• 103(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-08-12, 15:37)axbmcuser Wrote: @Milhouse
Side question: Is it a known issue that MusicOSD seems not to open anymore? (Mouse support disabled) As is barely use Music i just noticed. Hint would be much appreciated before is search for errors on my setup! Smile

Edit: Looks like MusicOSD is gone for me on Windows and LibreELEC... Hmm..

Edit2: Found something https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10264

Test with stock Estuary when reporting issues against these builds. MusicOSD opens for me (although I only applied the steps from your first test, and I don't have PVR enabled).

If you see different behaviour with Confluence and not Estuary (or vice versa) then report it in the relevant skin forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Occasionally my mce remote doesn't work after startup but disconnecting and reconnecting the usb IR receiver fixes the issue. Anyone else experience this?
(2016-08-12, 02:23)Milhouse Wrote: [*]Restore Intel limited range support, with limited range now the default for Intel GPUs

Which is the best config, for this?

Kodi > limited + TV > limited
Kodi > normal + TV > normal
Kodi > normal + TV> limited

?
(2016-08-12, 18:55)dirtydesaster Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 02:23)Milhouse Wrote: [*]Restore Intel limited range support, with limited range now the default for Intel GPUs

?

I would have thought the first, as TV limited is considered "the norm", but maybe just use whatever looks best to your eyes...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-08-12, 18:55)dirtydesaster Wrote:

?

Kodi > limited + TV > limited = the best option, no conversions.. You can leave dithering off.
Kodi > normal + TV > normal = second best option. Looks very good with dithering enabled. But 1 conversion from limited range source to full range (normal in kodi).
Kodi > normal + TV> limited = WRONG. Black crush.
+1

Always keep in mind: This does only work that way cause of the special kernel patch OpenELEC ships. On all other distributions this won't work that way ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-08-12, 22:40)fritsch Wrote: +1

Always keep in mind: This does only work that way cause of the special kernel patch OpenELEC ships. On all other distributions this won't work that way ...

Ahem, s/Open/Libre/g. Smile
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0812: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux NUC 4.7.0 #1 SMP Fri Aug 12 21:06:18 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160812210421-#0812-g54cf9f3 [Build #0812]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (54cf9f34, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (9b913533, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Add support for WeTek Hub TV box (PR:594, 16 commits, 38 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • player: fix action controlled ff/rw for the case tempo is active (PR:10276, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • paplayer: interims fix for speed while paused (PR:10277, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Add USB ID for WeTek Core remote (PR:10279, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  3. peripheral.joystick:
    • [xinput] Move motor definitions to xml file (37c1a28c)
    • [storage] Move refresh callback out of storage system (75966fa3)
(2016-08-10, 22:45)moontan77 Wrote: For as long as I can remember i've had a memory leak problem with krypton builds where kodi would just freeze completely eventually and before that would happen I would see through the system info screen that one cpu was pinged to 100% while most of the 2gb ram would be used up (but after boot the CPU' usage would be in the single digits and ram usage would be ~300mb).

I'm using an asus chromebox and a recent milhouse build. I have a large channel list in tvheadend (pvr client only on this box) so possibly related.

The log itself is 10mb probably due to so many pvr debug entries. Is there anyone i can PM a link to this log that can look at it?

Previous log is too big to upload to pastebin etc but this is another one from evening. Had pvr client disabled to rule that out but in the space of 3 hours, ram usage increased from about 250mb to 1050mb while just watching videos over the 3 hours. It didnt seem to be constantly going up as during the last video it was around the 1050mb any time i checked it. If anyone could have a look and see if theres anything that stands out it would be appreciated.

https://paste.ee/p/EbveF
@moontan77: Disable VDPAU, it is not used on your hardware anyways. After next out of memory crash, please also provide dmesg | pastebinit - then we can see what the kernel does. Using memory is not an issue per se, as it works differently on linux: http://www.linuxatemyram.com/
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
@Milhouse: You can use our new "hack" to disable VDPAU by default if we are running on intel hardware automatically and disable VAAPI if not.
Then we should change the name of the method from ShouldBeLimited to IsIntel... I can change it later today or tomorrow.
With Build #0812 music (mp3/flac) playback (local/remote (smb)) is broken.
And without a Debug Log no one cares ...
(2016-08-13, 12:53)cypher242 Wrote: With Build #0812 music (mp3/flac) playback (local/remote (smb)) is broken.

I've just tested build #0812 playing both flac and mp3 over smb://, and don't have any problems. As per @fritsch's comment, a debug log is required.

If you're sure this problem started with #0812, can you confirm the last working build.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11