know at first I was never a big fan of Estuary MOD. Now it's my favourite skin, You have done an amazing job, Beyond my expectations. Pausing when I click on extra info still annoys me lol Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Hi Guilouz,

I have added a documentary folder from sources to my favourites. I don't have a option to add icons from the internal list. Will it be possible to include the icons list in favourites

I would like to add a TV icon

please can you add a icons option list if possible

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
hi Guillouz,

have you found the bug ?
I think it must have to do with the line 1671 in variables.xml and the Container...?
If you start Kodi with standard Estuary and you klick I at a season on home, it show thumb over season.poster
Besides others, I think you have forget to delete the group InfoDialogPosterVar in variables.xml ?

(2016-07-22, 17:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 16:56)ikaruz Wrote: no It's a issue because if you go to tv-show/Series/Season and now klick I at a episode you see above

in background is the season poster

Ah yes. What build do you use ? Windows? OSX?
Because there is many problems with it.

All is ok on LibreElec.

Another mistake is that in videoinfo and on header instead a tvshow clearlogo it show a logo with the name of the season? or is this what you want
(2016-07-26, 23:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-26, 23:01)sheni7 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Is there anyway that I can install this skin on Kodi installed on an Apple TV. I would be great if your repo could be access directly through Kodi. I have the 20160714 Krypton build and am unable to change the default Estuary skin. When I select click on another skin to replace it, it doesn't respond. I keep clicking on different skins and none of them will download for me. I am not getting any error message. It's just that nothing happens when I click on a skin. Is there anything else I can do.

Thank you,

There is no chance, skin mod are not allowed on official repo...

I think you have a problem with your build if it doesn't respond when you try to select an other skin.

I don't know how an apple TV working but with iPad you can access to addons folder and copy skins, repo, etc... you want with a program like 'iMazing'.

Post in Apple TV thread for your problem.

Thanks for getting back to me. I was able to download a skin from the Kodi repository.
(2016-07-27, 11:46)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I have added a documentary folder from sources to my favourites. I don't have a option to add icons from the internal list. Will it be possible to include the icons list in favourites

I would like to add a TV icon

please can you add a icons option list if possible

Thanks

Not possible. The only way is to browse for an external thumb or edit your favourites.xml in userdata folder like that :

Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="FREEBOX" thumb="special://skin/extras/icons/hdd.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;smb://FREEBOX/&quot;,return)</favourite>
    <favourite name="NAS" thumb="special://skin/extras/icons/nas.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;smb://NAS/vidéos/&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-27, 15:14)ikaruz Wrote: hi Guillouz,

have you found the bug ?
I think it must have to do with the line 1671 in variables.xml and the Container...?
If you start Kodi with standard Estuary and you klick I at a season on home, it show thumb over season.poster
Besides others, I think you have forget to delete the group InfoDialogPosterVar in variables.xml ?

(2016-07-22, 17:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 16:56)ikaruz Wrote: no It's a issue because if you go to tv-show/Series/Season and now klick I at a episode you see above

in background is the season poster

Ah yes. What build do you use ? Windows? OSX?

All is ok on LibreElec.

Another mistake is that in videoinfo and on header instead a tvshow clearlogo it show a logo with the name of the season? or is this what you want

I repeat, it's not skin issue. It's Kodi issue with OSX/Windows builds. Since many builds, strange things appeared. And I use mySQL database (so same database for Libreelec and OSX), look :

Image I press 'i' keyboard on my widget episode

With OSX build :
Image Missing fanart and poster is replaced by fanart

With LibreElec build :
Image All is OK

Same for Clearlogo, on OSX sometimes I have missing clearlogo, sometimes not the correct while on LibreElec all is ok.

I managed to get around some bugs but I can not get around all.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi Guilouz,

Nice change of the TV Shows Thumbs widget.

Autoupdate after restarting KODI some kind of worked :-)

The Skin did not autoupdate, BUT at least the new version was recognized and displayed under "Available updates".

So no need to manual update the repo, just update the skin :-)
(2016-07-27, 21:49)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Nice change of the TV Shows Thumbs widget.

Autoupdate after restarting KODI some kind of worked :-)

The Skin did not autoupdate, BUT at least the new version was recognized and displayed under "Available updates".

So no need to manual update the repo, just update the skin :-)

Have you enable auto update addons in kodi settings ? Because for me, new updates are displayed under "Available updates" and download start automatically.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-27, 22:27)Guilouz Wrote: Have you enable auto update addons in kodi settings ? Because for me, new updates are displayed under "Available updates" and download start automatically.

Yes, of course I have

In general settings as well as for the skin and the repo.
(2016-07-27, 21:15)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-27, 15:14)ikaruz Wrote: hi Guillouz,

have you found the bug ?

(2016-07-22, 17:22)Guilouz Wrote: Ah yes. What build do you use ? Windows? OSX?

All is ok on LibreElec.

I repeat, it's not skin issue. It's Kodi issue with OSX/Windows builds. Since many builds, strange things appeared. And I use mySQL database (so same database for Libreelec and OSX), look :

Image I press 'i' keyboard on my widget episode

With OSX build :
Image Missing fanart and poster is replaced by fanart

With LibreElec build :
Image All is OK

Same for Clearlogo, on OSX sometimes I have missing clearlogo, sometimes not the correct while on LibreElec all is ok.

I managed to get around some bugs but I can not get around all.

Thats realy strange because in Estuary Original All is OK . hmm.
Think it comes the Day that we find the reason for this strange things

I know find bugs is ... work. and find reasons it's much more .... work
Hi,

Would it be possible for an option without the banner for tv widget?
New Update 1.3.12 on repository :

• Add possibility to disable banners for TV Shows Widget/Custom Widget (Thumbs)
• Add possibility to replace episodes thumbnails by TV shows thumbnails for Custom Widget (Thumbs)

Image With banners with episodes thumbnails

Image Without banners with tv thumbnails

• Fix widgets visibility in Customize home menu (Thanks to BobCratchett)
• Media textures are now packed - Gain 10 MB
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the update

But, widgets are showing posters stretched out instead of fanart.
(2016-07-25, 12:29)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 05:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Is there a way to turn off "force refresh" on widgets on the home screen when they are pulling from a third party addon ?

I will see what can I do.

The reason I ask is that when using the a third party addons catagories for a home screen widget it seems to take about 10 secs to load that widget every time you choose a different left pane category. I noticed that the Titan Skin had that option to toggle off the auto refresh for home widgets, is there some where I can look to find that within the XML to narrow down the search so you maybe able to implement such a feature ?
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36