• 4(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
(2016-07-02, 08:39)PiggyChops Wrote:
(2016-07-02, 00:05)Firetv344 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 15:34)PiggyChops Wrote: Damn....that's gona take a few hours.

How many movies you have......I have 600 and it took me 30 mins

Not sure about the total but when you add the movies+tv shows+anime+animation it's about 16TB, also my net speed is only 12-13mb so i guess that affects how fast kodi gets info from imdb/tvdb. Did a full scan 3 days back when i transferred all my data to a new drives so a bit annoyed i've got to do it again Big Grin

I understand......its frustrating
New update coming soon. Probably on 4th or 5th of this month. Will include some awesome animation.
Is there a 1080 version?
Someone messaged me and said he would send me over an 1080p version of MQ6. But he didn't and so I don't have it. Can you please send me one and give me a link to one.
Thx to great addction :-)
Updated. Check original post.
@VikkiXavier Update not working...getting gui error
(2016-08-04, 23:07)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier Update not working...getting gui error

Did you copy paste the entire folder?
Full of errors when I unzip this file.
(2016-08-05, 05:07)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 23:07)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier Update not working...getting gui error

Did you copy paste the entire folder?

What folder....maybe some installation instructions will work...
Awesome mod.

Unfortunately im on MQ7 so i won't risk using it.

I have 2 questions tough:

1 - Will you try to make this MQ7 viable?

2 - How can we update all those ratings? I mean, cause when you add a movie to the library, it scans the CURRENT imdb rating, in order to update it i use an addon. So...how would it work on this case?
For a mod, do I install this over and existing mod not as a standalone? There's no instructions provided.

Also still getting a crapton of errors in the file can you upload it again or somewhere else?
First of all, sorry for the inconvenience and delay in replying. Have been really busy of late. Anyways, the .rar file has been uploaded to dropbox. Also, you'll find installation instruction after you decompress the file.
(2016-08-05, 19:31)djhifi Wrote: Awesome mod.

Unfortunately im on MQ7 so i won't risk using it.

I have 2 questions tough:

1 - Will you try to make this MQ7 viable?

2 - How can we update all those ratings? I mean, cause when you add a movie to the library, it scans the CURRENT imdb rating, in order to update it i use an addon. So...how would it work on this case?

1 - Sure, I will.

2 - You do not have to rescan. Just follow the instructions provided in the 'How to install' text file.
link deleted....no file in dropbox
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72