• 91(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Hi Guilouz,

found 3 bugs

1. if you add item "Enter Master-Mod" (Kodi Command) in Customice Main or Power Menu, it will not be inserted

2. if you add a link from Movie to TV-Show it shows as episode in TV-Show list ( Viewtype List and Fanart). but movie should it be, or not?

3 if you add item in Picture Customize Submenu it show the icon behind the Banner at home screen when you disable "hide widget banner"

Questions;

how can I display only the offline actor pictures that are stored in hidden folders .actors
or have you a idea how i can do it for all graphic that i have stored in each movie and tv-show and album folder.
actors, cdart, clearart, logo ...

and how can i save the hole information from music in my mysql db ? because all there comes from skin.helper.....
Just thinking FTV skin will preload widgets with a little loading screen. Maybe something to think about if trying to stop that widget loading issue some people are having
(2016-07-28, 23:16)ikaruz Wrote: 1. if you add item "Enter Master-Mod" (Kodi Command) in Customice Main or Power Menu, it will not be inserted

Do you have the master lock enabled? (System/Settings > Interface > Master lock)
(2016-07-28, 23:51)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-07-28, 23:16)ikaruz Wrote: 1. if you add item "Enter Master-Mod" (Kodi Command) in Customice Main or Power Menu, it will not be inserted

Do you have the master lock enabled? (System/Settings > Interface > Master lock)

Master Lock disabled for me and I have the same issue.
 Estuary MOD V2 
The menu item shouldn't appear when master lock is disabled Wink Master mode is a temporary mode which disables the master lock - therefore the master lock needs to be enabled first.
(2016-07-29, 00:00)BobCratchett Wrote: The menu item shouldn't appear when master lock is disabled Wink Master mode is a temporary mode which disables the master lock - therefore the master lock needs to be enabled first.

So need to be locked. And if we don't want lock it, not possible ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
It's certainly not possible to enter/exit master mode if the master lock isn't activated if that's what you're asking. (Master mode is a mode where the master lock is still enabled but not active)
Any chance of having the option to show only movie outline and not full plot for movies?
(2016-07-28, 23:16)ikaruz Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

found 3 bugs

1. if you add item "Enter Master-Mod" (Kodi Command) in Customice Main or Power Menu, it will not be inserted

2. if you add a link from Movie to TV-Show it shows as episode in TV-Show list ( Viewtype List and Fanart). but movie should it be, or not?

3 if you add item in Picture Customize Submenu it show the icon behind the Banner at home screen when you disable "hide widget banner"

Questions;

how can I display only the offline actor pictures that are stored in hidden folders .actors
or have you a idea how i can do it for all graphic that i have stored in each movie and tv-show and album folder.

and how can i save the hole information from music in my mysql db ? because all there comes from skin.helper.....

1. Look posts of BobCratchett

2. Not really understand...

3. Yes that happens if you have enabled 'Hide banner widget', then configure submenu shortcuts and disable 'Hide banner widget'. To resolve it, delete all items in submenu shortcuts. Add submenu shortcuts only if you want to hide banner.
EDIT : I have fixed it for next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 00:07)BobCratchett Wrote: It's certainly not possible to enter/exit master mode if the master lock isn't activated if that's what you're asking. (Master mode is a mode where the master lock is still enabled but not active)

Ok thanks for your precisions.
 Estuary MOD V2 

No it was disable. Thanks

this issue is only if Master lock is disable.
(2016-07-29, 00:11)ikaruz Wrote:

No it was disable. Thanks

this issue is only if Master lock is disable.

Look previous posts, Master lock need to be enabled.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-29, 00:07)Guilouz Wrote:

found 3 bugs

Questions;

3. Yes that happens if you have enabled 'Hide banner widget', then configure submenu shortcuts and disable 'Hide banner widget'. To resolve it, delete all items in submenu shortcuts. Add submenu shortcuts only if you want to hide banner.

1. Thanks had seen

2. go to movie an klick Key C than manage than klick " link to TV-Show" select tv-show and Enter. After that go to the tv-show you have selected and you see the movie

and here with list view it shows

12 Monkey episode<-- must be Movie or Not?
Season1 13 episodes

3. I had seen that. I just thought it would be a bug
Edit: cool Thanks
(2016-07-29, 00:26)ikaruz Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 00:07)Guilouz Wrote:

found 3 bugs

Questions;

1. Thanks had seen

2. go to movie an klick Key C than manage than klick " link to TV-Show" select tv-show and Enter. After that go to the tv-show you have selected and you see the movie

and here with list view it shows

12 Monkey episode<-- must be Movie or Not?
Season1 13 episodes

3. I had seen that. I just thought it would be a bug
Edit: cool Thanks

Ah yes, we mean word 'episode' appear with movie link. I will fix that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Yes exactly in View "list and fanart" i have see this issue

ingenious thanks
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36