• 54(current)
Release Experimental Google Music Addon
Hi, are you a Google Play Music subscriber or just an uploader? Have you checked the kodi.log file for errors? Please upload the file after trying the addon and share a link in the forum.
Foreverguest,
Thank you, I add the user to my android phone and it worked.

Everything is fine now

Thank you
Zoula

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Ok, I will work on getting a log file.

Can I use the app as just an uploader? I don't pay the monthly fee. I poked around and was able to use the listen now option and get radio channels, but wasn't able to play my own uploaded files
I'm a subscriber and this is fantastic! Thank you! In for $5
Hi foreverguest, I am getting the Google music exp error, message can you help please, how do I upload a log to you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8
(2016-07-25, 16:37)mwake Wrote: Hi foreverguest, I am getting the Google music exp error, message can you help please, how do I upload a log to you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Upload your kodi.log to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com and share the link in the forum.
(2016-07-20, 01:05)Director83 Wrote: Ok, I will work on getting a log file.

Can I use the app as just an uploader? I don't pay the monthly fee. I poked around and was able to use the listen now option and get radio channels, but wasn't able to play my own uploaded files

Yes, the app initial focus was for uploaders. Something must be failing when trying to load your library, please check for errors in the kodi.log file.
(2016-07-25, 17:52)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-07-25, 16:37)mwake Wrote: Hi foreverguest, I am getting the Google music exp error, message can you help please, how do I upload a log to you?

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Upload your kodi.log to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com and share the link in the forum.
Thank-you for quick reply and great addon.

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Could you possible add a setting so that whichever layout you choose that part of the add-on stays in that lay out.

I like my playlists to be list view but I have to go in and change it every time.
I've got Google Play Music Family membership - however if I have play music open at the same time as I try to use to app it gives me the can't play error.

I tried doing the opposite, and launching Google Play Music after this addon was already going, and as soon as the song was over it gave me the error at the start of the next track.

This is from my kodi.log - hopefully this isn't against the rules (or bad for my security - please let me know if it's either.
(2016-08-01, 15:12)Abbaskip Wrote: Could you possible add a setting so that whichever layout you choose that part of the add-on stays in that lay out.

I like my playlists to be list view but I have to go in and change it every time.

In the addon settings, disable the option 'Override views'.
(2016-08-01, 15:30)Abbaskip Wrote: I've got Google Play Music Family membership - however if I have play music open at the same time as I try to use to app it gives me the can't play error.

I tried doing the opposite, and launching Google Play Music after this addon was already going, and as soon as the song was over it gave me the error at the start of the next track.

This is from my kodi.log - hopefully this isn't against the rules (or bad for my security - please let me know if it's either.

I know Google forbids streaming from multiple devices at the same time with the same account. Just logging in shouldn't be a problem.
(2016-08-01, 17:33)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 15:30)Abbaskip Wrote: I've got Google Play Music Family membership - however if I have play music open at the same time as I try to use to app it gives me the can't play error.

I know Google forbids streaming from multiple devices at the same time with the same account. Just logging in shouldn't be a problem.

Oh perfect - so if I create a new Google account, and give myself family access in that account, I should be fine?
(2016-07-25, 18:02)foreverguest Wrote:
(2016-07-20, 01:05)Director83 Wrote: Ok, I will work on getting a log file.

Yes, the app initial focus was for uploaders. Something must be failing when trying to load your library, please check for errors in the kodi.log file.

Only just read this. Am I understanding right that if I point the music to my local library it will then upload music from there to my Google Account?

I currently have my full itunes Library uploaded to my Play account, but it would be great if future music I add to my upload folder would show up. My concern is that if I point it to my Local Library now it will upload everything again? I imagine it doesn't upload itunes playlists either?

Also, can I assume that the add-on saves nothing to my library directory? My itunes directory is quite meticulously organised, and I wouldn't want this add-on saving anything in there or changing things.
(2016-08-02, 10:58)Abbaskip Wrote: Only just read this. Am I understanding right that if I point the music to my local library it will then upload music from there to my Google Account?

I currently have my full itunes Library uploaded to my Play account, but it would be great if future music I add to my upload folder would show up. My concern is that if I point it to my Local Library now it will upload everything again? I imagine it doesn't upload itunes playlists either?

Also, can I assume that the add-on saves nothing to my library directory? My itunes directory is quite meticulously organised, and I wouldn't want this add-on saving anything in there or changing things.

This add-on doesn't uploads neither downloads anything, just streams.
Uploads must be done by Google´s Music Manager app.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Experimental Google Music Addon17