• 7(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
(2016-08-19, 19:05)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Although I've given up on MQ for the time being, this is an AWESOME mod!! Great work!

thanks a lot Smile
@VikkiXavier now that MQ7 is out, its nice, but missing your touch....can you please add your mod to this....not being picky but i like the version before the last update you did....
(2016-08-20, 07:37)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier now that MQ7 is out, its nice, but missing your touch....can you please add your mod to this....

OK. But will take some time.

(2016-08-20, 07:37)Firetv344 Wrote: not being picky but i like the version before the last update you did....

I won't mind. can u plz tell me what you didn't like about the newest update?
(2016-08-20, 17:43)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 07:37)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier now that MQ7 is out, its nice, but missing your touch....can you please add your mod to this....

OK. But will take some time.

(2016-08-20, 07:37)Firetv344 Wrote: not being picky but i like the version before the last update you did....

I won't mind. can u plz tell me what you didn't like about the newest update?

Understandable.......I didn't like the rotten tomato on the task bar since it's already in the top.....but don't worry about it.....just do you
Like I said, just being picky
(2016-08-16, 19:27)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote: I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin

5000 movies Shocked

I thought having 400 was a lot Tongue

How many have you left to watch? Big Grin

Whats ur setup? How many TB storage you need for that? Plus loads of back up storage I imagine.

Just to give you an idea of the space (i also have 400+ tv shows):

PS: No backup space.

(2016-08-17, 17:56)Gilogo Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote: I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin

5000 movies Shocked

Whats ur setup? How many TB storage you need for that? Plus loads of back up storage I imagine.

@ the_bo

Just so you get an idea, I have 2274 movies and about 12 of the top 15 IMDB TV shows and they take 16.4 TB of HD space.

My storage server is a Synology 1812+ with 2 DX513 Expansion units totaling 46.41 TB of storage, running on a 2000 Mbps full duplex copper network (Bonded 2 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, 1 up, 1 down).
I started to collect movies around 2005...? But I believe I went "fully digital" in 2013, I still have over a thousand DVDs that I need to rip into MKVs.

I am assuming djhifi setup is similar.

@ djhifi what was in your signature before you changed it?

Yes mine is similar except i have a ds 1813+ and just one 513 DX so far Smile I also have a 4 hdd usb enclosure share connected to my popcorn hour (thats why im still behind on that extra 513 Tongue) altough im planning on buying another synology nas once i complete all the HDD trays.

My signature was 2 images saying: Hd torrents and Ip torrents user.

BTW, how is your network connection on the syno? Link Agreggation or other?

BUMP (still unanswered):

(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 09:56)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 19:31)djhifi Wrote: Awesome mod.

Unfortunately im on MQ7 so i won't risk using it.

I have 2 questions tough:

1 - Will you try to make this MQ7 viable?

2 - How can we update all those ratings? I mean, cause when you add a movie to the library, it scans the CURRENT imdb rating, in order to update it i use an addon. So...how would it work on this case?

1 - Sure, I will.

2 - You do not have to rescan. Just follow the instructions provided in the 'How to install' text file.

You did not understand the POINT 2.

What i am asking is this: Once we apply the mod, the movie ratings of all those sites (rottentomatoes, metacritc, etc) will change over time, as it is obvious. What i asked is: how can we update those ratings as well?

I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin
(2016-08-20, 19:44)djhifi Wrote:

5000 movies Shocked

Just to give you an idea of the space (i also have 400+ tv shows):

PS: No backup space.

(2016-08-17, 17:56)Gilogo Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 19:27)the_bo Wrote: 5000 movies Shocked

@ the_bo

Just so you get an idea, I have 2274 movies and about 12 of the top 15 IMDB TV shows and they take 16.4 TB of HD space.

My storage server is a Synology 1812+ with 2 DX513 Expansion units totaling 46.41 TB of storage, running on a 2000 Mbps full duplex copper network (Bonded 2 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, 1 up, 1 down).
I started to collect movies around 2005...? But I believe I went "fully digital" in 2013, I still have over a thousand DVDs that I need to rip into MKVs.

I am assuming djhifi setup is similar.

@ djhifi what was in your signature before you changed it?

Yes mine is similar except i have a ds 1813+ and just one 513 DX so far Smile I also have a 4 hdd usb enclosure share connected to my popcorn hour (thats why im still behind on that extra 513 Tongue) altough im planning on buying another synology nas once i complete all the HDD trays.

My signature was 2 images saying: Hd torrents and Ip torrents user.

BTW, how is your network connection on the syno? Link Agreggation or other?

BUMP (still unanswered):

(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 09:56)VikkiXavier Wrote: 1 - Sure, I will.

2 - You do not have to rescan. Just follow the instructions provided in the 'How to install' text file.

You did not understand the POINT 2.

What i am asking is this: Once we apply the mod, the movie ratings of all those sites (rottentomatoes, metacritc, etc) will change over time, as it is obvious. What i asked is: how can we update those ratings as well?

I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin

@ DjHiFi:
Sorry for the late reply.
That is a great set up you have, I suggest you purchase 4TB HDs for your new DX513.

I do not have too many shares, only 2, movies and TV shows.

I have used a managed switch to get the network teaming, I am currently have the network bond/teaming as Dynamic link aggregation.

As long as you are not breaking any rules you can put whatever you want in your signature, and yes I have seen some of that user's posts and there are some things I do not agree with, but I am not going to say anything here.

Amigo, tenha um ótimo fim de semana!
Edit reason: Typo, English is not my mother tongue.
Edit 2: Just confirming, I have used Dynamic Link Aggregation.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2016-08-20, 18:16)Firetv344 Wrote: I didn't like the rotten tomato on the task bar since it's already in the top

You can get rid of the "Rotten Tomatoes" option in the menu bar by removing the lines 1716 to 1723 in the DialogVideoInfo.xml file. Or open the file and simply search for <label>ROTTEN TOMATOES</label> and remove the lines containing this item.
MQ7 version coming soon.

Nice!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Amazing work for mq7.
Will start testing for bugs as soon as you release it.

Just one thing i've noticed on ALL MODS who display metacritic, rottentomatoes and popcorn: once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change Sad
I can only update/change imdb rating via "rating update addon"

Is there a workaround?

PS: Is "path" field removed on the mq7 version?

PS2: Also can you create a modification that shows the discart?
(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: Just one thing i've noticed on ALL MODS who display metacritic, rottentomatoes and popcorn: once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change Sad

Is there a workaround?

Umm.. nope.

(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: PS: Is "path" field removed on the mq7 version?

Yes. You will have to personally replace any other field which you don't want with the path field if you like. Just let me know which one you would like to replace and I will give you proper instructions.

(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: PS2: Also can you create a modification that shows the discart?

I will.
(2016-08-24, 06:43)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: Just one thing i've noticed on ALL MODS who display metacritic, rottentomatoes and popcorn: once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change Sad

Is there a workaround?

Umm.. nope.

(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: PS: Is "path" field removed on the mq7 version?

Yes. You will have to personally replace any other field which you don't want with the path field if you like. Just let me know which one you would like to replace and I will give you proper instructions.

(2016-08-23, 20:39)djhifi Wrote: PS2: Also can you create a modification that shows the discart?

I will.

I already asked on another topics for someone to create an option/addon to update rottentomatoes metacritic and popcorn ratings without a need to rescrape libraries (i have 5000+ movies lol!) there is an addon for that...but only works with imdb ratings which is a shame (but does the job so well).

Regarding the "path" field i would maybe replace "revenue" field. I already searched for path field on the .xml to see if it was blanked out with <> but its not even there so please tell me the code Smile

thanks on that discart adding Smile

btw love the fact that you are implementing 2 fields, 1 for plot and other for critics consensus. Lets just hope that when either plot or consensus are too big, dont overlap each other.
Another idea would be to create a menu button to switch from plot to critics consensus, giving you potentially more space to display more info?

What i simply just dont like is either plot or critics consensus showing up with NO OPTION to alternate between them (like another mod on these forums Tongue)

(2016-08-21, 22:08)Gilogo Wrote: Edit 2: Just confirming, I have used Dynamic Link Aggregation.

So you have 1 or more routers that support LACP? I have not moved to this option cause i have 3 routers between my synology and my KODIs and i believe I need ALL OF THEM to be LACP capable?
(2016-08-24, 18:41)djhifi Wrote: Lets just hope that when either plot or consensus are too big, dont overlap each other.
Another idea would be to create a menu button to switch from plot to critics consensus, giving you potentially more space to display more info?

What i simply just dont like is either plot or critics consensus showing up with NO OPTION to alternate between them (like another mod on these forums Tongue)

They won't overlap, because:
i) Neither the plot outline nor the consensus contains too many words. Normally they end in two lines.
ii) I have adjusted the <height>, so they'll scroll without overlapping with each other. Wink
@VikkiXavier i am anxiously awiating your mod for mq7.......can you give a time frame so i can have something to look forward to....thank you
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72