• 29(current)
Release ESPN 3
@awaters1 thanks for the information. I didn't know that about the watchespn website. So what could be the issue then? Why does espn only allow me to stream at 1500kb then? I can stream with 10 mb with other addons without any problem...
@awaters1 and @siuside - check your PM.
Thanks
This plugin works great for me, but was wondering if it would be possible at all to adapt it to allow downloading of the replay streams?
Hi @awaters1 - I can watch the ACCExtra games on my Apple TV but not via this addon. Log forthcoming.
(2016-09-02, 01:03)lionsnob Wrote: Hi @awaters1 - I can watch the ACCExtra games on my Apple TV but not via this addon. Log forthcoming.

Log is located here. I can't view SECPlus items either.

Thanks!
Steve
How do I get authorized to watch? I cant watch a game that I want. on the new updated espn
Tried to watch William & Mary vs NCSU football tonight on the ESPN3 add-on for Kodi on my Raspberry Pi. I installed the add-on from the zip-file of the kodi repository linked in a similar thread. When I select the game to watch, a dialog box opens with "Opening Stream" and the system seizes. I can't do anything other than a hard reboot to regain control.

Thoughts?

ISP: TWC
@lionsnob: They work for me I'll have too look into it

@jazzco: Have a valid cable subscription with ESPN in the cable package

@wolfie7873: Try lowering the stream quality, the Raspberry Pi may not be capable of decoding the higher bandwitdth streams

@dylanb: The addon is a simple Kodi plugin that only lists streams and has playback capabality. Adding in additional features would require a full-blown plugin or hooking into the PVR system, neither which are planned.
(2016-09-02, 01:42)jazzco Wrote: How do I get authorized to watch? I cant watch a game that I want. on the new updated espn

(2016-09-02, 01:58)wolfie7873 Wrote: Tried to watch William & Mary vs NCSU football tonight on the ESPN3 add-on for Kodi on my Raspberry Pi. I installed the add-on from the zip-file of the kodi repository linked in a similar thread. When I select the game to watch, a dialog box opens with "Opening Stream" and the system seizes. I can't do anything other than a hard reboot to regain control.

Thoughts?

Make sure you have the latest version (2.9.14) from the Official Repo, which is available in Kodi, or downloaded from here.

For best results when requesting help, upload a debug_log (wiki) to pastebin.com or similar site, and post a link to the file here.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-09-02, 01:58)wolfie7873 Wrote: Tried to watch William & Mary vs NCSU football tonight on the ESPN3 add-on for Kodi on my Raspberry Pi. I installed the add-on from the zip-file of the kodi repository linked in a similar thread. When I select the game to watch, a dialog box opens with "Opening Stream" and the system seizes. I can't do anything other than a hard reboot to regain control.

Thoughts?

I was able to get it working only after upgrading to the .15 version, which added the ACC Extra Network.
https://github.com/kodi-addons/repo.kodi...2.9.15.zip

Go Pack!
I made 2.9.16, I'll request it to go into the official repository given that college football season is here!
(2016-09-02, 02:25)awaters1 Wrote: I made 2.9.16, I'll request it to go into the official repository given that college football season is here!

Hi @awaters1 - I tried 2.9.16 (the dev branch from kodi-addons) and am still getting the errors with ACCExtra content. Here is the log. Was that update supposed to address that issue?

Thanks!
It was yes, what does the error say?
(2016-09-02, 02:23)ahpatel Wrote: I was able to get it working only after upgrading to the .15 version, which added the ACC Extra Network.
https://github.com/kodi-addons/repo.kodi...2.9.15.zip

Go Pack!

Oh damn, I'm a version behind. Confused

Just updated to 2.9.15 and no problems here. Keep up the good work @awaters1!
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-09-02, 03:11)awaters1 Wrote: It was yes, what does the error say?

Hi - it says:

"This channel may not be supported by your provider would you like to hide this channel? (configured in settings)"

Also, this works on the Apple TV.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN 32