• 13(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
New to kodi customizing. I wanted to put an image on the menu bar ends in Aeon Nox skin. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do that? I've been researching on th ekodi wikipedia page but cant figure it out. Thanks
I'm having an issue with compiling. I can decompile the textures ok but once i make whatever changes I need and go to complie the green progress bar goes very quick and says "we are done" however the changes I made never took effect. Can anyone help me on this matter please.
Hi BLeeDBaTTLeReD

Have you decompiled the textures first from the aeon nox skin folder? If not follow me on twitter and I'll talk you through it

(2016-06-23, 21:39)iBLeeDBaTTLeReD Wrote: New to kodi customizing. I wanted to put an image on the menu bar ends in Aeon Nox skin. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to do that? I've been researching on th ekodi wikipedia page but cant figure it out. Thanks
Can anyone help me i have texture tool 2.7 running on win 10 everything went well except when i went to repack the texture.xbt file when it finished doing its repacking there was 0kb in file HELP!!!!!!!
I'm having a problem unpacking he textures folder. Packing the folder works fine. But when I go to pack it it says done right away but it never unpacks.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong.

Thanks
Logfiles please Smile

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Every time I try and compile my files my windows 8 laptop keeps saying "TexturePacker for skin media has stopped working".

I have all my folders on the c drive inside a folder called texture and I want to export them to a texture file call textures. But I cannot do it. help.
What are the dependencies of this extractor? I too get blank folders when I try to extract files.

I missed the popup the first time telling me something about a dependency Sad

All I am getting in the log is this
Code:
******************Program start*****************
Current Time: 2016.07.30-13:50:55
Running Version: 2.7.2
RegRead: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\VC\VCRedist\x86: 1
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\Windows\system32\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
C:\Windows\system32\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
13:50:55: TexturePacker Version: 1.1.1.0
13:50:55: Update function started.
13:50:56: No update found!
13:50:57: Decompile Mode started.
13:51:01: Path to .xbt File: C:\Users\James\Desktop\Textures.xbt
13:51:02: Path to output directory:C:\Users\James\Desktop\output
13:51:14: Running command:base.exe "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Textures.xbt" "C:\Users\James\Desktop\output
13:51:15: base.exe running.
13:51:15: base.exe closed.
13:51:15: Opening outputdirectory.
13:51:28: Running command:base.exe "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Textures.xbt" "C:\Users\James\Desktop\output
13:51:28: base.exe running.
13:51:28: base.exe closed.
13:51:28: Opening outputdirectory.
I picked up a new laptop and it's working fine. Just had to install visual c++. Which didn't work on my older laptop.

My computer keep quarantining the textures tool because it says it contains a Trojan virus.
(2016-07-30, 21:33)AL8782 Wrote: I picked up a new laptop and it's working fine. Just had to install visual c++. Which didn't work on my older laptop.

My computer keep quarantining the textures tool because it says it contains a Trojan virus.

try to whitelist it manually, the upx compiler is bullshit and there are many false positives.

There are no other dependencies, just VCRedist has to be installed.

you can try to run it manually, just open a cmd , change ur directory to users temp directory (%temp%) and run the given command from the logfile
for example:
Running command:base.exe "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Textures.xbt" "C:\Users\James\Desktop\output

sorry, theres currently not that much time to help you in the way i would like to
Code:
Current Time: 2016.08.19-14:44:51
RegRead: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\10.0\VC\VCRedist\x86: 1
C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
14:44:51: TexturePacker Version: 1.1.1.0
14:44:51: Update function started.
14:44:51: No update found!
14:45:20: Compile Mode started.
14:45:59: Found a space in compile directory ! Displayed hint.

There are no spaces so why do I keep getting this?
(2016-08-19, 13:47)ClassicNancy Wrote:
Code:
Current Time: 2016.08.19-14:44:51
C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcp140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\SysWoW64\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
C:\WINDOWS\system32\VCRUNTIME140.dll: 1
14:44:51: TexturePacker Version: 1.1.1.0
14:44:51: Update function started.
14:44:51: No update found!
14:45:20: Compile Mode started.
14:45:59: Found a space in compile directory ! Displayed hint.

There are no spaces so why do I keep getting this?

The compile directory is the full userpath including ur selected folder.
So maybe your username does contain any spaces , for example:

C:\Users\Classic Nancy\Desktop\Folder\

then "Classic Nancy" is not valid.
Try to put select the folder directly on C: Drive
Hi all
I keep getting this error

Line 12467 (File "C:\Users\Util\Desktop\Kodi.Texture.exe"):

Error: Variable used without being declared.

And a popup msg like this:

Updateserver unavailable
Cannot reach update host, check again later

Wat can it be?
(2016-08-27, 14:22)vb_guy2 Wrote: Hi all
I keep getting this error

Line 12467 (File "C:\Users\Util\Desktop\Kodi.Texture.exe"):

Error: Variable used without being declared.

And a popup msg like this:

Updateserver unavailable
Cannot reach update host, check again later

Wat can it be?

should be working now
Hi supp, great tool by the way, but Can the decompiler affect the quality of png files, because I unpacked the texture.xbt file that comes with the newly released aeon mq7 skin and then repacked it after adding some images without editing or deleting anything, and I noticed that the vollume progress bar doesn't fill all the way in like it was with the original xbt file, I even repeated the process twice, once with the option dupcheck on and once off, during both decompiling and recompiling, so what are your thoughts on this
The file that is affected is progress_mid.png
I tried this on the root of my hard disc, just to overcome any problems related to folder names, and there is no any spaces or capital letters in the folder names
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2