Video playback lagging
Hi, i wondered if someone could help me please, i have an android box since i had updated KODI i seem to have issues with all my video playbacks, i have cleaned it and re installed everything i used, tried to download a build but still has the same problem, would this be my internet or a simple setting i could change.

Thank you Big Grin
Firstly, we don't support 3rd party builds. On Android only Kodi (official), SPMC and OSMC (although their forum would make most sense for related questions.

Secondly, where are your videos stored? Local or add-ons? If it's add-ons which ones?

Thirdly, check you are not using add-ons that would violate the forum rules. If you are not then submit a debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs (don't past it here) for support.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-08-08, 17:13)Dangelus Wrote: Firstly, we don't support 3rd party builds. On Android only Kodi (official), SPMC and OSMC (although their forum would make most sense for related questions.

Secondly, where are your videos stored? Local or add-ons? If it's add-ons which ones?

Thirdly, check you are not using add-ons that would violate the forum rules. If you are not then submit a debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs (don't past it here) for support.

Hi Dangelus,

I understand that, apologies, I thought it was the new kodi update which was causing me the problem,

well if I understand the question I believe its Add-on, when you say add-ons do you mean - Had to delete didn't see your banned add ons Sad

Sorry for the lack of knowledge

Thank you
Lauren

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback lagging0