• 52(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
This may be a simple question, but I can't find anything in the forum. I have Netflix running on a Windows 10 x64 machine. Everything working as expected.

Here's my question.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to exit out of Chrome to get back to Kodi.
I can use the keyboard to exit with the <alt-F4> but that defeats having a remote app on my iPad.

Thanks
Dave
Hi.

I'm using LibreElec (7.90.004) + latest version of Fix2Kodi (0.6.5).

When I'm trying to change/select profile (Who's watching?) list is all empty (this works before but not now) - plugin reinstalled but is still same.
Actually not working for me.
Getting an error while fetching movies oder series.

See attached log please --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/

Can someone help me with this issue?
(2016-08-17, 18:41)hegg Wrote: Actually not working for me.

Myself and at least 2 others have seen this part of your error log:

Code:
18:38:38 T:140568452372224   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 49, in main
                                                root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
                                                return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
                                                raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
                                            ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!

So, it's not an uncommon problem. Figuring out what triggers it, and how to get rid of it, is another story.
Has xdotool patch been integrated in the latest Milhouse Krypton Libreelec #0817 build? This is necessary to use remote control instead of keyboard when using chromium/Netflix addon.

Sent from my iPad
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
The patch is in the chromium addon, not in what Milhouse is building. But I am not sure if it is a release of chromium as I got caught up with other things sorry...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote: Hi all guys,
I have The same errore in my log files.
The first time i have installed and run flix2kodi works like a charm, but after first close and reopen The app login fail with this error in log.
I have tried to clean all browser cache and cockie storage but The error is still The same

Code:
18:38:38 T:140568452372224   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 49, in main
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie

So, it's not an uncommon problem. Figuring out what triggers it, and how to get rid of it, is another story.
(2016-08-19, 08:44)nickr Wrote: The patch is in the chromium addon, not in what Milhouse is building. But I am not sure if it is a release of chromium as I got caught up with other things sorry...

Ahh, ok. So we wait for the next chromium update, right? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

(2016-08-19, 21:22)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 08:44)nickr Wrote: The patch is in the chromium addon, not in what Milhouse is building. But I am not sure if it is a release of chromium as I got caught up with other things sorry...

Sent from my iPad

So the Chromium Remote Control doesn't work on LibreELEC? I guess I won't migrate from OpenELEC yet...
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote:

Code:
                                                handle_request()
                                                general.main(video_type)

I have the same problem, same errors in log.
(2016-06-04, 22:26)jaochoo Wrote:
(2016-05-26, 23:58)jaochoo Wrote: Browing and playback is working for me, but I'm having the following issues during playback:

1. No sounds in Chrome in Windows. I guess this could be due to not booting into explorer.exe, but using kodi.exe as shell instead (using Launcher4Kodi: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136798). Any ideas how to get sound working?

2. Harmony remote not working in Chrome, only "ok"-button is working (as pause/play). I at least need to have a way to close Chrome. Any ideas?
Can anyone help?
Guys, please, no one here who can help? I'm desperate Sad
(2016-08-22, 17:01)snixel Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote:

Code:
                                                handle_request()
                                                general.main(video_type)

I have the same problem, same errors in log.

try to delete the cookies in the addon setting! worked for me.
(2016-08-20, 01:45)loki131 Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 21:22)Ipaddle Wrote:

Sent from my iPad

So the Chromium Remote Control doesn't work on LibreELEC? I guess I won't migrate from OpenELEC yet...

chromium remote control is still working on LibreElec.
(2016-08-23, 09:02)marv_el Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 01:45)loki131 Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 21:22)Ipaddle Wrote: Ahh, ok. So we wait for the next chromium update, right? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

Just to be clear. Chromium Remote Control means to control the Netflix add-on with remote just like KODI? Just updated to the newest Chromium update. 7.1.0.3. xdotool was added. Nothing changed though. I still need a keyboard to control Netflix (within chromium).
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

(2016-08-23, 09:48)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 09:02)marv_el Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 01:45)loki131 Wrote: So the Chromium Remote Control doesn't work on LibreELEC? I guess I won't migrate from OpenELEC yet...

Just to be clear. Chromium Remote Control means to control the Netflix add-on with remote just like KODI? Just updated to the newest Chromium update. 7.1.0.3. Nothing changed though. I still need a keyboard to control Netflix (within chromium).

i was refering to my addon "chromium remote control" (linux only!) to control netflix with a remote, which can be found here http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...azon-prime (Pt. 2).
it's an older thread, but i still works for me with openelec / libreelec.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8