• 37(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2016-06-28, 13:28)epicfail Wrote: Any chance on libreelec version 7.0.2?
(2016-06-29, 17:52)zorrua Wrote: Hello, my Libreelec device updates automatically to 7.0.2.

Could I update with "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm.DA-7.0.1.tar" file? Or I need to wait for a new release?
LibreELEC 7.0.2 with dual audio support is available now.
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
(2016-07-07, 08:07)DarkAngel2401 Wrote:
(2016-06-28, 13:28)epicfail Wrote: Any chance on libreelec version 7.0.2?
(2016-06-29, 17:52)zorrua Wrote: Hello, my Libreelec device updates automatically to 7.0.2.

Could I update with "LibreELEC-WeTek_Play.arm.DA-7.0.1.tar" file? Or I need to wait for a new release?
LibreELEC 7.0.2 with dual audio support is available now.
Thanks!

I have 7.0.1 with Dual Audio, how could I update?

Just copy the tar in thw updste folder?

Regards.
(2016-07-07, 08:34)zorrua Wrote: I have 7.0.1 with Dual Audio, how could I update?
Just copy the tar in thw updste folder?
Just read ;-)
(2016-06-24, 06:54)DarkAngel2401 Wrote: Don't untar the file, just place it into the update folder of Kodi, the system will update itself at next boot (and the new version will be active after second boot).
Thank you so much. Will test this asap.

Edit: Works perfect!
OpenELEC is obviously dead - switching to LibreELEC Dual Audio Builds (including link in signature)
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
Is anyone building the DA code for ubuntu?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am experiencing audio hick-ups on a ALSA:imx-spdif output once or twice a minute, using LibreELEC-imx6.arm.DA-7.0.2.tar.

To make sure if it wasn't the song or audio-output I have installed the normal version of LibreElec 702 with one output (SPDIF), all settings are left on default. The (same) song plays OK now, no hick-ups.
Then I tried the DA-version, default setting which are the same on the standard version. Normally on output 1 is a HDMI connected and on output 2 SPDIF. On output 2 are hick-ups so I switched to output 1 SPDIF and deselected output 2: same result.

Is it a known issue? Can I be of any help (logs?) trying to solve this problem?
Hi community,

I am running LibreELEC-RPi2.arm.DA-7.0.2 on a raspberry pi3, with a hifiberry digi+. Dual audio works fine - ty. The hdmi port is connected to my TV and the s/pdif is connected to my stereo amp.
Usually when I watch a movie, both TV and amp are running. When I watch a movie over libreelec, I recognized a sound delay (echo) between hdmi and the hifiberry output.

Is it possible to set the sound delay on kodi? I didn't find any options, or fail to see to minimize the sound delay.
The TV and amp are very old, so i can't set the delay on one of the devices.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards
Apu@
(2016-08-08, 11:33)apu@ Wrote: Is it possible to set the sound delay on kodi?
Yes, by mapping a key on your remote to 'audiodelayminus' (or plus). BUT that is of no use because it delays all outputsignals. Use either TV audio or S/PDIF. AFAIK there is always a slight difference between those two.
Hey RuudM,

thank you for your answer. But it is not what I'm looking for. In the wiki audiodelay means the delay between the movie on screen and the sound - am I right?
But I need a sync between hdmi - audio and s/pdif. Maybe it wasn't clear in my first post.

Maybe I found a solution in the addon "Audio DSP Basic Processor". Since I got no delay. Maybe it's a illusion.

Kind regards
Apu@
Hello,

Could you make builds for Libreelec Alpha builds?

Best regards.
(2016-08-20, 22:29)zorrua Wrote: Hello,

Could you make builds for Libreelec Alpha builds?

Best regards.

That would be awesome Big Grin
Gentlemen,

any chance to get a current build for Kodibuntu (or Ubuntu in general)? Last time around, I compiled 15.2 using the patch on GitHub, but that has never been updated - and Isengard is getting a bit long in the tooth. Also, pulseaudio is not an option, as I could never get it to do proper pass-through of AC3 and DTS, unfortunately.

It is great to see the LibreElec support (and kudos to the maintainer!), but unfortunately, I need some functionality on the HTPC box besides Kodi, so I guess LibreElec is not for me.
Hi recluce. I've got a dualaudio build for Ubuntu 16.04 if that's ok for you

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-30, 18:29)PaulCarter Wrote: Hi recluce. I've got a dualaudio build for Ubuntu 16.04 if that's ok for you

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, that would be very interesting to me!
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9