(2016-08-13, 04:09)madmax2 Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 15:49)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 01:59)madmax2 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Getting crashed bug whenever I move movies out from a scan folder
then add in new different movies to that scan folder
then click update library.

It will crash the program.

http://imgur.com/a/0cpLV

Please upload the log to pastebin.com or something else.

how to get the log?

BTW you can test this yourself.
Just move the movies out of the scan folder
then add new movies, click update library.

It will crash the program each time you do this.

I do that all day, but without any crash.

The log is in .\Ember Media Manager\Log\DATE.csv
(2016-08-13, 09:54)solamnic Wrote: Hey Dan..

1) is it possbile to add option when Sort Items into Folders NOT to automatically update database..
2) the option to show in movie window in which set it belongs is it close to become a reality?

thank you again for your great work Nod

1) yes. I think that should be disabled anyway. "Sort Files" is a own function that not has to update the library. It's possible to sort files in any folder, also if the folder is outside of any source. Commit
2) need more time :-) I'm still try to fix the stacking progress.
Dan, can you check my log and see if there is anything wrong on Ember's side? Episodes will ONLY scrape images and meta data. No info from imdb or tvdb.

http://pastebin.com/SNhfBZUM

I've formatted my machine and used your build in case it was something on my end, but it's not working and I have no idea.
(2016-08-13, 19:56)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Dan, can you check my log and see if there is anything wrong on Ember's side? Episodes will ONLY scrape images and meta data. No info from imdb or tvdb.

I've formatted my machine and used your build in case it was something on my end, but it's not working and I have no idea.
Will check that if I'm back from Teneriffa :-)
https://goo.gl/photos/JhojCq5bunjL9uPU8
(2016-08-15, 02:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 19:56)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Dan, can you check my log and see if there is anything wrong on Ember's side? Episodes will ONLY scrape images and meta data. No info from imdb or tvdb.

Will check that if I'm back from Teneriffa :-)
https://goo.gl/photos/JhojCq5bunjL9uPU8

Awesome thank you and have fun! Just googled that place and it looks AMAZING!!! Jealous as hell here! Angel
Hello @Dan,

Do you think with the upcoming release of 1.4.8.0 you can support TheXEM in a way similar to TheXEM.de add-on in Kodi?
http://thexem.de/

XEM will be helpful since "Many websites use different numberings, names and season titles for the same show". And sometimes we prefer a certain episode ordering that another website has so this will be able to actually map it and scrape the data from tvdb or any source we chose (just mapping to scrape).

This is achievable via TheXEM.de Kodi Add-on which will allow us to scrape the episodes information easily via thetvdb through TheXEM.de episode mapping.
Sadly, it's not possible to scrape those shows without following the (unorganized) episode numbering which thetvdb uses through Ember and I have to scrape in Kodi while Ember excels in many other different areas.

For example it's really best to use XEM with many animes like:
  • Fairy Tail: XEM > Scene
  • Jorumongand: XEM > Anidb Listing
  • Kuroko's Basketball: XEM > Scene
  • Seraph of the End > XEM > Scene

Also @Dan should I write this and my other older requests that you've agreed on in EmberMediaManager BugTracker?

Thank you once again for your continued support Blush
Amazing software! It save my life with the new Kodi Interface! Nod

Just 2 notices:

When manual adding a new movie set, after give it a name it "opens" the movie set to edit/complete, but even though the info displayed is for the new set, the right "focus" is on the first set of the list. So you have to press "Ok" or "Save" (dont remember) to close the info window of that set and click on the new on the list to trully edit the new one.

I had checked (default) the option to "save collection info automatically" in movies options. I like to manage the collections manually, so I checked out this option, but when close the options window the program automatically call the Kodi Interface and "sync" again all the movies. The info is ok and nothing changed, but if you have a lot of movies is really slow for nothing useful.

Subscribed and congratulations for this program! Smile
(2016-08-17, 17:27)Cromseth Wrote: Amazing software! It save my life with the new Kodi Interface! Nod

Just 2 notices:

When manual adding a new movie set, after give it a name it "opens" the movie set to edit/complete, but even though the info displayed is for the new set, the right "focus" is on the first set of the list. So you have to press "Ok" or "Save" (dont remember) to close the info window of that set and click on the new on the list to trully edit the new one.
Has been improved for Alpha 22: Commit

(2016-08-17, 17:27)Cromseth Wrote: I had checked (default) the option to "save collection info automatically" in movies options. I like to manage the collections manually, so I checked out this option, but when close the options window the program automatically call the Kodi Interface and "sync" again all the movies. The info is ok and nothing changed, but if you have a lot of movies is really slow for nothing useful.
That was not this setting change that has call the reload. I think you've changed more options.
(2016-08-16, 11:58)Eisa Wrote: Hello @Dan,

Do you think with the upcoming release of 1.4.8.0 you can support TheXEM in a way similar to TheXEM.de add-on in Kodi?
http://thexem.de/

XEM will be helpful since "Many websites use different numberings, names and season titles for the same show". And sometimes we prefer a certain episode ordering that another website has so this will be able to actually map it and scrape the data from tvdb or any source we chose (just mapping to scrape).

This is achievable via TheXEM.de Kodi Add-on which will allow us to scrape the episodes information easily via thetvdb through TheXEM.de episode mapping.
Sadly, it's not possible to scrape those shows without following the (unorganized) episode numbering which thetvdb uses through Ember and I have to scrape in Kodi while Ember excels in many other different areas.

For example it's really best to use XEM with many animes like:
  • Fairy Tail: XEM > Scene
  • Jorumongand: XEM > Anidb Listing
  • Kuroko's Basketball: XEM > Scene
  • Seraph of the End > XEM > Scene

Also @Dan should I write this and my other older requests that you've agreed on in EmberMediaManager BugTracker?

Thank you once again for your continued support Blush

I take a look at this, sounds very usefull.
(2016-08-18, 16:22)DanCooper Wrote: I take a look at this, sounds very usefull.

Amazing! Blush
(2016-08-18, 16:06)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 17:27)Cromseth Wrote: I had checked (default) the option to "save collection info automatically" in movies options. I like to manage the collections manually, so I checked out this option, but when close the options window the program automatically call the Kodi Interface and "sync" again all the movies. The info is ok and nothing changed, but if you have a lot of movies is really slow for nothing useful.
That was not this setting change that has call the reload. I think you've changed more options.
You make me doubt... you sure are right then!

One more question that I am not sure about... The managing of movie sets dont create any .nfo file. Its that the expected behavior? My doubt is because after sync with kodi the movie sets, any posterior edit to the "desc/info" field is not sync with Kodi. I mean that I can change the info in EMM, but the sync never change the info in Kodi and I have always the first info when the movie set was created. All the art is updated when sync, but not the info text!

I hope you can understand me I am not english native XD

Thank You!
(2016-08-19, 14:16)Cromseth Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 16:06)DanCooper Wrote:
You make me doubt... you sure are right then!

One more question that I am not sure about... The managing of movie sets dont create any .nfo file. Its that the expected behavior? My doubt is because after sync with kodi the movie sets, any posterior edit to the "desc/info" field is not sync with Kodi. I mean that I can change the info in EMM, but the sync never change the info in Kodi and I have always the first info when the movie set was created. All the art is updated when sync, but not the info text!

I hope you can understand me I am not english native XD

Thank You!

Our Kodi API is not ready to sync the movieset plot/overview via Kodi Interface. That's a new feature and we have to implement it in one of our next Alpha builds.
In the imdb scraper there are options for TV movie titles, Video titles, and short titles. Is there any way to filter based on this?
(2016-08-20, 23:58)ss4johnny Wrote: In the imdb scraper there are options for TV movie titles, Video titles, and short titles. Is there any way to filter based on this?

Only the search result dialog sorts the results by this groups.
Hi Dan,

Why I am getting out of memory crash?

http://imgur.com/a/7w9sk
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2