Android KODI 16.0 NON NEON FOR Tegra 2
Below the link to ARM WITHOUT NEON devices:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lop75h0968n7e4...N.apk?dl=0

Test and to post the results , telling you which device and which version of the android
Thanks a lot for your effort! It's workin perfectly on an Asus TF101G with Android 4.4.4 (KatKiss)!
Thanks for this. I need this for my Toshiba thrive. CM 10. 4.1.2
(2016-03-30, 10:26)giovamyhero Wrote: Thanks a lot for your effort! It's workin perfectly on an Asus TF101G with Android 4.4.4 (KatKiss)!

(2016-04-03, 15:54)ffxtds Wrote: Thanks for this. I need this for my Toshiba thrive.

Friends , I am happy to contribute to the Kodi run on other architectures , it's a shame the line that the team adopts kodi for android , understand I had to follow the line of mx player that runs up in android 2.3.
MX player wants to make money and thus is taking the effort to add all the quirks and hacks needed. Kodi doesn't, and also doesn't have the manpower to do so (there is currently no one maintaining Android port, so please setp up and help). Also, Kodis focus is the living room, and I don't know of any TV box still running Android 2.3
The MX Player has two versions, one paid and the other not, as the peculiarities they follow a line of simplicity, so it runs on hardware acceleration in full HD. Team Kodi preaches simplicity, but in practice I see a lot of reinventing the wheel.

I have a top box with android 4.0.4 NON NEON and had to do backport to make it work, because officially Kodi only works from android 4.2.
When help, I am a Windows world IT professional and develop in .Net, my knowledge is inferior to you, I do not know if it would help much, but I have much to thank you.

Now I understand why so many bugs in the sound for android in this version 15.2, manpower. Version 16.0 has been withdrawn libstageFright and used the media codec for redenrizar everything to me was ball out, because how is ripe this code?

It was a relief, not a criticism, because I invest my time in doing work in Kodi top box that has more android updated by the manufacturer, but has a good hardware.
It works on ASUS TF101 with ROM KatKiss 4.4.4

edit. Asus TF101 has chipset Tegra 2

Thanks!!
Version 16.1 Jarvis to ARM NON- NEON and Android 4.0.3 generated in the link:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=271607
Never ever forget that Kodi is multiplatform.
To keep a common code base, the Android port always had to go to a lower level than a native player like MX, which has the leisure to use a utra-high level android API.

Kodi might seem over-engineered and reinventing the wheel just because at some point, it actually had to Wink

Also don't forget that there never was more than 3 people (in the heyday) supporting the thousands of different android devices around, so choices always had to be made regarding what is worth supporting, leaving to the community to support the leftovers, like in this thread.

Sorry if it seemed like a criticism , it was a relief, much like the kodi and have a lot to thank the team kodi .

I and a friend , working to reconcile with non neon and android 4.0.3 , for now , we are succeeding because a lot of change to work is not necessary.
I know to program for android is complicated, because the plurality of devices.
I think the minimum should be the android 4.0, because there are still many devices that S.O. , and also provide a non neon version.
Hugs
Thanks! Works fine on my tf101 with Android 6.0. ..bit, why there is no PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT?
the link in original post no longer works. Anyone have an alternative?

Much appriciated
Thanks!
(2016-05-03, 22:51)TheHammer-67 Wrote: Thanks! Works fine on my tf101 with Android 6.0. ..bit, why there is no PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT?

how did you manage to get 6 on your tf101? I can't get my recovery updated to twrp 2.8
Please post new link. I have a Xoom with Tegra and would like to try this.
(2016-08-01, 08:19)Toktaka Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 22:51)TheHammer-67 Wrote: Thanks! Works fine on my tf101 with Android 6.0. ..bit, why there is no PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT?

how did you manage to get 6 on your tf101? I can't get my recovery updated to twrp 2.8
http://forum.xda-developers.com/eee-pad-...m-t3318496
Install the recommended Kang TWRP.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI 16.0 NON NEON FOR Tegra 21