• 3(current)
Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
Can someone please tell me how to change the font size in the now playing window? I have tried selecting the 'now playing large' skin but it makes no difference.
(2016-08-01, 21:55)cundogg Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to change the font size in the now playing window? I have tried selecting the 'now playing large' skin but it makes no difference.

Sorry been dealing with some requests on Emby Thread - see next post for new version with ability to do just that.

Glenn
New Version 1.156

Emby Remote Return Button Fix
Pioneer IP Control : Volume Percentage Fix
Pioneer IP Control : Mute Undim correctly works.

Major Skin Changes - Checks for Default skin if missing component of new skin.
(just change what ever skin component need for new skin)
Multiple skins now included as default (as minimal space needed)
(skins are at %appdata%/FrontView+/Skin/

Added 'BaseSkin' - copy this and add whatever skin component wish to change. Anything missing will get from Default Skin all going well.
Also - my new Favourite Red Curtain and Red Curtain Large (NowPlaying Large)

Some logic Changes to Emby Fanart Always - more compatible with Multiple Remote connections
(shouldn't need any path changes)

Other changes:

Version 1.154
Add option to connect to Receiver (with IP control) for all volume commands and to reflect Receiver Volume in FrontView+
(Currently compatible with most Pioneer models- can consider supporting others)
Additional Settings screen for above. Default Off.

Change Skins (NB: may cause issues with older Skins - if so overwrite Skin/SkinName/xaml/*.* with current contents to resolve)
Allow NowPlaying Screen Text Size to be edited.
Change NowPlaying TV Screen to show Title Name above Playbar.
Change Home Screen Layout if Hide Audio Menu Selected

Add Stop Button to NowPlaying Screen
Mute Button Now reflects Mute status (of Player)
Emby Remote:
Functional Seek Bar
Functional Volume Slider/VolumeUP when ET supports such.
Correct Focus confirmed - awaiting ET fix.

Version 1.137
Add Settings Button to Hide Audio Main Menu

EMBY Remote: (ver 170)
Some Bug Fixes
Deal with multiple movie Folders (rather than directories within)

Add HTTP Play Delayed send option
(enables to send HTTP after certain time of playback configurable in seconds)
e.g Playback started - dim lights to 50%, 10 seconds into playback Dim to 100%

Glenn

Version 1.156
http://www.mediafire.com/download/119jl3...282%29.exe

& here: Will probably move to github

https://github.com/Ghawken/FrontView/releases/tag/1.156
How to change NowPlaying Screen:

Version 1.156 comes with now a lot of skins - including CurtainLarge which includes a increase in NowPlaying text size.

To edit your own:

Would suggest you duplicate the Skin by Copying %appdata%/FrontView+/Skin/BaseSkin
and paste back into same directory. Rename - newskin or something similar.

Then Edit Skin File (Styles.xaml)
%appdata%/FrontView+/Skin/SkinName/xaml/Styles.xaml

At the End of the -Currently-- section of Styles.xaml you will these settings:
Change the numbers only as required.
Code:
<!-- Below Changes the Text size under NowPlaying TV Thumbnail Season 1 Episode 1 -->
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyTVS00E00_TextSize">18.0</System:Double>
    <!-- Below Changes the Title of the Episode above the nowplaying Bar -->
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyTVTitle_TextSize">22.0</System:Double>
    <!-- Below changes now playing time of playback -->
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyTV_TextSize">22.0</System:Double>
    <!--Below Changes the Episode Title Space/Box to make it larger for huge fonts -->
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyTV_BoxHeight">25.0</System:Double>

<!-- Below are the same for NowPlaying Movies Screen -->
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyMovieS00E00_TextSize">18.0</System:Double>
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyMovieTitle_TextSize">22.0</System:Double>
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyMovie_TextSize">22.0</System:Double>
    <System:Double x:Key="CurrentlyMovie_BoxHeight">25.0</System:Double>

<!--  END Currently -->

(The BoxHeight is the black space above the nowplaying bar - if using very large fonts they will be cut off unless you increase this figure as well)

Hopefully this is straightforward!

Glenn
Sorted now. Thanks for the help.
Hello,

Thanks for developing this awesome software! Only problem is that Im not able to use it..

I Have 4 screens connected to my htpc: TV, beamer, monitor and offcourse the 7" touchscreen of my Moneual 932 case. In the software I can only configure "use on second monitor". My monitor is the default display, and frontview is bumping around to the other monitors. Can you please add An optioneel where I can configure the right display?

Cheers!
(2016-08-09, 13:27)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for developing this awesome software! Only problem is that Im not able to use it..

I Have 4 screens connected to my htpc: TV, beamer, monitor and offcourse the 7" touchscreen of my Moneual 932 case. In the software I can only configure "use on second monitor". My monitor is the default display, and frontview is bumping around to the other monitors. Can you please add An optioneel where I can configure the right display?

Cheers!

Hi

First thoughts are can't you alter screen order so that monitor you want FrontView on is Display2. ? That should work.

But have had a look at code and will add a settings.xml option to enter your display name; if not blank use this screen. Should not change default setting for others, but if an entry in displayscreen - only use that screen.

Will hopefully have it in next build...in a few days time

Glenn
(2016-08-10, 14:21)GlennNZ Wrote:

Cheers!

Hi

First thoughts are can't you alter screen order so that monitor you want FrontView on is Display2. ? That should work.

But have had a look at code and will add a settings.xml option to enter your display name; if not blank use this screen. Should not change default setting for others, but if an entry in displayscreen - only use that screen.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your fast reply!

That's not working.. Frontview is jumping around from screen 2, to, 3 tp 4. Really strange behaviour. Another thing I have noticed, is that after installing the latest version I could find, is that the software says that there is an update availible. But after that update, all icons are missing on the screen. Is this a known issue?

Cheers,
Marcel
(2016-08-10, 17:13)powermarcel10 Wrote:
(2016-08-10, 14:21)GlennNZ Wrote:

Cheers!

Hi

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your fast reply!

That's not working.. Frontview is jumping around from screen 2, to, 3 tp 4. Really strange behaviour. Another thing I have noticed, is that after installing the latest version I could find, is that the software says that there is an update availible. But after that update, all icons are missing on the screen. Is this a known issue?

Cheers,
Marcel

Interesting jumping around...

Sorry that is obviously a error in update side - the latest version is on GitHub to be installed - moved away from the update as was changing things that might break someone's install. (Given its a lower version on the update server thought it should be ignored - but I was obviously wrong about that). I presume it has probably changed some bits back to older code - would reinstall the latest version (there is a slight update on the GitHub releases thread - which will post here when can)

Latest always at github now: Update below from a few days ago (will add screen stuff shortly)

New Version 1.162

- Further skin CoverArt fixes

- Updated Details screens of all

- Selectable fanart 'Dimness' single setting in skin/styles.xml affects all fanart

- Updated TV show details

- Updated Movie details

- Updated TV episode details

Download Here:

https://github.com/Ghawken/FrontView/releases

Glenn
Version: 1.164
Add Display Selection Box - enables multiple screens as liked to be selected (as requested above)

Resolution fixes - should display options for more

Add FanArtOpacity Slider to settings (xml file no longer used)
(temp disable force resolution setting for moment)

Fix PremeireDate Emby Format
Fix fanart zoomed in

On github
Hi,

Thanks for this new version. However, it's still not working.. What ever I choose, it keeps bumping around from screen to screen. Nothing I can do about it.

Any idea?
(2016-08-11, 20:32)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for this new version. However, it's still not working.. What ever I choose, it keeps bumping around from screen to screen. Nothing I can do about it.

Any idea?

Hmm.
That issue did seem strange - and obviously something else is causing the jumping around other than screen selection (which is all new code)
Probably help to have debug and trace log from FrontView (turn both debug and trace logging on - in settings screens) and then restart, zip and PM log (in %appdata%/FrontView+/log)

But will check and might see if I can find third screen / to test for you.

Fixed:
Turn on MouseMode to bypass issue for the moment.

New Build won't be far away.

Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn
Version 1.171
Fix for Screen bouncing around - sorry!
Fix for Fanart Opacity not saving

Add Settings Screen for some Skin Settings -

Two new settings: Under Skin Extra: Controls Cover Size in Movies Screen Text: Controls Now Playing size in both TV and Movies NowPlaying

Add Slider for SemiCircle Opacity: below fanart Opacity Slider.

More major:
Universal Coverflow/Skin settings - recognises size of remote Cover's (Movies/TV separate) sizes and resizes the coverflow appropriately.
Should be compatible with any CoverArt treatment from Emby or Kodi. No longer need to keep aspectRatio selected.
(all covers do need to be the same size within TV and Movies)

Deleted some skins - as not needed - settings pages cover.

New Settings: To Change NowPlaying Playback:
Top one: Extras (skin) Changes the Cover on the Now Playing Movies screen

2nd New Setting:
Controls the size of the Text on the Now Playing screen for both TV and Movies:

Add Semi Circle Opacity Slider

No xml editing should now be needed.....
Frontview 1.171 can't start correct it out after run

i get this issue after install v1.156 and update from wyUpdate
Reinstall. And to be sure delete the program files directory before.
Don't use wyUpdate.
(Had thought had disabled - but way not have overwritten)
Glenn

Sent from my iPhone
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3