• 5(current)
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds
(2016-04-17, 11:38)Vimes Wrote: unless that is the way it is meant to look....?

yup, it is. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oops. Sorry about that. I'll need to turn up the brightness a little I guess to see it for what it is better, rather than a long black rectangle.
(2016-04-17, 12:54)Vimes Wrote: Oops. Sorry about that. I'll need to turn up the brightness a little I guess to see it for what it is better, rather than a long black rectangle.

i could probably tweak the background image a bit to make it a bit less dark.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi again Ronie,
Strange remote behavior with latest 2 updates.
Right button :UP
Left button: Extends\Retracts homepage submenu, Cycles through options on settings page.
There are others but it seems really strange.

Kodi: 20160502-38a09d0
Transparency: Latest commit b39ffd1

Eddie.
i can't reproduce it... perhaps it's a kodi issues?
are you getting this odd behaviour in other skins as well?
Just turning in, will try tomorrow.
I just installed Krypton Alpha 2 and I cannot open any screen of the music library in T! Just nothing happens.

Here is a log

http://pastebin.com/KvbmTEgW

Maybe you could have a look and tell if I did anything wrong or if it's something in T!.

Thanks in advance
i'll have to push a skin update to the addon repo, with the latest kodi krypton changes.
not sure when i'll get to that...
All right. You realize that Martijn's blog entry for krypton explicitely mentions Transparency? Not a big matter for me to wait a while, but if it takes longer, maybe change the blog entry accordingly.
(2016-07-06, 01:19)DarkHelmet Wrote: All right. You realize that Martijn's blog entry for krypton explicitely mentions Transparency?

nope, my spare time is close to zero, no time to read blogposts ;-)

for the adventurous ones, the dev version on github is up-to-date.
https://github.com/ronie/skin.transparency
Tx Ronie
The version on Github works great. The music tab works again.
Question 
Hi Ronie,

first of all a big thank you for this nice skin.

A question, in the FAQ you write:
Quote: 16. Transparency!... nice name, but those transparent panels make everything really hard to read.

Select Settings > Skin Settings > General > I Hate Transparency!
next, use the slider to select the desired value (10%….100%). 20% will increase the ‘opaqueness’ of the skin by 20% and so on…
I have installed your actual development build from GIT "<addon id="skin.transparency" version="10.2.5" name="Transparency!" provider-name="ronie">"
on Milhouse LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) #0817 but I can not find this feature in the Skin Settings.
Do you have it removed?
yup, it's gone.
tbh i haven't updated the faq in ages.
I am using 10.2.3 but the library button in the settings does nothing when I click on it. Similar to the Music button behavior a while back.

To change any settings from the library settings (enable/disable update for instance) I have to change the skin to Estuary.

Thanks

RR
I love so much with this skin, but a few things I miss or have problem with is:
I want the background for Movies and TV Shows to be random fanart, but dont know where to point map-dir.

I miss buttons for next subtitle and sync subtitle

Pretty sure there was something else, but cant remember right now..
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! for Kodi nightly builds0